Reviews for Emptiness
You say No chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Happy birthday to Astrid and Leon
Daily Beauty chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
awwww!

- "You're an idiot." She said, knowing he would not wake up. So her words went to the wind as she continued.

"Why didn't you tell anyone it was also your birthday?" -

that part! that part above just had me going, aww :(

but on the brighter side! she remembered his birthday! that must be good, yes? i hope she gives him a birthday present :)
Savagemee chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
I came across it last night. I really liked the concept and Astrid's character. I find her beautiful even though she's cold and all, there's something about her that intrigues you. Very well written :) I wish to read more of it, update soonish, kay? :P
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
YES! I love this chapter :)... I just love it.. The way Astrid cares for Leon and the way he cares for her.. Breathtaking :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
findings chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
Awww! The end dialogue is so sweet! Leon is the bestest, I can't believe he didn't tell them it was his birthday just so Astrid could have a great party. Granite and Jiro are extremely cute together, and I like seeing them converse.
This was a great chapter, you should believe in yourself because as your fans, we love you and your writing!
whatdotheydream chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
Awww, that was cute! Argon and Tuesday reminded me of my little siblings! And the end! So kawaii!
You say No chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
Oh ma Fuccking godsh I just looooooooooooooooooooooooovv vvvvvvvvveeeee this. No kidding. I'm serious. This is awesome. Thank you
Lily806 chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
omg it's also HIS b-day?! O_O wow, that was a suprise...well not really considering the begining on the story where it says that somewhere, a boy was being born, etc. at the same time as astrid...weird o-o
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
... I love you I love love and I love this story, great, perfect, incredible, and many more.
one happy reader chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
i can't wait for Astrid's birthday! i hope you can update soon. this is really an incredible story, you got me all hooked. :)
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
aww.. :'(.. I thought that this was a real chapter... Okay. I will be waiting for your next chapter :)
worthwritingfor chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Ahhh, you got me all excited. :( Update the actual chapter soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
Loved it! :D Don't take so long to update this time! ;)
whatthegreencarrot chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
[She could here the loathing for the man they had just seen beat a woman like it was common practice in Leon's voice] You mixed up "here" with "hear." Should've been "hear."

Good chapter! So do Leon and Astrid live in Deepcourt, Maryland, or...?

Anyway, I don't have much to say on this chapter. I'm glad that the Christopher guy got arrested, though. And since there's not much else to write about, I guess that's a wrap. Update soon!
whatdotheydream chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
WOW! This chapter was adorable! And extremely exciting!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »