Reviews for Better Late Than Never
marijee chapter 35 . 2/24
Sweet epilogue. I loved that the bar was betting on their relationship, marriage and babies! LOL! I hope they don't have Irish twins! Ha!

I really enjoyed your story. It was entertaining, filled with drama and romance. Thank you for writing!
marijee chapter 34 . 2/24
Most definitely! Better late than never! I loved this chapter! Gideon was amazing and I loved how Mama J and Mr Q were there too.
marijee chapter 31 . 2/24
Nothing like realizing what you could lose to wake you up.
marijee chapter 29 . 2/24
Is the light finally coming on?!
marijee chapter 27 . 2/24
Like Bridget, I hope Gideon wakes up soon. She's right a heart can only take so much.
marijee chapter 26 . 2/24
Yeah...I don't know how Nola can sleep in that chair...I understand, but ugh! Talk about uncomfortable!
marijee chapter 24 . 2/24
Well I am glad she's not pregnant! Nola has been living on the edge for a while...maybe she should have told Gideon she loved him sooner...but he should have been able to see it, too. Sigh.
marijee chapter 23 . 2/24
Ugh! So is Nola so emotional because of Gideon and his refusal to go public, not sleeping in her bed, or are there hormones multiplying?
marijee chapter 22 . 2/24
Very smart Papa Q!
marijee chapter 20 . 2/24
Gideon doesn't seem to be dating anyone anymore...and he's always at Nola's for dinner...and she came over to his house...things do seem to be looking good. Course that's when it all goes to hell! LOL!
marijee chapter 19 . 2/24
This twixt and between is almost as bad as nothing happening. People are starting to find out about them too...I wonder how long before Bridget knows?
marijee chapter 16 . 2/24
Sad chapter, I am glad Nola is there for Gideon.
marijee chapter 14 . 2/24
In times of trouble... At least they both admitted they had been thinking about one another, constantly.
marijee chapter 8 . 2/24
Oh man...these two really need to talk...both think the other doesn't care...sigh.
marijee chapter 7 . 2/24
So much for screwing each other out of their system! Ugh! Course I think Nola knew it wouldn't work that way...I wonder what Gideon thinks? Has Nola ruined him for other women? Let's hope so!
624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »