Reviews for A Twisted Love Novel For better or for worse
Can I use your story in my book please let me know at 7185022629
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
Ok David deserves everything that happens to him for cheating on Haley :(
RisanF chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hey, this is RisanF, lookin' for a review exchange. I can't find the original Twisted Love, so I'm going into this story without any prior knowledge.

Regardless, the story's pretty easy to pick up and read; the main character has a well-defined problem, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of backstory to get through. I do wonder a bit about your protagonist world-weary air, though. At times, she sounds more like she's 40 rather than 26. At other times, she's a bit more bratty, wanting to skip orientation at her daughter's school out of boredom. However, it could be that your heroine is supposed to have a divided personality, that she's young and in over her head with her marriage to an older man. This is based on "Sex and the City," after all.

One bit of criticism: I would edit your title. It reads a bit clunky, like two titles smashed into each other. Maybe something like "A Twisted Love: For Better or For Worse" would work better?

Anyway, it's pretty serviceable so far; just think about where you're taking your heroine. Going back to the review exchange, could you review "Rematch!" for me? It's not exactly "Sex and the City", but I'm working hard on it.
Music.Sets.Me.Free chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is a great start! I can't wait to read more! You're writing is very clear and your tone is very good because it helps me understand who the character is!
ConfigurationSpace chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Please please please continue updating this story! In the space of the few hours since I found it, I've become completely engrossed! You do an incredible job of weaving a heart-wrenching and gripping tale, and knowing that you're so close to finishing it (8 chapters, if I remember correctly), I just had to let you know that I would be so so sad if this story was forgotten! I'll be keeping an eye on it - Great job!
Hannah chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
UPDATE !
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
I would just like to say that I read the first story and then I started reading this one. While there are a few grammar mistakes, there is nothing ridiculously major fault wise in this story.

I read the last couple of reviews you got, and I must say, I know what it feels like to read those.. I actually took my story down because of a few people telling me it wasn't good enough. But you know what? I went to my reviewers' profiles- nothing. Not one single story posted. So tell them to screw off, and if they think they can do it better, then have at it.

I do wish I knew who Landon was, but that's almost a minor mistake if the name was just mistakenly written that way. I would clear that up, though. Whenever that name pops up, I get confused.

But keep this story going. You have readers who want to know what happens, so don't let reviewers who are negative about everything get you down, okay?

Keep up the good work, and maybe go for an update sometime soon. Personally, I am looking forward to an update. This is meant to be a positive review, though it's becoming too wordy, it seems. My apologies.

Looking forward to an update, and thank you for sharing your story. Please continue, and ignore stupid people who only pick at your work because those who can't do judge those who try.

-Anonymous.
Kayla chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
okay seriously i LOVE this series after i read your first story of this i absolutely fell in love. (:

This chapter went swimmingly and i know most people don't like Haley right now but I absolutely love what she is doing because everyone would be acting like that if that happened them.

Just wanna say i love this!

But Seriously Update ! ;D
zeeniya chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
Loving the way things are progressing ...

Ehm ... ... mind explaining who the heck is Landon ? O.o

I thought you were talking abt Hayden first... but now it doesn't looks like a random mistake.

Did I miss sum thing out ?

And plzzzzzzzzzzzz update ASAP !

Pretty Plz!
Reader chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
Haley is very irritating...I'll be too damn happy if they will divorce. Haley is the kind of girl that I don't want to be friends with.

Your story...no matter how great you write, something is not really RIGHT. Maybe the plot...very predictable and there's no character development for Haley. As each chapter passed, she's very irritating. I don't pity the soon-to-be-divorced selfish woman.
Jed Linx chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I want Haley and david back together sooo much! :( Oh man.. so much! please update soon! I mean David should work for it.. and work for it hard but I just cant wait to see them back together! Tell me they will be! Gahhhh. haha

pretty please update? :D
LatinSpice chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Wow. I can't believe David. I'm really upset with him. For everything he's done to Haley and his family. You're doing a good job with the story. A little trajedy does good once in a while. Even though I wish things hadn't turned out this way. Its been an emotional rollercoaster reading this story. Keep up the good work
Alexandra chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Ha! Yes, this will be interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love this couple and how the drama never ends!
Nomad chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
I never pity Haley..after all the trouble he gave David (in their first story)...she deserves it. Payback's a bitch! hahaha!

And if she is really serious she would listen to David but obviously she's not. Another thing, no matter what happen I would tell David Jason is gay...It's Haley's mistake on this one so David has the right to be angry...and now she's making a mistake again.

Goodluck om how you will turn this story because this is somewhat predictable..make a good twist though because right now..I'm not enjoying reading it. The first few chapters were good though.
violet-eyez chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
what is david going to to do to get her back?
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »