Reviews for Emptiness
Acornn chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BROTHER!
Will Astrid's grandfather come into the story in the future?
ACleverPenName chapter 36 . 11/28/2013
GET ASTRID OUT OF THAT HOUSE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!DON'T HURT ASTRID!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 36 . 11/28/2013
I feel like Astrid's "father" is going to be charged with child abuse and Annabelle is going to take her in.
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 36 . 11/28/2013
HI! OMG. I love love love love love this chapter for many reasons. And unfortunately I have already mentioned them. I just want to say that I really love reading your story and I cannot wait to read the next chapter. This story has got me hooked!
Lily806 chapter 36 . 11/28/2013
OMG I'm DYING to know what happens next ! I hope you update really soon...again! XD
worthwritingfor chapter 36 . 11/28/2013
that was amazing
KookieLuver chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
Happy birthday ThisLove ThisHate14's little brother! I know I'm late but, hey, my wifi was down- as lot of people have November birthdays. Where my January babies at?! Anyway I loved the chapter and even if I don't love the next one, I'll like it and tell you I love it. I am gonna update my story too on Thanksgiving- I whine when people don't update their stories but haven't done mine since like June. Can't wait for the next update, even if its only coming tomorrow. Happy ThanksGivingΠ
Ps. Can you believe I had school the da before thanksgiving?! What evil minded person thought that was okay to do?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
Oh gods, people will realise how cute and beautiful she is and then act as if she's the Ice Queen that everyone usually admires in anime and manga and drool all over her...DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN but no it was that chick who kissed Leon right? The person who hired the hooligans...
BOONIK chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR ILL STOP EATING PIE UNTIL YOUR NEXT CHAPTER, and btw I love pie more than anything in the world, SO UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Lily806 chapter 35 . 11/26/2013
Happy b-day for ur lil bro! ) . You ended with a cliffhanger, that's not fair ! Now I'm dying to see what happens next! XD
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
Her bangs had been cut? That's it?! I don't get the importance of that and it leaves me with a curious feeling , so I guess you did a good job. Happy belated birthday to your little brother!
GoodStoryAnyone chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Whooooooa... I'm actually at the start of chapter 5 of your story. I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT
I think it's realllly unique and different. I like the way Astrid is emotionless and almost robotic!
The way you write is very portraying... if you get what I'm saying? Hehehe XD
fifikevin073 chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
Okay first off, LOVE this story, absolutely AMAZING, secondly I absolutely HATE Charlie and Dana they can go to mind, anyway please UPDATE soon and I'm pretty sure charlie or Nadia I think it was, hired those guys to do that. Oh and Happy birthday to your baby brother. Update!
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
Happy birthday to your brother :D :D
OMG. This chapter is so full of emotions. This is my favourite chapter to date. :) Really excellent job. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Kudos!
worthwritingfor chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE.
great chap btw, i'll be more patient, heh.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »