Reviews for Better Late Than Never
iamMontague chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Better late than never. But I kind of wish this story would never end. :( Amazing job Miss. ThirdMRNN! One of my favourite stories. (I know it's not the end end but it really is the end. Does that make sense? XP)
EmmieEms313 chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
WOOOOOOO! YAY! Took the boy long enough. I love this story. So sad its ending but its perfect. Much love.
littlemiss76 chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Awww that was sweet. :D
Lucy Freebird chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
This was beyond beautiful. I was literally on the brink of tears by the end of this chapter. All the wonderful things, it's just almost overwhelming. This story is just well...beautiful. I can't wait for the epilogue even though I hate to see this story go. Great, just fantastic chapter and story.
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
OMG. That is like the sweetest thing that I have ever read. I absolutely love him and forgive him for all the stupid and idiotic things that he did to nola. Great chapter. Cant wait for more!

-PurpleEmoChick
Figgalina chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Awesome. Looking forward to the epilogue. You need to think about publishing your stuff. Have to make sure I have you on author alert for your next story. Keep us up to date on your profile as you write it! Thanks for a wonderful story.
CMTaylor chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Ah-MAZING! Bout damn time;) Loved the ending but If kill my husband if he ever did something like that. I hate being the center of attention like that, but it was cute. Great story. Love your writing.
dream-beautiful chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
OMGOMOGMGKGOMG perfect. Perfect story.
Jensi chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Yay! Excellent job with this story, sweetie. I loved it from beginning to end. I think I have told you something along those lines a few times. ;)
paattylove chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
ahhhh love love love it. so sad its almost over though. cant wait for the epilogue
xxjoceyuxx chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
THIS WAS WAY TOO CUTE. Omg the build up and all their tribulations they've gone through. i'm so sad to see it basically end. Will be waiting for your next story!
Define vintage AGAIN chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Bloody hell this thing hates me! Anyway i thought he was gonna serenade her and it would be cheesy (yet at the Sam time not cause let's be honest, Heath ledger serenading Julia stiles was omg so cute) anyway the thing about lowering his gpa to not be valedictorian made me giggle lol

And on that note, I FINALLY submit this review
Define vintage chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Oops sorry my iPhone didn't let me finish before pressing submit - anyway it was completely non cliche like when I first read that he was taking part in the open mike night I th
DefineVintage chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
! There is nothing else to say!(but there is) omg it was so cute and romantic and not xl
smrae chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
So cute! Loved it! Looking forward to the epilogue. :)
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »