Reviews for Better Late Than Never
ILveJcb chapter 35 . 5/24/2012
Very very enjoyable. I really liked it :) very well done. Although at points I thought Nola should have been stronger in resisting him, I still liked all of your characters. What would be REALLY amazing is if Liam got his own story too!
ILveJcb chapter 22 . 5/24/2012
That last quote literally made me want to fall in love again! That is so amazing!
ILveJcb chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I love this!
ILveJcb chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
This story is very promising. I'm just curious as to why all the sparks start now... And not before? Oh well, I am off to the next chapter now!
Hannah chapter 35 . 5/17/2012
This story is AHH-MAY-ZINGGG. Period. Good job, really. It fulfilled my every criteria of grammar, vocab, and a cliche with a believable, beautiful story line. And I think I love you. Please continue with more stories! 3
dreambrother63 chapter 35 . 5/15/2012
I am so impressed with your writing! Such a beautiful story! I loved Nola's character, the fact that she had her business, that she was tough, that she left him, that she was so completely herself. Massively enjoyed, thank you for sharing this!
WonderousTimes chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
I like how you ended part two with Gideon and Nola dancing, and Gid's family discussing them, in the party :)
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
super loving this story so far. it has a lot of description without moving too slowly. I can't wait to keep reading :)
LikeAppleLove chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Rereading this the other day i remembered what a brilliant story this is. Great job and i hope you continue to write such gripping realistic fiction. The characters are easy to relate to, the plot is easy to follow and their is structure and pretty much no typos! All in all great story!
twibbit chapter 35 . 4/30/2012
:") amazing story !
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
I'll say it again:

Dumb-ASS

though liking it all the same
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
Three words:

He's a dumbass
rachel21 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hi. I just wanted to let you know what amazing job you did with this story. I was orginally reading it on the Backstreet Boys fan fiction site AC. Im also the person who found out it was plagiarized. Its a shame and I'm disgusted that it happened but then I would not have found the story otherwise. Like I said great job and now I'm going to reread as it was meant to be. :)
julilly chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hi there,

My name is Julilly and I am a moderator at , an archive for fanfiction. It was recently brought to our attention that your story "Better Late than Never" was being posted on our site under a different penname and altered slightly. We take plagiarism very seriously and just want to confirm with you that: ?sid10852 is not your story or penname. As soon as I hear back from you we will take appropriate action. In the meantime this poster's account has been suspended.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon! ()
ithinkyourgay chapter 22 . 4/20/2012
i love this story. you are a fantastic writer. the pace of the story is perfect and there haven't been grammatical errors which is wonderful. i love the sense of community among the people in the story especially at O'Donnells. everyone seems so close to each other. this is a brilliant story.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »