Reviews for Better Late Than Never
chimerica chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
Usually? I dislike the girl friend/sidekick character. Bridget? I ADORE. In fact, I'm pretty sure I adore every significant character in this story. Liam, Yair, Mama J and Mr. Q, Bridget, and, of course, Nola and dear, dense, drool-worthy Squishy.
Mt chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
Superawesome story! I just love these characters..
Prodigee123 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
good
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
good
loveSZbrownie chapter 35 . 8/15/2013
NAWWWWWW...I read this in one go. Took me 6 hours but it was worth it. I loved your characters and the fact that they were so much more realistic in their characterisation than other fpress stories Ive read. Just loved the passion they had together. Thank you!
P.F Ally chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
I don't know if you've gotten a review saying this before: but reading this story (so far) is not good for me. The story is so good that I actually had an emotional breakdown and I needed a few minutes to recover aand continue reading the next chapter. Even somewhere in my chest HURTS like I'm the one going through what Nola's going through. So sorry I didn't review more but I couldn't exactly function well :'D also I think it's bloody amazing how you managed to evoke such feelings. Asdfghjkl
Secrets chapter 35 . 7/5/2013
Awwwwwww! That is so sweet ;)
GleekLover2012 chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
One of the best stories I've read! so touching. I loved it, and there's probably no words to show how much I enjoyed this story
Lalaith chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Thank God SOMEONE knows when to use the Jewish last name of Cohen. I read one story where the author had an African-American named Cohen.
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 35 . 4/3/2013
Amazzzzzing story! Loved it!
XoX
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wish I had a Gideon now... :(
M. Suzanne chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
Such a fantastic story! I was captivated by every second of it. Fantastic plot and even better writing. I stayed up way later than I needed to just to finish this story, but its totally worth it!
Ruby626 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Well, a "double rainbow" is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?

Spiked Angel chapter 35 . 2/3/2013
This has made me laugh and cry and anything in between. This has been one of the most, if not THE most, emotional story on here that I have ever read. It was so sexually and romantically intense. I loved that the characters were flawed as well, in real ways.
And I just wanted to add that right after reading this, I got the song "I Can't Make You Love Me" in my head and every lyric really fit this story-just thought you ought to know. :)
Mihoro chapter 35 . 12/25/2012
This has to be one of my favorite stories on fictionpress. It's written beautifully, and the characters are wonderful (I love Bridget and Yair). It's even better now that I've read it a second time and I just wanted to thank you for writing such a excellent story, I have really enjoyed reading it. :D
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »