Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Meaghan chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is a great story!

I started reading this last night, and ended up staying up until 2am to finish reading. I even stopped reading the last couple of chapters for about an hour because I didn't want it to end lol.

Great job!
LotusTears chapter 35 . 10/19/2012
Absolutely lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I cried when she cried, I got giddy when she did... It was all perfect.
sora kinomoto chapter 35 . 10/1/2012
Loved this story! All the characters are lovable, and I'm really happy Mike had his happy ending too, totally deserve it :). And Liam is such a cute little brother, he reminds me of my own little brother.

Thanks for sharing this story with us and I'll be reading anything you post next ), can't wait for it ).
fairydustillusio chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
collapses in a huge pile of fluff
I must say, it takes true talent to make your readers want to punch a main character in the face. LOL. Amazing story, though, I was totally hooked all the way through! Your writing is so fluent and is a lot better than a lot of published stuff out there. Nola and Gideon are too adorable together, and I can't say that enough :)
TwinklyLights93 chapter 35 . 9/27/2012
This was amazing. There were times when I wanted to choke Nola and Gideon, but I love how it turned out in the end. I just want to thank you for writing this and sharing it with us, it is truly wonderful. :)
imperfectlyokay chapter 35 . 9/11/2012
I found this story absolutely captivating from start to finish. I love how their initial physical love matured into something deeper. I loved that line - 'A man-whore with a moral code.'

While I felt that some aspects of Nola were a little 2D, I think you did a great job with her emotions.. Reading about her heartbreak was absolutely heart-wrenching.

Amazing job! Loved it.
SometimesG chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I really like this chapter..the build up was just right, nothing forced and the honesty from both sides was wonderful

Happy to find and bookmarked your story as my fav
Jodes101 chapter 35 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely loved this story and I am sorry I didn't review each chapter, I couldn't stop reading long enough. This will definately be getting my vote in the SKoW awards it is better than most of the books I have purchased from Amazon.
ClosetReader chapter 35 . 8/19/2012
This story was nice. The moment when Gideon realised that he loved Nola brought me to tears. Thanks for the story. (:
Elbie and Fearless chapter 35 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE this story!
intercostalspace chapter 34 . 7/30/2012
thanks for finishing! great fic. :)
intercostalspace chapter 31 . 7/30/2012
mike is a good catch though, sounds really responsible too. poor gideon.
intercostalspace chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
i always preferred the characters i read as virgins particularly if they are that young...like 22 or so. its a heartbreaking chapter though...
intercostalspace chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
real cute chapter, but i'm kind of afraid for her. in a game someone wins and the other loses right?
intercostalspace chapter 2 . 7/29/2012