Reviews for Emptiness
xProsperityx chapter 42 . 3/24
Wow...this was totally worth reading! My next question is if Astrid is going to change since her parents arent there to stunt her growth? Also, will there be any time progression soon?
Guest chapter 40 . 3/22
Wow I wonder what she's going to get Risk to do hmm..
nanina15 chapter 42 . 3/23
Well I really liked this chapter. You've been building her emotions for quite a while and I could feel them trough every chapter and here she just exploded. She didn't know how to sort them out and at a moment it felt like she went sociopathic. I enjoyed reading this chapter quite a lot. Hope you will update soon! (:
xxSongBirdxx chapter 42 . 3/22
Wow talk about a epic climax shit Literary hit the fan. All her family's secrets revealed and then Astrid going crazy totally brilliant. I see you said that there is only two chapter's left of this story all together? or will there be more chapters after this but focused other things? anyways until your next update have a nice day.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 39 . 3/21
FIRST HER DESPICABLE FATHER AND WHORE OF A MOTHER NEED A HIGH FIVE IN THE FACE WITH A CHAIR!. SECONDLY OMG THE OVER DUE KISS FINALLY HAPPENED AND IT WAS SWEET AND SO ADORABLE.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 38 . 3/21
Wow I did not see that coming but it makes sense only Astrid and Zaahir are his legitimate children. And wow Astrid in a dress Loen is going to so die haha and Astrid is so cute blushing at the thought of leon seeing her hehe
ThatWasWierd chapter 42 . 3/21
Awesome! Some much blood! I love it! Just kidding! I sounds really satanic, but I love it.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 37 . 3/21
Haha Busted! stupid girl really thought she had a chance with Leon in her dreams now she's the most hated. Astrid mom's a whore no surprises there
Nskull chapter 42 . 3/21
actual chapters!
the whole business plot thing i did not get, but it dont really matter.

chapter was perfect otherwise. she finally snapped. it was bound to happen.
i guess she did turn into a monster a bit. did not expect leon to show up, tho.

it was really really great, tho i feel sorry for misa.

must nave more story!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 36 . 3/21
What a bloody Asshole her father is why is she back with them? when she is clearly being abused what happened to her grandfather? makes me mad and sad poor Astrid
ACleverPenName chapter 42 . 3/21
Please please please continue with the story first..Do the drabble later when there isn't so much drama going on..When things slow down a bit!You cant make a drabble chapter after a chapter like THIS!Update soon! PLEASE!
Nathaniel G chapter 42 . 3/20
That...was perfect. It was neither over dramatic or to storybook-like. Astrid 'being out of character' was a good thing. I expected it to happen sometime, but this...it was so beautiful. The way that she planned everything, Misa, Lean, her insanity– it was so brilliant. I've never read anything this mind-boggling. Everything came crashing down on Astrid's family, and, in reality, I felt no pity from them. They way they reacted was realistic, if might say. I laughed when it happened, I felt like they got what they deserved. Oh, woe is this sadistic me.

I actually thought about this story last night, I was wondering when you will update. 'Emptiness' has always been in my thoughts since I started reading it, this was truly a story worth telling. In my opinion, you can make a drabble if you really, really want to. This chapter was rather heavy and the readers might need something light before the next actual chapter. Although I would prefer for you to continue with the next two chapters instead because I really want to know what next. Maybe write the one chapter and then a drabble? Or even two chapters before a drabble? Maybe the drabble can divide the old arc from the new one?

WILL you be continuing with a new arc?
Van Quatra chapter 42 . 3/20
wow, what a way to get revenge and to gloat about it to, nothing wrong with some out of character moments, what a good update, keep it up.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 30 . 3/20
oh damm Leon you clueless Oaf
KookieLuver chapter 42 . 3/20
Next two chapter! Next two chapters! This chapter was great, I actually felt an adrenaline while reading. It was soo good and I still can NOT wait for more. Please update soon
339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »