Reviews for Better Late Than Never
DawnAwakens chapter 35 . 2/25/2012
OMG IM IN LOVE WTITH THIS STORY!
Eloyse chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
What a fantastic story! I've just recently discovered it and have greatly enjoyed reading it - and even though I read spoilers for your other fanfiction I'll have to check that one out next! You're a talented writer; your characters have depth and wonderful personalities. Of course I loved Nola and Gidiot (what a hilarious nickname! I couldn't help but use it), but Bridget is such a lovely character as well! Not that any of your characters weren't wonderful, but I really adored Bridget; she's such an amazing friend and sister, to be so attentive to what's going on around her. The plot development was wonderfully paced, and I loved the theme of "love is something to be given freely, not a favor or something to expect in return." I'm looking forward to reading more by you!
njw5s chapter 35 . 2/23/2012
just read this whole story today and i LOVED it! good job!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/22/2012
I've been reading this story since the beginning and I can honestly say its one of he best I've read! I loved it soo much, just sad to see its over, but I do think you're a very talented writer! :) can't wait to see what else you'll write!
smrae chapter 35 . 2/21/2012
Congrats on finishing such an awesome story! So sad it's over but the end product is great. Can't wait to see what you will be writing next. :)
R. Ficst chapter 35 . 2/20/2012
Loved it. Great characters and wonderful passion. I enjoyed the ride
Kayla chapter 35 . 2/20/2012
Amazing! Another lovely story! Despite Gideon's idiotic behavior, you gotta love the guy.
CP Angel chapter 35 . 2/20/2012
I honestly loved this story. It made me laugh, cry and yell at my screen. I felt connected to Nola in a way that it was me instead of her living with wondering if he loved her truly. I am so elated to know the finally married and he finally convinced her he loved her.
DeirdreLaelia chapter 35 . 2/20/2012
An ending fit for the story! I enjoyed it completely and I loved every frustrating second of it. Good luck, because you are one amazing writer. Can't wait to hear what else you've got. Love Nola and Gideon!

With lots of Love, D.L.
LeweBecki chapter 35 . 2/20/2012
That was one of the sweetest endings I've evr read (: aww 3ed itttt xD!
My Nirvana chapter 35 . 2/20/2012
This is perfect in more ways than one. I'm sure I'll be going to bed wishing for a guy like Gideon. You write beautifully, and have this talent that makes your characters all lovable. Thank you for such a beautiful story. I look forward to your next piece of work :)
weeeangie chapter 35 . 2/19/2012
it's so sweet!
fazzingaway chapter 35 . 2/19/2012
Congratulations on finishing your novel! And even more so on creating some of the most memorable characters I've read in a long time. I know Gideon and Nola will be in our hearts for a long time. This novel was really one of the best and you did an amazing job capturing all of their emotions and heartaches. I loved every word of it and you really had me looking forward to Sundays and Wednesdays waiting for your installments to come. Looking forward to your next one!
reader25 chapter 35 . 2/19/2012
aww I loved it. I am so sad it is ending!
Mariposa-12 chapter 35 . 2/19/2012
Oh my gosh! It is officially over :'( i am going to miss these two, well actually everybody in this story, so much! He's so cute as a hubby and i love how they're still so passionate about each other. Thanks for sharing this with us and like i've told you before, i will be looking forward to your next project which i hope will be coming out soon.

Great job, i would say this story is in my Top 5!

; )