Reviews for Depression Not Such A Far Stretch
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
"I have no idea what this is! But I'm still gonna post it" :D

This is kind of sad, and your imagery's so pretty. "All alone in a secret corner room... Wedged with lace and guarded treasurers... I slept." Simply beautiful. I especially like the last stanza, although I can't explain why.

Great work on the atmosphere! Keep writing :)
Tender Lumplings chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This kind of made me shiver. So deep and beautiful.
Undiscovered-Creations chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
"I have no idea what this is! But I'm still gonna post it :)"

This poem was a masterpiece.

A true felt display of emotions.

A true felt display of emptiness.

A true felt display of talent.

Great work!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That is so sad and yet it spoke to me clear as a bell...I know that at some point in my life I have felt like the person in this poem but got the light (like in this poem) in my life now; but I don't think this person was like me I don't think it got better for them which is so sad...for some reason I think the person in the poem is a girl because it sounds feminine from my point of view!

AMAZINGG :)
Eleantris chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow, this is fantastic too! Again, spoke to me on some level, and your wording is great.

X D
uniquely-unique chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I cannot begin to tell you how much I adore this.

The word prettifying should be used so much more often in the everyday language. It has such a fantastical edge to it.

"All alone in a secret corner room

Wedged with lace and guarded treasurers"

I really loved that. Lace always puts me in mind of something valuable that's been cast aside without a thought. And that really works with that stanza.

I think what's so pretty about this poem is that it's like a story taking place. It has a beginning, a middle, and an end. We just have to knit together all the pieces till it makes a big beautiful story that only we thought of.