Reviews for Emptiness
Bahati chapter 51 . 4/24/2015
Is the woman Haru? I don't trust that Ms Davenport
emily chapter 51 . 4/5/2015
HEYOO! I thought this chap was great! I squeal at astrid and leon! they're so adorable! But GASP! the suicides were murders! what a twist Ms. Author! im liking this arc very much and cant wait to see everything unfold. Who knew haru would seek residence at hollow mill? I feel very suspicious towards Ms. davenport. she's sketchy. I love your story! ive actually been following it since the 11th or 12th chapter but I don't have an account :( oh well I don't care just know that there are anonymous people who read your story! :D don't worry about the slow updates seeing as you have every reason to since life is very hectic, as long as you don't make us wait a year then we'll be best buds! Congratulations on getting to good colleges! Even though its not what you wanted since 9th grade life goes on and there will always be new opportunities. Don't be afraid on dreaming high, doing so might give you some disappointment and failures but will give you something better then you wished for in return. its life. GET OVER YOURSELF! hey don't blame me, you told me to say that ;) well sorry for the long and messy message but meh. hope your life gets better! the struggles will pay off! don't worry! looking forward to the so called breakthrough you've made, see ya!
emily
kitten chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
every time I get bored with this story something new and exciting happens. it's great.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/3/2015
I'm sorry your having a rough time in life, and I kinda know how you feel- with the not wanting to do anything, and all. But Lol you've brought this on yourself by writing such an amazing story and almost always, ALWAYS leaving a mystery as a cliffhanger!

Like bruh... Really?

Anyways, love the chapter (like always) and hang in there. Summer is near!

P.s. Is it Jiro's b
kitten chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
I just love your story. this is the first story that made me cry when no one was dying or dead. you are an awesome writer. I just love all the characters and the story line.
kitten chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
awesome first chapter
Nathaniel G chapter 51 . 4/2/2015
Ha..hahaha..ha... I HAVEN'T MADE A REVIEW FOR SO LONG! I'm back and I've read and oh the feels. Chapter 51 was brilliant, I love the ending! I would've never thought that would happen, but it totally made sense now that I think about it. Hollow mill would be great for Haru, and Astrid could totally -put some sense into that girl. I also love Jiro's reaction- to everything haha. And oh my, and the guidance counselor. She might be evil, but I like her so much already. I really missed this story, but I'm here again and still loving it! Good work! And take your time :) School sucks in short but you know what? You'll overcome it. You'll graduate and you'll be writing and I'll be seeing awesome stuff that I always see in your story. I'm always an open ear here...
Guest chapter 50 . 3/19/2015
It's waaaaaayyyy past valentines day -.-
Lily806 chapter 50 . 2/4/2015
Ooh, yeah! Now I remember Hayden anyways, what's up with the Martha girl? Is she victim of the bullying? Hmmm...is she gonna be a new friend to astrid's group? And OMG that kiss with Astrid and Leon was sooo cute! XD and oooo jiro's gonna have a hard time. The suprise sister was a good idea I think. It adds some mystery to who Jiro is...
aahha chapter 41 . 2/2/2015
Recording of a recording. Recordception!
no account P chapter 50 . 1/30/2015
GAH! why must you leave it on a freaking cliffie?!
AAARRRGGGHH thank GOD valentines is only a few days away! i love your book! you are an amazing author. im sad that this is the final arc though, i dont want it to end ;(
but jiro and his sister though! ooooo! i cant wait to see what happens when astrid and everyone else delves deeper into the story. GAH MUCH DRAMA! I LUV THIS SO MUCH I CANT PUT IT IN WORDS. :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I like Astrid, she's smart. But god, her parents. I can't believe they said and did those things. She may not show emotions, but it doesn't mean she doesn't feel them!
Lily806 chapter 49 . 1/7/2015
Really? U ended with a cliff hanger? Grrr! Hayden? I don't remember a Hayden although it is a 'lil familiar. Grrr...now I'm gonna be just wondering over and over 'till the next ch. Comes out!
Guest chapter 49 . 1/2/2015
WOW. Just wow. I love this chapter! But, why must you end it with that?! Aaarrrggghh! You are such a good writer and i can actually see this getting published. The way you portray the characters' feelings and their development through your writinf is AMAZING. I Dayum i wish i could write like you!
PencilsCameras chapter 49 . 1/2/2015
I think I just might have to put a follow on this story. First I gotta log in, though.
I like how Astrid is opening up more, and how their relationship is slowly taking off. Your home life isn't really prevalent in it-not much, anyway. Oh yeah, and how long were you planning on making this story? When I discovered it a month or two ago, I read the whole thing, and have been patiently waiting for another chapter since then, but if you make it too long, then nobody will read it. Well, fewer people, anyway. Basically, I just wanted to say that this is the best and most unusual story up here that I've read (And I've read alot!)
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »