Reviews for The Roslyn Chronicles Book One: Grey
the ticking cloc chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
BEN AND VAL ARE SO ADORABLE
Okay. had to get that out. sorry.
What a chapter. Wow. This is so amazing. The end was so intense, a really nice balance to the lighter middle and end. Ben in Val's mind was awesome.
Can't wait to see what happens! Let me know if you need help with anything!
the ticking clock chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
I totally ship Val and Ben now. What was that ship name we come up with for them?
Sage of the Wood chapter 29 . 6/3/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! I really loved it, it was great. Thanks you! Confrajulations again!
the ticking clock chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
I screamed when I saw you updated. :)
Oh Val, getting a taste of action. this was so wonderfully portrayed. Love how creepy the demons are...they gave me the chills.
This story never fails to amaze me and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
the ticking clock chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
I am so completely in love with these characters. You've given them all such wonderful depth...I can't wait to see where you take this story. Their friendship is really developing and growing and im sure it will grow better and more in the future :D
the ticking cloc chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
hey, it's meg in case you're wondering : )
WOW. you've really done amazing things since I read the rough half of this chapter! wow! Beautiful! I love the ending-very dramatic-and the movie references were great :) Keep up the awesome work!
the ticking clock chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Awesome chapter. Some of the first part was a little jumpy-just try and lengthening the sentences more and be a tiny bit more descriptive. By the end though you had everything flowing well and going smoothly. Love this. Can't wait for more!
the ticking clock chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
Gotta love Val here :D Great chapter for both Val and Ben! awesome stuff!
the ticking clock chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
aaaw love the sherlock piece at the end! great way to wrap up the chapter on a little bit of a lighter note. awesome job :)
the ticking clock chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
WOW.
what a great chapter! I love how Ben and Val interact, and the realization about Ambriel...amazing, amazing, amazing.
the ticking clock chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
oh god, that was AMAZING. excuse me while I go curl up and sob happy tears. Ben and Val's meeting was so utterly and completely perfect...wow, wow, wow.
amazing.
the ticking clock chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
what a chapter for Ben! Amazing, especially the end, with Moira, I really like her character. You're writing has improved SO MUCH...and nothing shows it better than these two chapters. wow, wow, wow. you should be really proud of yourself, because this right here, is like publishable. I love this. I love how you connect these two characters so perfectly, yet keep them apart...amazing.
can't wait for more!
the ticking clock chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
intense. AMAZING. wow.
this chapter was PERFECT. Val was amazing here-he developed so much, and his innocent responses, his pain, and his desperate desire to help Ben made me fall in love with his character even more. wow. You've really outdone yourself with this one mellon nin. Amazing.
the ticking clock chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I LOVED this! this chapter of insight into Ben's head was AWESOME. I think it really developed his character...great stuff. can't wait for more!
the ticking clock chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
WOW. intense chapter, especially the ending. I love how everything is starting to build up now, and I can feel that we are pretty close to the start of something epic. I adore Val, and Ben, and their characters are really starting to develop. Awesome.