Reviews for Emptiness
Gooder chapter 45 . 6/30/2014
Don't ask me why, but I made a list of typos:
"... last two years of the year you were born." When talking about Leon's passcode. I'm guessing you meant last two digits.

"_ it's a surprise." When Leon says he's taking Astrid somewhere. Should be a '-' not a '_'.

"... shook him of his axis of the world at times." "Like how me met Astrid and Granite..." Both when reflecting on year. First is missing an 'f', second should be 'he', not 'me'.

"... being used it from Leon." When arriving at Bells Amare, Astrid annoyed at Leon. Missing a 'to'.

"... and didn't confided in..." When talking about Annabelle as Leon calls her in. Should be either 'and didn't confide in' or 'and hadn't confided in'.

"And suddenly, Astrid couldn't breath." After Annabelle comes out. You forgot an 'e'.

"She didn't want t hear this..." When trying to stay calm and cool with Annabelle. Forgot an 'o'.

"... shinning gaze Astrid was unaware she had..." Leon and Astrid leaving Bells Amare. Extra 'n' in 'shining'.

"... utter clam but tremendous..." Charles describing Nathaniel. 'Calm', not 'clam'.

"I've have made..." Nathaniel when listing everything he's done for his family. Should either be 'I have made...' or 'I've made...'.

"... seated in his chaired," Nathaniel after listing everything he's done for his family. Don't need an 'ed' at the end of chair.

There may be a few others I missed, I'm kinda tired. Again, don't ask why I did it, I don't even know.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this chapter. It's beautifully written and absolutely perfect. You know, it's 3 in the morning here. I stayed up 'till 3 for this story. Then again, it's summer, so that'll be a regular thing in no time. But for now, that's a compliment.

Another thing, when I saw that email saying this was updated, I cried a bit. But, I just so happened to be in the middle of a chapter of a fanfiction (don't ask me why I randomly checked my email in the middle of a chapter). So, when I went back to my email, I got a review, so it was delayed further as I replied. So, after an hour, I finally got to open up the email with the link leading to the new chapter. I cried when I saw the amount of words. I thought it was some sort of note saying why it wasn't a chapter. To make matters worse, my computer is slow, so I was crying for a good minute before I nearly squealed (keep in mind that it's the middle of the night here) with joy. This is, by far, my favourite story on fictionpress. I know, I shouldn't be saying it 'cause I love some other stories, but for now, I'm saying it before my indecisiveness kicks in and I have a list of 30 favourite stories on fictionpress.

I'm glad you made it through your Junior year. Luckily, in BC, the teachers decided to go on strike, so we didn't have to take some of the exams schedueled for the days we'd miss. I hadn't studied for my math or science exam (although my science teacher gave us a chance to boost our marks by taking the exam, if it made it worse, it was ommited) and I (along with others) had misunderstood my Humanities teacher's orders for a part of an exam, so I would have had to rewrite that part if there wasn't the strike. Wait, how did I get to talking about the strike again? Like I said, I'm tired.

And I guess Happy Fourth of July? Is that the actual name? In Canada it's called Canada Day, which is this Tuesday, by the way. It's always overshadowed by the Fourth... I never see anything for Canada... Speaking of Canada (I'm going to assume you're American with your Fourth of July comment), is it true that the US doesn't have ketchup chips? God, if I were to buy any chips it would HAVE to be ketchup chips. And apparently Coke and Pepsi aren't made with real sugar? And no All-Dressed chips? And there was something about not having vinegar with your fries? Is the internet telling the truth? You poor Americans...

This has turned into a ramble, so I'm just going to stop here.

xxSongBirdxx chapter 44 . 6/30/2014
It was a very pleasant surprise to see this story updated. I have really enjoyed this story so much, so was pretty excited that it had a update. Leon is such a sweetheart I love he and Astrid's moments so cute. I see her Father might after all be human but I'm still glad he won't meddling again. Well that's all my thoughts looking forward to more in the next chapter until then Have a nice day.
worthwritingfor chapter 44 . 6/29/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING
Gooder chapter 44 . 5/25/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am spiritually connected to this story and it's characters!

Believe me when I say this, I had a LOT to say. But then I got sucked into a fanfiction. Sorry!

I'll just say a few things.

1. WHY CAN'T ASTRID ACCEPT THE TRUTH?
2. I can't really think of anything else.

Sorry I can't write more, I'm just coming up blank.

P.S. This story Awesomeness
Gooder chapter 34 . 5/17/2014
"nothing to think about in a foreshadowing sense"

Well, that settles it, FORESHADOWING.

I'd write more, but I'm the type of person who leaves a long review once I read the newest chapter, rather than writing short reviews with only a few words... I couldn't help but write that, even if it's only a few words... So, yeah...

Expect a long review from me at some point.

fandomnerd12 chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Don't worry, I forgive you xD I really want to find out what happens next! Update as soon as you are able to! No rush of course. But heeeyyy...summer is almost here, so cheer up :D Good luck in school!
nemoskull chapter 44 . 4/27/2014
we will be waiting.
Tekiri chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
pls come back
Nathaniel G chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
Well that sucks. I'm happy that you informed us instead of suddenly going missing all of a sudden. High school can be such a pain in the ass and the fact that you still manage to update chapters to us is simply wonderful. When you said that you were working on a chapter before seeing your grade it really touched me. Even through times like this you still write and I find it amazing, your amazing. I understand that you'll need to focus on school now so I guess i'll wait for your update in june, it could be my birthday present! Take care and try to not have so much overnighters!
GrimIsaac chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
See you soon hopefully :\
honestyfirst chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
NOOOOO! I felt so happy clicking on this too... I'll just retreat to my miserable corner sniff sniff :'( but, good luck on your exams and shit :) do us proud!
thesakifan chapter 43 . 4/6/2014
WHAT THE HECK?! I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA CONFESS
KookieLuver chapter 43 . 4/3/2014
Happy belated birthday! You may not be excited about getting older, but at least ou can drive now! Also, increased age has not decreased your ability to write a good story.
honestyfirst chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
Oh my god, I loved this chapter. Absolutely loved it. It made me smile, it made me cry. God, I'm too attached to this story. I hope you don't make us wait too long for another update. I don't want to be too demanding but...you know. Gosh, I love Leon, and Frankie and Red, and her grandfather. In fact, I love all her friends and all her (good) family members. Her relationship with her grandfather is one I wish I could have with mine. Zahir is cute, Frankie is sweet, Red is loyal (I obviously love him, too).
But, Leon and Astrid...gah. Those two are just perfection. I empathise with Astrid despite how opposite to me she is: I'm more like Frankie, but I love Astrid. I think to have her as a friend would be awesome. And, Leon. What can I say? He's the dream guy. Really. The part where he asked Astrid whether they were friends made me almost burst into tears. I felt when Astrid started feeling there. It really hit me. Leon's just so sweet :( This story literally touches me. I'm a pathetic mess of emotions right now. But, that's what this story does to me.
Happy birthday :)
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
I abselutely loved this chapter! Please when you get the chance post another!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »