Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 35 . 4/3/2013
Amazzzzzing story! Loved it!
XoX
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wish I had a Gideon now... :(
M. Suzanne chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
Such a fantastic story! I was captivated by every second of it. Fantastic plot and even better writing. I stayed up way later than I needed to just to finish this story, but its totally worth it!
Ruby626 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Well, a "double rainbow" is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?

Spiked Angel chapter 35 . 2/3/2013
This has made me laugh and cry and anything in between. This has been one of the most, if not THE most, emotional story on here that I have ever read. It was so sexually and romantically intense. I loved that the characters were flawed as well, in real ways.
And I just wanted to add that right after reading this, I got the song "I Can't Make You Love Me" in my head and every lyric really fit this story-just thought you ought to know. :)
Goth.Loli.T chapter 35 . 12/25/2012
This has to be one of my favorite stories on fictionpress. It's written beautifully, and the characters are wonderful (I love Bridget and Yair). It's even better now that I've read it a second time and I just wanted to thank you for writing such a excellent story, I have really enjoyed reading it. :D
dawn76 chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
I loved, loved this story! You did a awesome job!
thecakethief chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
SO. GOOD.
you blow right past all the other unrequited-childhood-love stories out there. all the emotions are so realistic, and i love how Nola is strong and independent but doesn't deny what she likes ;) also. the sex scenes. may i just say, UNF.
R. Ficst chapter 34 . 11/11/2012
I've come back for a re-read, and quite enjoyed the whole story once again. : )

(I did read the epilogue again as well, but fictionpress doesn't allow more than one review per chapter)
missyb1988 chapter 35 . 11/8/2012
Loved this story :) only complaint, it freaking took too long for them finally to get together! :) I loved the characters, was addicted to Gideon ha. I do think the story was a little too detailed, I did skip quite a lot of it to be honest. I loved the passionate sex scenes and the emotions from the characters. I liked how you wrote from both there POV I like when writers do that. Overall brill :)
Dbn chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
what an amazing story. I love all your stories. You are a wonderful writer!
Meaghan chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is a great story!

I started reading this last night, and ended up staying up until 2am to finish reading. I even stopped reading the last couple of chapters for about an hour because I didn't want it to end lol.

Great job!
LotusTears chapter 35 . 10/19/2012
Absolutely lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I cried when she cried, I got giddy when she did... It was all perfect.
sora kinomoto chapter 35 . 10/1/2012
Loved this story! All the characters are lovable, and I'm really happy Mike had his happy ending too, totally deserve it :). And Liam is such a cute little brother, he reminds me of my own little brother.

Thanks for sharing this story with us and I'll be reading anything you post next ), can't wait for it ).
fairydustillusio chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
collapses in a huge pile of fluff
I must say, it takes true talent to make your readers want to punch a main character in the face. LOL. Amazing story, though, I was totally hooked all the way through! Your writing is so fluent and is a lot better than a lot of published stuff out there. Nola and Gideon are too adorable together, and I can't say that enough :)
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »