Reviews for Emptiness
Your biggest fan chapter 49 . 1/2
I'm still only a sophomore in high school, so I can't really relate to your college predicament, nor can I relate to your parental one, but I know life can really suck. Hang in there! and don't feel so bad about not updating for us. Take your time [smiley face]
But...
Oh man! You have GOT to stop leaving me hanging like this. It's killing me! I egarly await the next chapter. But it's no rush... Just... You know... Cliff hangers...
Love your work!
Byeeee!
HayleiHutcherson chapter 49 . 1/2
Oh man this by far has to be my favorite chapter! It was great.
Nathaniel G chapter 49 . 1/1
Awwww frick. Question! Question! Is this the woman from the first chapter of this arc? (if it is, uh oh.) I liked the Karl Renderson part in this chapter. It's the first time that Astrid interacted with someone like that so I was glad to see how'd she'd do it. I also liked the parts when people tried to annoy astrid and it not working. My favorite parts of the story hohoho. I have a feeling this story story is going to get dark.. But I like dark. It's new and brings out people's fears. I'm really curious about Jiro. This arc is somewhat two stories and I hope to see Jiro's story more! Well, c'est la vie, happy new year and belated merry christmas!
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 49 . 1/1
Hey, first of all merry christmas and happy new year. Secondly, I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry too much okay because things will change for the better okay? Lastly, this chapter is amazing. I learnt so much about Red and it is refreshing. I love it. Please try to update whenever you can because I look forward to reading your story. Great job!
DiayaLovatohope chapter 48 . 12/4/2014
I am french girl and I love You story, you are a Great thing which give the perfection. ( i don't know if it's English) . So good much, and I am waiting for the new chapter.
Ps: I love Astride and Leon love story. It's not like other love story , it's specially.
nemoskull chapter 48 . 11/30/2014
Damn you, have to wait for your next update. Super great, as usual. The transition to this arc was jarring, a bit painful, guess life was here for you, kinda sub par for you.
Again I love your style of writing. Wonder what's going to happen with haruharu.
I do wish this would get published I want a damn hardcopy! You inspire me, I hope to one day write as great as you do. MUST HAVE MOAR!
Nathaniel G chapter 48 . 11/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. What can I say? I really liked this chapter, a lot. For many reasons. There was the fact that I got to see the mutual annoyance of Leon and Frankie, their is also the whole thing with Jiro and Granite, which I LOVE, and the whole piano thing- gosh just wow. Then the party. And Red. And Astrid. I really liked the party part for some reason, it was a slightly new side of Astrid that we never got to see until now as much. How she played a weak, easy to take advantage of girl and how Alexis was like to her! That line of Red about his sexuality! Slow claps.
okunadeseun28gmail.com chapter 47 . 11/13/2014
dont make us begging too much for an update this story is interesting and it hurt to always wait a long time for it
lets end it sp we can ave a peace of mind.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/8/2014
I see some of the little mishaps that you might be wanting fix, but other than the story, in my opinion, is fine. Actually, it's amazing! To me, It's so good that I not only see this becoming an actual book, but even a tv show! If I were any smart producer I would've paying you thousands for the copyrights.

Misa was totally anoying (not talking about the one from the anime) but I don't really understand the need to change the name. Unless you've come up with a much more fitting name for her. Btw, is her personality gonna change? You know, like, because of maturity or something? Or is she gonna have a tear-jerking justification for herself? Is she gonna come back at all, or are you just changing her name for the future readers?

And Omg! Jiro's sister?! I am really anticipating the next part of that story!

Keir and Frankie XD?! I forsaw at least some kind of romance between the two earlier in the story, but it still caught me off guard. Once again, I'm anticipating (more like freaking out for) the next part of that story.

Anyways, love your story. I hope you continue it soon.
-Kookie
Ps- if you DO get this published as a book or tv show can you hook me up for free? Lol
TheRobotQueen chapter 47 . 11/7/2014
I don't know how you come up with all of these amazing ideas and make them work so beautifully.
This new "suicide" plot is intriguing and I can't wait to see where it goes next.
Also... The romance between Astrid and Leon is phemonal. Seeing her be vulnerable and insecure is definitely a newer side. We haven't seen it before.
What strikes me the most when I read this, it's how developed these characters have become. They've obviously changed, but over time, slowly, and they are still recognizably themselves.
You are a remarkable writer, and I always look forward to your updates.
I've noticed from your author's notes, that school, amongst other things, can be overwhelming for you at times, and I'm very sorry for you. I hope you don't feel rushed or like you need to meet a deadline for new chapters for us, and I want you to know all of us readers appreciate the monthly updates. The content is always worth a wait.
Keep up the good work!
Acornn chapter 47 . 11/7/2014
I really don't know what to say. This story is so unique and I just love reading your story. I really don't know what else to say. I just absolutely love your story, no joke. It's such a serious story yet it's so intriguing. With so many characters in this story, I don't find any confusion between any of the characters. And I think you have now introduced another character. You've written this story really well. I genuinely applaud you.
Nathaniel G chapter 47 . 11/7/2014
So.. Haru Hideki? I see, I see. Curious about her right now. But not as curious as to the deaths. (the prom part though. NEVER THREATEN AGAINST PROM! Hopefully they will listen now D; lol. Probably not though) And also... ASDFGHJKL THE FIRST PART OF THE CHAPTER. Love it and at the same time, ugh Astrid, just admit it you guys kinda are boyfriend-girlfriend ish. And Granite and Jiro- ugh ugh ugh my feelings. Excited to see what's next and YAY THANKS FOR UPDATING! I'll be rereading the whole story again maybe (most likely) after Christmas now that I know's you'll be editing and fixing stuff. Well.. Ciao! See you in the next update as I give another weird, somewhat unorganized review on your latest chapter!
thesakifan chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Hahahahaha, LOVE IT!
Bjeezy chapter 46 . 10/23/2014
I rarely take the time to review, but this story is great. The dynamics of each character are amazing. Each time someone is hurt or angered, I feel it myself. And when the mystery is solved, all the tension built reading word after word to get to the truth is suddenly relieved. My favorite part is when I feel the satisfaction of revenge beig served cold, literally. Please don't give up on this story, this really seems like a book that could be published in the future! You already moved up there with Queen of Glass( now published as Throne of Glass) which is my favorite sorry ever published on fictio press!
Isabella chapter 46 . 10/11/2014