Reviews for Emptiness
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
heyaaaa :D It has been way too long. :P I loved the 'leon-astrid' moments :P I wish there were more though. I like the fact that Astrid is slowly opening up. I love this story and this chapter. I cannot wait to read the next one soon.
izumi123 chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
Dam an just haves bad luck.
Acornn chapter 33 . 10/19/2013
So, is Zaahir's behavior like Astrid? Is he the younger male version of Astrid?
- Acornn a.k.a. World Citizen Acorn (I'm Acornn when I'm not logged in)
izumi123 chapter 33 . 10/13/2013
of hell no I was caching up with the story and thought I still had more caching up to do in till there was no next chapter button and I was getting my hopes all high in till I realized I had to wait for you genus update. so please ignore my sudden anger its just that I was not expecting to catch up with the story so soon and was still looking for more an my hopes where all up and then I felt like a dumbass when there was no chapter 34 so please please please update fast : (
KookieLuver chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Love the story. Can't wait for next chapter!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
Go Leon! He totally got under Astrid's skin and touched her deepest emotions! I cannot wait to see more of Leon teasing Astrid! I am also pretty excited to know that Astrid has a little brother that is exactly like her and even more happy to know how mad it makes her terrible parents! :D I really liked how you laid out the scene for The Talk by the way. Keep up the good work!
ACleverPenName chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
I absolutely positively LOVE this story!Please keep updating!
Jason Bloom chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
This is a wonderfully formed idea, with several fundamental problems.
1) grammar. I've honestly seen better grammar from fifth-graders, and laziness is no excuse. If you're too lazy to proofread, GET A BETA!
2) conversation structure. Multiple times I have read over a conversation and still couldn't figure out what you were trying to say.
Keep writing, (please use better grammar, if you don't edit, I will, and I will then find some way to get it to you) and keep the story alive. It feels just a little stagnant.
ACleverPenName chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
I absolutely love this story!The characters are so unique and I love how you keep changing the POV's..Keep writing/typing..This story is one of my absolute favorites!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
No! Bad move! Riske T is not to be played with! He/she is evil! I liked everything in this chapter! How Risk had that talk with Astrid, how Granite got the ball of friendship rolling and how the newly united friends decided to take action. Keep up the good work!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Really good so far! Great job!
You say No chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
Really!? Then we all forgive you, Happy Birthday Emptiness!
I mean that grammar wasn't that bad, just confused me at certain parts.
I really love Riske T. Rose, what does the T. stand for? He's/she's very excellent and I hope he/she makes more appearances, who knows hopefully Red will turn gay(what is wrong with me), but then again my friend loves anything gay so I can recommend this story to her :D
What will Astrid do after finding everything out? -insert squeal here- I could actually imagine everything happening except in anime form which she'd be the extremely adorable "Ice-Baby". I just the the cold characters the best!
Then when she came out with what I'd consider a cute outfit and her hair actually out of her face! I thought people, everybody, would assume that Astrid liked Leon with what happened but maybe they just think she walked out because of all the food?
I don't know I think Leon's Drama Queen Scene was a bit anticlimactic, even when I consider that it's plausible, but if his heart breaks I don't think he should blow it off for his friends opinions, I know sounds ridiculous but you wouldn't brush it off like that if it were me; I'd be like "Hey I have a right to be and asshole and I want to be an asshole, STFU!" then I'd sort of feel bad afterwards when I'm alone...
Also I don't understand why there had to be a rift between the boys and the girls in the group because Frankie should just have been mad at Leon not Jiro, Keir, nor Red.
And THANK YOU! I hope you're portray your feeling about Romeo and Juliet through Leon cause, GAWD I HATE Romeo and Juliet cause seriously it's all wrong and useless! I understand the age gap cause that's how it was back then, but I hate the love, the death, and the fucking(feel free to censor this cause there's) bitchy love at first sight! what the hell! Ive seen and read many things based off of it but none of the one's even remotely acceptable had love at first sight so I'm glad. But enough with my rant.
Even though you've been working on this for two years, seriously thank you! It's amazing and very wonderful, thank you for taking your time. Also I'd offer to be your beta except I don't actually know grammar as well as I'd wish, I could find any spelling mistake you have and maybe point out the parts that don't fit together like a puzzle but I wouldn't know the grammar, where to puntuact that whizz, plus look at my run on sentences!
But enough of that, thank you, we love you, and if we had the address I'd send bodyguards for your safety of mobs from the last chapter. And cookies!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 31 . 9/10/2013
I knew Riske' T was a boy! Red must be so freaked! I did not like Faye's expression when Leon ran after Astrid. It was promising trouble. I don't think that Leon and Astrid will be able to suppress their feelings for long, especially Astrid since she is trying the hardest to ignore her emotins. With all that has happened there is still a lot to come and I can't wait till I have the time to read the next chapter.
Halycon chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
Ok. Where to start. I have been with the story ever since it came out. Which is like a gazillion years. This has far been my favourite story on fictionpress, words can literally not express how close this story is to my heart.

Update soon, please please please, I beg you! But I just want to go over a couple of things...

The flashback confuses me - did this happen before Leon left? So technically, they're not really too upset and avoiding each other, contrary to what the other reviews have said?

WHEN WILL ASTRID AND LEON GET TOGETHER *bashes head against table*

The suspense always kills me after every chapter, please update soon!

love your biggest fan! xo
Lily806 chapter 31 . 9/5/2013
... ... ... ... ...Well...I think me and the others may have to come to your house and force you to re-write their "un-happy" experience. But then again, I forgive you since it was, for lack of a better word, fantastic. It, unfortunately, had to be done. WILL make it up to us...yes? )
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »