Reviews for Emptiness
You say No chapter 31 . 9/4/2013
No, I think this is needed. But what's going to happen with her friends? Will she be ice cold to them? Will she act as if everything's okay? Or well continue as usual and treating Leon as usual making him feel like shit? And oh god, what's going to happen with Faye?
Btw I really actually don't understand much of why Alexis hates Astrid, mostly cause of the Mister Red right? Er sorry I need to re-read your story. Honestly though if Leon thought she was going to be affected by it I think he was sort of cocky despite that fact that she was, because did he actually know that she liked him? Cause I couldn't tell... Well anyways, I feel sadistic for smiling during this chapter, also i was really confused at the Riske T. Part but I'm glad now that I understand that he was dressed as a girl. I'm such an airhead.
Lily806 chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
They're only 15? ...i seriously don't know what gave me the idea that they were 17 O_O ...but...omg! Astrid is j-e-a-l-o-u-s XD I can totally tell that in the next chapter either she will try to ignore it, or she doesn't know what it is XD
Morgan Lenay chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I love this chapter! It is truly amazing. There is great emotion behind this. Keep writing and update soon!
SLP chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Hey :) It's me again. I just wanted to ask you this: When are you going to update? I am on my toes waiting for the next chapter :) No pressure though. I was just asking. Happy writing and take care. Hope to read the next chappie of emptiness really soon! :D
Dreaminglight chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
What's the song that describes Astrid? I really want to know!
Dreaminglight chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Who drew the painting? Leon?
Dreaminglight chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Haha! Jiro got lucky Astrud didn't do anything this time he got saved by the black guy. Though I would have liked to know what Astrid would have done to him if she didn't get interrupted.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
I know for a fact that when Faye goes up to Leon again, she will be blown off because he doesn't like her like that. Astrid is also probably going to interfere. Am I right?
Dreaminglight chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
If she doesn't sleep on the bed where does she sleep?
Dreaminglight chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Really liked their encounter in the auditorium. Especially how you narrated it. How it happened from both side and what and how they saw each others eyes
Neptune'Scarce chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Ahhh, a new chapter! I love the character of Riske' T. Although, I don't like how she's using Red...
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Hello :D I am glad that you updated today and yes I was super happy when I saw the notification. :) Jealousy is it? Ulala. I am loving this chapter. I like how you managed to focus on all the characters in the story unlike many writers whose techniques include focusing solely on the main character. Actually that's what you have been doing since day one. Haha. Anyway, I am not going to waste space here on the review box thingy and tell you that you did a marvelous job once again. HATS OFF. I really wish you all the best with your beta. I wish I could help you but unfortunately my hands are full :'( . Good luck and thank you once again for giving me the pleasure of reading your work. I will be waiting for the next update (I sounded kinda creepy there didn't I?).
Morgan Lenay chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This really is very good. It is sad, but compelling. I bet you could make someone cry with sympathy if you wanted to with the way you write. It is amazing how well you put feelings into it. When I write it feels very shallow, however UPDATE SOON! -see what i did there. It means i'm excited! (:
Lily806 chapter 29 . 7/27/2013
Serahei chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
Omg! Finally, some heart fluttering scene with Leon and Astrid.
Oh, Dana, how I've missed your dramatic overbearing presence and scene making... NOT.
It was funny after I read the part where Dana stormed out of the door, my mind linked to how perfectly alike Dana and Alexis are.
Loving the chapter, thanks for the update :)
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »