Reviews for Symbion 1: Beta
aynaarah chapter 26 . 1/29/2017
I like this story more and more.. I certainly like the way you architect the happenings, the settings..
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
kuma & kimi... definitely team rocket
The Orange Cow chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Go get em, tiger.
The Orange Cow chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I'm wondering if the group are actually pirates.
The Orange Cow chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I wonder how they came across that ship?
The Orange Cow chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Good guests don't break their host's windows!
The Orange Cow chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
For some reason this reminds me of Farscape. I miss that show.
The Orange Cow chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Looks interesting!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
Great ending! Love it!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
Quite Good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
wtf you cant just change a characters name 1/2 way through the story, let alone 2 of them.

and seriously as dark as this book is why didnt you just write 100,000 words about torturing children and small animals? very disappointing after the 1st book being so good.
CnConrad chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
Great story.

There were a handful of pacing issues, a few things that didn't make much sense, and a little to heavy on the DBZ tribute. (goku gohan Gokan) :)

I usually am pretty harsh I'm my reviews but this story was so enjoyable it was easy to forget any problems I saw.

Pm me if you want any complaints broken down.
CnConrad chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Wow, I have to say you have stepped it up. This story started slow but showed a little bit of promise so I desided to give it a chance. I am happy I did. The whole thing is done very well. You have a very fluid writing style. It flows very cleanly and is a pleasure to read.

All the characters show some depth, which is a hard thing to manage.

My only problem is that Trey seems a little Bi-Polar. Unless that is what you are going for.

Ps.

This story seems like a mix of: DBZ, Xam'ed, Firefly, starwars, weth a touch of mass effect and I like it. :)
CnConrad chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Ryu is suppose to be a saiyan isn't he.

Great book so far. Only real complaint is no real connection to the main character.

Great story though.
CnConrad chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
To tell the truth I'm pretty picky in my reviews but there really isn't any flaws I can point out. So, nice chapter.