Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
Love it! Loved the GidLiam chat! So cute and so perfect! Aw, you are the best!
DeirdreLaelia chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
OH MY GOD! For the love of god just let him fall love with her! LOL!

With Love, D.L.
LeaveThePieces chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
Awww! He's getting so close!
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 29 . 2/1/2012
Finnaly he realizes there may be a possible chance he might be capable of loving anyone. Update soon!
DeirdreLaelia chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! LOL! I really just want Gideon to be smacked in the face by a two-by-four of epiphanies to learn that yes he does love her.

Also I CANNOT believe that he said that too her! A little selfish much? But I totally understand the point of it.

BLAH! I really just want them to get together and end all our suffering (not to mention their own.)

With Love, D.L.
Rachie03 chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
eep eeep eep eeep eep eeep eep eeep eeep eep omg god its getting up to the good part haha only crititism (looks like i spelt that wrong) is that while they were having sex i wish Gideon had said saying, anything like I missed you or it's good to be home like he let something slip. As you can see not actually a bad thing haha any way cant wait for the Liam and Gideon talk :D Thank you for uploading and cant wait for the next chapter :)

xx
Susan Holt chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
I feel like Gideon's being under too much pressure about the whole situation. He is an idiot, let alone an idiot in love, but I feel like if he makes the slightest mistake or wrong turn in this, everything will blow up in his face. Nola is going through the same and she is in a bad situation as well, but I feel she is doing much better than him or she is stronger... before their new meeting, that is. She told him how she felt, she dealt with it the best way she could and she honestly tried to move on and protect herself.

Gideon, suddenly got a bomb dropped on him, he tried to act and react the best way he thought he did and risking every girl in here hating me, I will say that he was right when he told Mike that it was sudden and he wasn't given a chance. I do believe that he would have reacted the same if he was given a chance though. Relationships are so frustrating sometimes, if not all the time! Yes, he needs someone to help him see things clearer, but I think that he needs time to understand and realize things on his own. He's not a kid, he's a man. He should be able to know on his own if he has feelings for Nola or not. A little nudge towards a direction is fine, but he needs to be able to realize his love on his own (I keep saying that a lot, sorry). Otherwise, he will mess things worse.

Yair and Bridget are too cute together for words and I was really surprised to see Gideon waiting for Nola upstairs. I was expecting some sort of a jealous reaction, but that was totally unexpected to me, at least. As soon though as I read about him waiting upstairs, I knew he would try for sex. Boys will be boys after all. I was expecting Nola to not be able to say no as well. I'm weak like that myself and I make the same mistakes, so I know how she felt and why she did it.

The sex scene was sensual and intense and I felt both their need and despair. I understood what Nola wanted to say when she used that rape line, but she was right to apologize to him the other day. Rape is rape, period. Some words are strong, just as the action or sentiment they define and should be carefuly used. Gideon probably deserved a harsh comment, but rape took it a bit far. However, I agree, sympathize and commiserate with Nola in all this. I'm just waiting for epiphany to slap Gideon hard, just as he deserves. Boy, that chapter will be like revelation to maximum! I cannot wait!

Exquisite job! :)
weeeangie chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
gideon needs a sock in the face
TGurl chapter 28 . 1/29/2012
Reallly goood chapter! However you are soooo CRUEL with your cliffhangers ;P x
reader25 chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
loved it so much. Thanks for updating. I love
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
Awe do cute and yes you idiot lol you totally love her lol he just needs to admit it haha please update I can't wait haha
darkgurl92 chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
OMG...yes Gideon your in love with Nola! Gosh he's such a dimwit.. soon.
KarmaHope chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
It's about time he figured that out! If only 'it's about time' wasn't synonymous with 'it's almost too late,' it would be all good . . .
Sacred flower chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
Yes, yes, yes, you idiot! Now go get your girl!
megara1218 chapter 29 . 1/29/2012
In my head I shouted "duh!"
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »