Reviews for Emptiness
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2013
great
KookieLuver chapter 34 . 11/14/2013
Omg! Twists and turns everywhere! I never know what's going to happen in the next paragraph. One of the reasons I love this story. Please keep the story coming. I also want to hear more about little Zaahir.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
Her mother hired a hooligan didn't she?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
She loves his calm moments before the storm. (if you know what I'm quoting, then we can be best friends ok)
worthwritingfor chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
WHAT YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT COME ON OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME AND I JUST FINISHED THE CHAPTER HOLY JESUS I LOVE THIS UPDATE SOON.
heh.
please. C:
ACleverPenName chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
I have a feeling this will result in Astrid going back to her parents..Urgh..Don't do that...I can't stand them! And I squealed when I saw the update.. :D! Hope the next one comes out soon!
Acornn chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
Why was Astrid's bag stolen?
I have to give a hats off to you because you're so capable of portraying so many different personalities without mixing them up. I just had to say that. Good job!
- Acornn
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
heyaaaa :D It has been way too long. :P I loved the 'leon-astrid' moments :P I wish there were more though. I like the fact that Astrid is slowly opening up. I love this story and this chapter. I cannot wait to read the next one soon.
Kudos!
izumi123 chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
Dam an just haves bad luck.
Acornn chapter 33 . 10/19/2013
So, is Zaahir's behavior like Astrid? Is he the younger male version of Astrid?
- Acornn a.k.a. World Citizen Acorn (I'm Acornn when I'm not logged in)
izumi123 chapter 33 . 10/13/2013
of hell no I was caching up with the story and thought I still had more caching up to do in till there was no next chapter button and I was getting my hopes all high in till I realized I had to wait for you genus update. so please ignore my sudden anger its just that I was not expecting to catch up with the story so soon and was still looking for more an my hopes where all up and then I felt like a dumbass when there was no chapter 34 so please please please update fast : (
KookieLuver chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Love the story. Can't wait for next chapter!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
Go Leon! He totally got under Astrid's skin and touched her deepest emotions! I cannot wait to see more of Leon teasing Astrid! I am also pretty excited to know that Astrid has a little brother that is exactly like her and even more happy to know how mad it makes her terrible parents! :D I really liked how you laid out the scene for The Talk by the way. Keep up the good work!
ACleverPenName chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
I absolutely positively LOVE this story!Please keep updating!
Jason Bloom chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
This is a wonderfully formed idea, with several fundamental problems.
1) grammar. I've honestly seen better grammar from fifth-graders, and laziness is no excuse. If you're too lazy to proofread, GET A BETA!
2) conversation structure. Multiple times I have read over a conversation and still couldn't figure out what you were trying to say.
Keep writing, (please use better grammar, if you don't edit, I will, and I will then find some way to get it to you) and keep the story alive. It feels just a little stagnant.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »