Reviews for Emptiness
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
I love these intement moments between Astrid and Leon. They are so right for each other. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
Hey there! First of all let me start off by saying that when I checked my email, I was in shock. I really could not believe my eyes. Believe it or not, I was just rereading emptiness from chapter 1 and wondering when you were going to update. To say that I was overjoyed when I saw the notification is an understatement. Welcome back and I am pleased to know that you will be updating frequently. This chapter is deep. It's interesting how Astrid's 'weakness' was portrayed in this story. Even at that point she didn't seem that week. I love her and Leon. Jiro is as cute as always. There were many sweet moments in this chapter and I loved them all. All the best,good luck and thank you :)
You say No chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
Let me just say I absolutely adore this story and despite that fact that you have a life, I may just want you to throw it away so that you can complete this story and so I can show this to my friend and have everything to read over and over again. Thank you for updating, and thank you for making it so that Leon actually understands her enough to burn her mother and actually getting to hug her, just so you no I usually don't do this but...
OH EM GEEEEEE! This story made my day and made me squeal so much XD I love how Jiro and Granite are getting along I totally ship them, and also Mr. Red Death now has a slight crush on his version of a /cute/ girl? WHUT?! BUT the most important thing to me was that fluff{Was it fluff or like serious action considering both of them} moment at the end, just seriously OH EM GEEE :D
findings chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
OMGGGGGGGG
When you updated I was so happy, this just made my day :)
Aw, Astrid and Leon had a moment3 I was spazzing out when reading that!
You're an amazing writer, you should know that and write more often. Use your gift!
I love how all the characters are developing smoothly, that's a tough thing to present in a story.
I felt sad during the whole Astrid's mother thing, I can't believe she actually thought Astrid would go back with her ._.
Aha so I'm confused about the scene with Red. Was his tutor a girl or a boy...or ya know..both?
Only a few grammar mistakes, but overall wonderful3 Keep writing beautiful
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
When are u going to update its been 3 months I love your story so much !
TheBirdThatCan'tFly chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
Jesus, I Love this Story! Its creative in it's plot and characters. The waiting-to-be relationship between Leon and Astrid is just too cute and the bitches who try and interfere in that to be relationship. I don't know why but I totally love Astrid's cold, regal personality, I think its because I have never really encountered a personality like it in stories! Anyway Love this story and please update as fast as you can!
SK12Monster chapter 28 . 5/30/2013
I love it! Great story! When are you going to update? Hopefully it'll be soon because I wanna read more! XD
Samurai Wolverine chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
Great story, I love it. Keep the good work up.
Ilovemondays chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This story is really unusual but it's pretty awesome so far too :)
oasion chapter 28 . 4/10/2013
what happened with chptr. 25 and 27?!
oasion chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
huuuhhhh *exasperated sigh*
oasion chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
very good grammer hahaha nvm work on your spelling
oasion chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
after you had seen or saw
oasion chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
you should review you'r story for spelling and grammer errors this is not a flaming just advice courtesies to jeremy ames or oasion :-{) like sight and slight and the spacing problems throuout the story and also the word though and thought also the word you and your and i will notifie you on errors form now on :) bye
CoolNeptune101 chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
Wow, it's been sooo long! I've been waiting for you to pop up and say "Surprise!" Glad I waited for this...things are getting heated up with Dana coming back...wonder what will happen...
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »