Reviews for Emptiness
Guest chapter 42 . 3/20
Ghjjgfsgl that. Was. Cra. Zy. Oh . My . Good. Ness. Wow.
I freakin love you for the update and i love love love this story.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 29 . 3/20
Wow that was a long time coming and I love leon he is so sweet to astrid
xxSongBirdxx chapter 28 . 3/20
Woah the her Mothers back. and Alexisis is planning on stealing leon oh hell nah! bitch he's Astrid's
mememmeme chapter 41 . 2/20
Wow! Thank you soooo much for making these lovely chapters! I especially enjoyed the contact between Leon and Astrid *wink wink*. I absolutely adore your story and the smart twists and turns you've given it. Have you ever read the mysterious benedict socieTy? It has many smart plots to it like this one. Especially with Astrid. Im amazed at the conculsions and ideas that you wrote and created to get the problem-solution I am quite a good writer (as my friends have claimed but i lack creativity lol)so i really like reading this story and learning some iteresting plots and ideas from it!( dont worry, i wont copyright. Plus i dont think my essay topjcs will have anything to do woth this plot... oh well. It was fun and fantastic reading it!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 19 . 2/19
Omg that was so adorably cute!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/18
okay, i must say i love you way of conveying something intangable, unwritable.a feeling, no a mix of emotion and feelings, the un nameable quality of a strong memory. of something that lives only inside our soul.

GOD DAMN IT! ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!
your getting far to good at this my dear :P
i will await second week next month with great eagerness.
we have seen a major turning point in the growth of Astrid Graves.
p.s. for half the book, i had her in black hair for some reason.
being the otaku that i am, this could sooo be an anime. lots of emotions in this story.
keep up the good work. its been amazing so far.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/18
ill do a proper review after i finished reading.
tho im a stanger, some thing you said about ur parents bothered me.
that "you can do it!" attitude. its great to have that attitude, and its great to try and try again.
but i once found myself in a situation were i told myself failure is not an option, and i ended up in a suicide attempt.

what im saying, and i really hope its not needed, is this:

failure is alway an option.
and its nothing to be ashamed about.

push you self, but don't push you self to the point of danger.
and feel free to disregard this if you so desire :)

now, back to the show! (OMG 2 chapter update, ur my hero!)
Guest chapter 41 . 2/17
aslkfj whatttttttttttt? That last part confuse me o.o
Seems like it was intentionally made to be mysterious but still... wow :O
I love Leon and Astrid XD
Jiro's in another world of his own, LOL hilarious.
fifikevin073 chapter 41 . 2/18
yes astrid leon moments!
Also, I'm really glad astrid is getting somewhere with the case and hope charlie gets to rot in jail soon.:)
But, I'm quite confused about what Steven (Granites step dad) did to granite.
update soon and keep up your awesomeness!
ACleverPenName chapter 41 . 2/18
You're coming to the end of this ARC right? There's a LOT more of the story left...Right?
Nathaniel G chapter 41 . 2/18
Love that you double updated this time! I- I really can't wait to see what will happen next, it...brilliant. I love how everything is just coming together for Astrid and how Leon and her relationship is escalating. Did I mention I seriously love Risk? Love his character, genius in his own sense. Well.. I hope I'll be seeing another update soon.
GlacialeFantasme chapter 41 . 2/17
.Gawd!
These last two chapters really lived up to the ages of time readers had to wait (Although I won't hate you, school does bare down on you like that. Unless you take the amount of time to update again...
Nah, jks. Your story is amazing, and who would continue to write it? XD)

I also really like how the relationship between Leon and Astrid is, in teensy weensy baby steps , progressing. You did a good job capturing how they each would feel.

Now, can we kill Charlie yet?

-GlacialeFantasme
mememe chapter 39 . 2/1
do you know how many times i check fictionpress a day just to see if you update? ABOUT A MILLION -CRIES-. i love this story, please update soon! YOU DO NOT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT!
memememe chapter 39 . 1/25
Please update. I really love reading the story. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
GlacialeFantasme chapter 39 . 1/26
Please please pleaseeee update soon! I read all of his in a night, and it was fantastic!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »