Reviews for Emptiness
Guest chapter 50 . 3/19
It's waaaaaayyyy past valentines day -.-
Lily806 chapter 50 . 2/4
Ooh, yeah! Now I remember Hayden anyways, what's up with the Martha girl? Is she victim of the bullying? she gonna be a new friend to astrid's group? And OMG that kiss with Astrid and Leon was sooo cute! XD and oooo jiro's gonna have a hard time. The suprise sister was a good idea I think. It adds some mystery to who Jiro is...
aahha chapter 41 . 2/2
Recording of a recording. Recordception!
no account P chapter 50 . 1/30
GAH! why must you leave it on a freaking cliffie?!
AAARRRGGGHH thank GOD valentines is only a few days away! i love your book! you are an amazing author. im sad that this is the final arc though, i dont want it to end ;(
but jiro and his sister though! ooooo! i cant wait to see what happens when astrid and everyone else delves deeper into the story. GAH MUCH DRAMA! I LUV THIS SO MUCH I CANT PUT IT IN WORDS. :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 1 . 1/21
I like Astrid, she's smart. But god, her parents. I can't believe they said and did those things. She may not show emotions, but it doesn't mean she doesn't feel them!
Lily806 chapter 49 . 1/7
Really? U ended with a cliff hanger? Grrr! Hayden? I don't remember a Hayden although it is a 'lil familiar. I'm gonna be just wondering over and over 'till the next ch. Comes out!
Guest chapter 49 . 1/2
WOW. Just wow. I love this chapter! But, why must you end it with that?! Aaarrrggghh! You are such a good writer and i can actually see this getting published. The way you portray the characters' feelings and their development through your writinf is AMAZING. I Dayum i wish i could write like you!
PencilsCameras chapter 49 . 1/2
I think I just might have to put a follow on this story. First I gotta log in, though.
I like how Astrid is opening up more, and how their relationship is slowly taking off. Your home life isn't really prevalent in it-not much, anyway. Oh yeah, and how long were you planning on making this story? When I discovered it a month or two ago, I read the whole thing, and have been patiently waiting for another chapter since then, but if you make it too long, then nobody will read it. Well, fewer people, anyway. Basically, I just wanted to say that this is the best and most unusual story up here that I've read (And I've read alot!)
Your biggest fan chapter 49 . 1/2
I'm still only a sophomore in high school, so I can't really relate to your college predicament, nor can I relate to your parental one, but I know life can really suck. Hang in there! and don't feel so bad about not updating for us. Take your time [smiley face]
Oh man! You have GOT to stop leaving me hanging like this. It's killing me! I egarly await the next chapter. But it's no rush... Just... You know... Cliff hangers...
Love your work!
HayleiHutcherson chapter 49 . 1/2
Oh man this by far has to be my favorite chapter! It was great.
Nathaniel G chapter 49 . 1/1
Awwww frick. Question! Question! Is this the woman from the first chapter of this arc? (if it is, uh oh.) I liked the Karl Renderson part in this chapter. It's the first time that Astrid interacted with someone like that so I was glad to see how'd she'd do it. I also liked the parts when people tried to annoy astrid and it not working. My favorite parts of the story hohoho. I have a feeling this story story is going to get dark.. But I like dark. It's new and brings out people's fears. I'm really curious about Jiro. This arc is somewhat two stories and I hope to see Jiro's story more! Well, c'est la vie, happy new year and belated merry christmas!
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 49 . 1/1
Hey, first of all merry christmas and happy new year. Secondly, I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry too much okay because things will change for the better okay? Lastly, this chapter is amazing. I learnt so much about Red and it is refreshing. I love it. Please try to update whenever you can because I look forward to reading your story. Great job!
DiayaLovatohope chapter 48 . 12/4/2014
I am french girl and I love You story, you are a Great thing which give the perfection. ( i don't know if it's English) . So good much, and I am waiting for the new chapter.
Ps: I love Astride and Leon love story. It's not like other love story , it's specially.
nemoskull chapter 48 . 11/30/2014
Damn you, have to wait for your next update. Super great, as usual. The transition to this arc was jarring, a bit painful, guess life was here for you, kinda sub par for you.
Again I love your style of writing. Wonder what's going to happen with haruharu.
I do wish this would get published I want a damn hardcopy! You inspire me, I hope to one day write as great as you do. MUST HAVE MOAR!
Nathaniel G chapter 48 . 11/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. What can I say? I really liked this chapter, a lot. For many reasons. There was the fact that I got to see the mutual annoyance of Leon and Frankie, their is also the whole thing with Jiro and Granite, which I LOVE, and the whole piano thing- gosh just wow. Then the party. And Red. And Astrid. I really liked the party part for some reason, it was a slightly new side of Astrid that we never got to see until now as much. How she played a weak, easy to take advantage of girl and how Alexis was like to her! That line of Red about his sexuality! Slow claps.
391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »