Reviews for Never Unintentional
Nami98 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
awww! this story is great! you just need to update more, LOL and make the chapters longer- other than that- this kicks ass. UPDATE SOON~!
SiahXSiren chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I like the angst, good job :)
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Awww :) thanks for the dedication. Although it was short, I really liked it. I feel like she's going to come back one day, and then her and johnathan are gunna meet or something right? I can't wait to see what happens :) update soon -stacey :)
dee430 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Ooooh, direct hit Emily! Or Marie. Or whatever she calls herself now. And Jonathan is such a meanie! He reminds me of someone who I thought was my really, really good friend but... Well ,long story. Anyway.

The story flow was great, and thank goodness there were no major distractions (I get distracted and annoyed by bad grammar-pet peeve hehe).
SiahXSiren chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I like how short your chaps are cuz it makes them easy to read
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
This chapter pulled at my heartstrings. I'm so sorry about your mother, but you've probably heard that a lot. This chapter was deep and I loved it. Please update soon :)
dee430 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I can totally relate to Emily *grin*
glitter-whisper chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
Your welcome! :) i love your epilouge! do write more stories!
Nicole Amor chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
i actually like this story.

it has a lot of potential, and the ideas, though cliche, are pretty good.

here's a little critique:

i don't know if i'm in any place to be really critiquing someone else's work, but here are a little suggestions. i noticed that you tend to use alot of run-on sentences, and i think the story would flow a little better if you seperate them, if you know what i mean.

i also think you should set up the scene a little more, add some substance, because sometimes it's confusing to figure out what's happening at the beginning of a chapter and i think it would benefit a little more if you set up the scene before jumping in to it all together. like, you introduce the character as Marie at the beginning, but then when she's older, you have other characters calling her Em and Emily and I was kind of confused.

overall, it's a really lighthearted piece of work and i would love to see more. D
IcedTeaLove chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I quite like this story, thought the ending was a little sudden in my opinion, would have liked it to go a bit slower which would make it feel more realistic. I like the idea though, even if it is a little cliche!

Also, is the title meant to be Never Unintentional? I think you've misspelt it hahaa :)
glitter-whisper chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
milions of thank yous! :)[ for writing the date , updating..etc]

i feel so happy seeing my name. :x

this chapter has been good. it showed more of their couple relationship. the date was fantastic as well. i liked the song u chose , it fits the mood.

let me guess , the epilouge would be on their wedding? ;D
glitter-whisper chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
i love this chapter. :)

but i do hope you do a epilouge! can you write a chapter on their date? :')

thanks for updating!
kaymonkeygirl chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Yesh it sure does(: thanks btw!
kaymonkeygirl chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Great:)
Atramento chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Typo Alert: 'used t be best friends' should be 'used to be best friends'

Nice chapter. Glad she didn't forgive him. And that she met him.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »