Reviews for Emptiness
Neptune'Scarce chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Ahhh, a new chapter! I love the character of Riske' T. Although, I don't like how she's using Red...
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Hello :D I am glad that you updated today and yes I was super happy when I saw the notification. :) Jealousy is it? Ulala. I am loving this chapter. I like how you managed to focus on all the characters in the story unlike many writers whose techniques include focusing solely on the main character. Actually that's what you have been doing since day one. Haha. Anyway, I am not going to waste space here on the review box thingy and tell you that you did a marvelous job once again. HATS OFF. I really wish you all the best with your beta. I wish I could help you but unfortunately my hands are full :'( . Good luck and thank you once again for giving me the pleasure of reading your work. I will be waiting for the next update (I sounded kinda creepy there didn't I?).
Morgan Lenay chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This really is very good. It is sad, but compelling. I bet you could make someone cry with sympathy if you wanted to with the way you write. It is amazing how well you put feelings into it. When I write it feels very shallow, however UPDATE SOON! -see what i did there. It means i'm excited! (:
Lily806 chapter 29 . 7/27/2013
OMG THEY FINALLY HAVE A MORE INTIMATE MOMENT! I have been waiting for this FOREVER! XDXD
Serahei chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
Omg! Finally, some heart fluttering scene with Leon and Astrid.
Oh, Dana, how I've missed your dramatic overbearing presence and scene making... NOT.
It was funny after I read the part where Dana stormed out of the door, my mind linked to how perfectly alike Dana and Alexis are.
Loving the chapter, thanks for the update :)
mavees chapter 28 . 7/20/2013
Sorry, I was on mobile and my review was cut off as I sent it.

I hope you don't mind that I send the full one, no matter how short it actually is. I have to send this through the previous chapter because foctionpress refuses to allow multiple reviews on the same chapter.

That one moment at the end of the chapter really riled me up, and I couldn't help but squeal in delight at the romantic tension or gesture. How Leon gave her a comforting hug from behind and Astrid leant into it. It was adorable! Please continue to update! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
mavees chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
Aw! When Leon gave Astrid a love from behind, I couldn't hel
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
I love these intement moments between Astrid and Leon. They are so right for each other. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
Hey there! First of all let me start off by saying that when I checked my email, I was in shock. I really could not believe my eyes. Believe it or not, I was just rereading emptiness from chapter 1 and wondering when you were going to update. To say that I was overjoyed when I saw the notification is an understatement. Welcome back and I am pleased to know that you will be updating frequently. This chapter is deep. It's interesting how Astrid's 'weakness' was portrayed in this story. Even at that point she didn't seem that week. I love her and Leon. Jiro is as cute as always. There were many sweet moments in this chapter and I loved them all. All the best,good luck and thank you :)
You say No chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
Let me just say I absolutely adore this story and despite that fact that you have a life, I may just want you to throw it away so that you can complete this story and so I can show this to my friend and have everything to read over and over again. Thank you for updating, and thank you for making it so that Leon actually understands her enough to burn her mother and actually getting to hug her, just so you no I usually don't do this but...
OH EM GEEEEEE! This story made my day and made me squeal so much XD I love how Jiro and Granite are getting along I totally ship them, and also Mr. Red Death now has a slight crush on his version of a /cute/ girl? WHUT?! BUT the most important thing to me was that fluff{Was it fluff or like serious action considering both of them} moment at the end, just seriously OH EM GEEE :D
findings chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
OMGGGGGGGG
When you updated I was so happy, this just made my day :)
Aw, Astrid and Leon had a moment3 I was spazzing out when reading that!
You're an amazing writer, you should know that and write more often. Use your gift!
I love how all the characters are developing smoothly, that's a tough thing to present in a story.
I felt sad during the whole Astrid's mother thing, I can't believe she actually thought Astrid would go back with her ._.
Aha so I'm confused about the scene with Red. Was his tutor a girl or a boy...or ya know..both?
Only a few grammar mistakes, but overall wonderful3 Keep writing beautiful
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
When are u going to update its been 3 months I love your story so much !
TheBirdThatCan'tFly chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
Jesus, I Love this Story! Its creative in it's plot and characters. The waiting-to-be relationship between Leon and Astrid is just too cute and the bitches who try and interfere in that to be relationship. I don't know why but I totally love Astrid's cold, regal personality, I think its because I have never really encountered a personality like it in stories! Anyway Love this story and please update as fast as you can!
SK12Monster chapter 28 . 5/30/2013
I love it! Great story! When are you going to update? Hopefully it'll be soon because I wanna read more! XD
Samurai Wolverine chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
Great story, I love it. Keep the good work up.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »