Reviews for Better Late Than Never
and.whatnot chapter 35 . 7/20/2012
This is one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read on Fictionpress. I laughed and cried! Amazing job.
sophiesing chapter 35 . 6/30/2012
I loved this. It was such a good story. I loved your writing. I felt sad when the main character was sad and really felt like I was in her shoes. I cheered when he finally realized he was in love with her. I loved how easy and sweet the plot was. It was dramatic enough to keep my interest but not overly done where I thought that it was unreal. I really enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
This is the first story that I haven't found to be "fake" in a while... and that's a compliment.
MNBsBaby chapter 35 . 6/29/2012
I fell in love with this story from chapter one! I actually started reading this story this afternoon, and I just haven't been able to stop. So now here I am at 2:53 AM, and not regretting it at all, for it was an absolute joy to read this story and I can't wait to read more stories by you! Thank you so much for this wonderful experience, and I hope you will continue writing and continue putting smiles on peoples faces with your written masterpieces!
Choukou chapter 35 . 6/11/2012
That was amazing. I loved every minute of reading that. And though I did want to correct a few mistakes I saw along the way, I couldn't bring myself to stop reading even for a minute :P I apologize, but I think your story was that engaging. I cried once or twice - okay, more than that - fine! a lot. I didn't get much sleep last night because of your story. Many compliments to your story :) (who did Mike end up with?)
DA-chen1 chapter 35 . 6/10/2012
I love your story... touching and real.. you didn't drag the whole process until both were absolutely broken.. no, she was honest to Mark and he was with nobody since, that was really great! I liked all twists and surprises! You did a great job!

DA-chen1 chapter 34 . 6/10/2012
Wow... you brought me to tears! Great
DA-chen1 chapter 29 . 6/9/2012
Yeah... you idiot! She is wonderful and Oh are a selfish asshole..!

But he is sweet as a person and I think, they deserve each other! ;-)

DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Wow, I got the impression, that he reacted very selfish... he is not some man but she is more than some of his one-night-stands!

DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Of course, he wants you, Nola! You are great!

DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Yeah! They are so sweet :-)

FreyaLuell chapter 35 . 6/5/2012
By far my absolute favourite book i have found on fiction press, i don't have enough adjectives to describe this amazing story, incredible INCREDIBLE!
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love it!
Victoria chapter 35 . 6/3/2012
What an incredible read! Absolutely amazing, you truly have a gift.
anon chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
the ending of this chapter, with the dads words... Just perfect and i literally said awww and got a tear in my ear bcause im a sap for this stuff. im in love with this story!
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »