Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Lucy Freebird chapter 33 . 2/13/2012
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. It is no surprise you have so many reviews. It is surprising that you don't have more! Your story is wonderful and beautiful. Please update soon!
Forlorn-ember chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
aww to the fact he's loved her for so long! Really enjoyed reading this through on such a cold sunday :)
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 32 . 2/11/2012
Oh, my gosh. You have to update soon! This is reeeaallly good! And I want to know moreee! :D update soon!
PeterMoore chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Finally he admits it!
noriepie chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Better late than never indeed. Good on Nola! I still feel a bit bad for them though. The parents was right all along. :-)
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Nice, I love that Nola shot him down! Brilliant!
Lucy Freebird chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
I'm so glad he finalyl came to his senses and that he is fighting for her. Beautiful chapter
Blondiej1 chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Better late than never ... sometimes I wonder what it is that makes me love these types of stories but then I read these types of chapters and I remember its the characters so thank you for working so hard on this story.

Until next time,

Much love,

Sarah

A.K.A. blondiej1
ET chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
I haven't left a review on this story before - just wanted to let you know that I love your characters (in this story and Last Minute Lullaby): you make them so genuine and multi-dimensional.

I think it's great that Gideon plans for Nola not believing him this first time he tells her he loves her - that he's trying to warm her up to the idea. I was a bit surprised, however, that he didn't preface his initial declaration with some of his thought process that you've shown us in previous chapters, since it seems obvious - even to him! - that of course she will need persuasive evidence to believe him. For example, in response to what he would have done differently: "I would've realized how I felt about you sooner. Nola, when you broke up with me, it felt too much like when Javi died, like I'd lost something so important to me. I haven't been able to sleep well since that night; I've missed you so much. It kind of freaks me out, but I've been imagining you as my wife one day, and that just feels right. I've never felt these things about someone before, so I suppose it makes sense that I couldn't see it for what it is... I've never been more serious than when I say this: I love you." (Or, better yet, have him describe insights that you haven't told us already.) Nola would likely still ascribe his reaction to being a temporary response to her being with Mike, but perhaps she would have been less likely to tell him to go to hell. (I also think that moment is an important one for Nola's sense of self, though!) But, perhaps that's stage 2...

Anyhow, I have been following this story closely since you started posting it, and I think you've overall done an excellent job with it. Thanks for sharing.
Mariposa-12 chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
He's so cute! Poor thing's a coward and still an idiot haha. Poor Nola now, she finally got to hear those words coming from him and she's just dissapointed : (

Looking forward to the next one. Thanks!

; )
TGurl chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
Even though Gideon is such a coward... He os a cute and adorable coward. I can't wait for them to get back together, I Love You's face-to-face :D xx
darkgurl92 chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
OMG..i agree with Bridget and Gideon. what a coward, you tell someone u love them over the phone and email..goodness.i hope he has a big plan in order for Nola to believe he loves her..can't wait. update soon.
lydsyko chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
I can't believe Bridget isn't grossed out when Nola starts talking about Gideon like he's some sort of sex god.
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
Ahhhhhh I'm so nervous to see what's gonna happen ;) please update it is so good and I'm gonna cry when it ends :( noooooo please update love u and your story :)
Sacred flower chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
I don't have Bridget's restraint, I actually did squeal! He finally told her! And he's gonna make sure she believes him! Can't wait till the next chapter!
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »