Reviews for Better Late Than Never
tizzledubs chapter 35 . 8/18
Such a sweet story! Thank you for writing this - it was lovely :)
Guest chapter 35 . 6/11
Great story! Hooked from chapter 2!
mesweetescape chapter 35 . 4/13
I came back to this story because I remember it being amazing, and then after going through a lot of pains to finding it (bc no fave apparently?) and then reading a few random chapters, I looked at the reviews and somehow I never reviewed this story?
I am baffled and ashamed since your writing deserves more than reviews.

Thank you for writing and sharing with us such an amazing story, I loved that your characters were so real and he was so flawed but captivating. One thing that stays with me is that it wasn't that he has never been in love, but he's never been in love with anyone but her. Like that's fucking beautiful shit there.

Also, the way you made Bridget realise they were in love was so subtle and adorable, I loved everything about this story. I loved Liam and he's sweetness, Gideon in his almighty attractiveness, Nola for her patience and her love and just round about everything.

Thanks again, keep writing if it's what you love ! x
Pam chapter 35 . 3/17
Beautiful story
Guest chapter 35 . 3/17
Beautiful story !
Du chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
I am back (me being the same person as the previous review). This story is so beautiful all the way through. I couldn't help but reread it. It's so wonderfully written, the there is nothing rushed... I especially like how you drew out the last part of the story, it taking Gideon so long to figure it out and then Nola requiring quite some persuasion to actually believe him. Gah, I love this story so much!
Happy holidays :)
Du chapter 35 . 10/10/2015
I stumbled across this story two days ago, and am very pleased I decided to read it. It's beautiful. It's so well written... I felt for Nola and I felt for Gideon. I felt all the emotions they did. I can't even begin to try and convey what this story has meant to me. Just, thank you so much for writing this. It hit close to home. And... I don't know what else to say. I more than loved it, and I promise I will read it again. Several times. I mean it. It's brilliant. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I wish you the best in whatever your life brings you.
ajashire1 chapter 35 . 6/9/2015
You will never understand how much I adored this story. In fact I'm not even sure it can be put into words, but then again I've always been one for challenges.

This story was beautiful in every way humanly possible. I cried, smiled, laughed and yelled with (and at) your characters and honestly when I go into stories like this that's all I ever ask for. You gave 10 times that.
Thank you so very much for writing such a lovely story. It was a great read.

-Aja
Kayla159 chapter 35 . 4/12/2015
Great story, couldn't stop reading.
Dbnichols chapter 35 . 1/15/2015
I love this story. I've read it 4 times, if not more. You are a fantastic writer.
Dbnichols chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
Someone needs to smack Gideon upside the head. Wonderful chapter
Dbnichols chapter 27 . 1/14/2015
I need more tissues. My heart breaks for her. Fantastic chapter
Dbnichols chapter 18 . 1/13/2015