Reviews for Emptiness
PhantomPrincess chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
Done w/ one drama. Turning up another...
anon1 chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
ohamygosh. you had me with this prank. huhu cried figuratively! hahahaha happy april fools! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D
FishXD chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
This, as you mentioned already, was waaaaaaaaaayyyy too short. I loved this. And it seems we have a new character too! I love this. Now hurry and update!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
More more please ;P LOVE IT!
findings chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
I thought Red's POV was interesting, as well as Faye's, but I would much rather have Astrid's or Leon's POV. (Although Kamden's POV was much needed!) Oh geez, I can't wait to see how this plays out!
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
... You have the same birthday as me...

Anyways: yaaaaayyyyy, you've updated! *happy dances around room*
Why does her mum want Astrid back? And what is Alexis gonna do?
Please update so I can find out (not to mention everyone else who reads this story).
heal me forever chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
god dis stry is like awesum ...great chapter...!i dnt like alexis xoxoxox

update soon :DDD
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
I liked it. Nice chapter. :) I am eternally grateful that you managed to update. Good luck and hope to read the next chapter really soon!
worthwritingfor chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
YOU CAN'T DO THAT.
Update soon please. xx
Guest chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
have you abandoned this story? ever updating? :x
Guest chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
update? (:
Kawaiilover chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
UUmmm. Hajimemashite TLTH-san. This is my first time writing a review on Fictionpress, so thank you for the opportunity. I love the originality of Emptiness and have been an avid reader since later 2011, and cannot wait for more chappies to come out in 2013. I just adore Astrid's calmness in any situation. Make those arrogant adults and adolescent bimbos feel like their baka)
Please update(s)!
Eto, on another note, maybe it is just me, but when i read this chapter, Granite reminded me of Hinata from naruto, and even more so when she interacts with Jiro... and then I see naruto in Jiro. and then more friends had parallels to naruto characters as more chapters came along.
It became like this
Granite Hinata (stutters)
Jiro Naruto (hyperprankster-like)
Kier Shikamaru (sleep yet vigil)
Red Gaara (...red Jiro friendship)
Gomen nasai(please don't be mad TmT), I am an avid naruto reader, and was a naruto fanfiction fan for years, so I apologise if my imagination has gotten the best of me.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
please update soonish, kay? (: i love this story, would love to read more. xx
Guest chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
updateee pleaseeee :(
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
Gods, this is such a good story. It's amazing. Epic. I've been reading it for a couple of days, and it only got better as the story went on. I really hope you continue to write more awesome chapters!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »