Reviews for Emptiness
Morgan Lenay chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I love this chapter! It is truly amazing. There is great emotion behind this. Keep writing and update soon!
SLP chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Hey :) It's me again. I just wanted to ask you this: When are you going to update? I am on my toes waiting for the next chapter :) No pressure though. I was just asking. Happy writing and take care. Hope to read the next chappie of emptiness really soon! :D
Dreaminglight chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
What's the song that describes Astrid? I really want to know!
Dreaminglight chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Who drew the painting? Leon?
Dreaminglight chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Haha! Jiro got lucky Astrud didn't do anything this time he got saved by the black guy. Though I would have liked to know what Astrid would have done to him if she didn't get interrupted.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
I know for a fact that when Faye goes up to Leon again, she will be blown off because he doesn't like her like that. Astrid is also probably going to interfere. Am I right?
Dreaminglight chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
If she doesn't sleep on the bed where does she sleep?
Dreaminglight chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Really liked their encounter in the auditorium. Especially how you narrated it. How it happened from both side and what and how they saw each others eyes
Neptune'Scarce chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Ahhh, a new chapter! I love the character of Riske' T. Although, I don't like how she's using Red...
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Hello :D I am glad that you updated today and yes I was super happy when I saw the notification. :) Jealousy is it? Ulala. I am loving this chapter. I like how you managed to focus on all the characters in the story unlike many writers whose techniques include focusing solely on the main character. Actually that's what you have been doing since day one. Haha. Anyway, I am not going to waste space here on the review box thingy and tell you that you did a marvelous job once again. HATS OFF. I really wish you all the best with your beta. I wish I could help you but unfortunately my hands are full :'( . Good luck and thank you once again for giving me the pleasure of reading your work. I will be waiting for the next update (I sounded kinda creepy there didn't I?).
Morgan Lenay chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This really is very good. It is sad, but compelling. I bet you could make someone cry with sympathy if you wanted to with the way you write. It is amazing how well you put feelings into it. When I write it feels very shallow, however UPDATE SOON! -see what i did there. It means i'm excited! (:
Lily806 chapter 29 . 7/27/2013
OMG THEY FINALLY HAVE A MORE INTIMATE MOMENT! I have been waiting for this FOREVER! XDXD
Serahei chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
Omg! Finally, some heart fluttering scene with Leon and Astrid.
Oh, Dana, how I've missed your dramatic overbearing presence and scene making... NOT.
It was funny after I read the part where Dana stormed out of the door, my mind linked to how perfectly alike Dana and Alexis are.
Loving the chapter, thanks for the update :)
mavees chapter 28 . 7/20/2013
Sorry, I was on mobile and my review was cut off as I sent it.

I hope you don't mind that I send the full one, no matter how short it actually is. I have to send this through the previous chapter because foctionpress refuses to allow multiple reviews on the same chapter.

That one moment at the end of the chapter really riled me up, and I couldn't help but squeal in delight at the romantic tension or gesture. How Leon gave her a comforting hug from behind and Astrid leant into it. It was adorable! Please continue to update! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
mavees chapter 29 . 7/20/2013