Reviews for Emptiness chapter 47 . 11/13/2014
dont make us begging too much for an update this story is interesting and it hurt to always wait a long time for it
lets end it sp we can ave a peace of mind.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/8/2014
I see some of the little mishaps that you might be wanting fix, but other than the story, in my opinion, is fine. Actually, it's amazing! To me, It's so good that I not only see this becoming an actual book, but even a tv show! If I were any smart producer I would've paying you thousands for the copyrights.

Misa was totally anoying (not talking about the one from the anime) but I don't really understand the need to change the name. Unless you've come up with a much more fitting name for her. Btw, is her personality gonna change? You know, like, because of maturity or something? Or is she gonna have a tear-jerking justification for herself? Is she gonna come back at all, or are you just changing her name for the future readers?

And Omg! Jiro's sister?! I am really anticipating the next part of that story!

Keir and Frankie XD?! I forsaw at least some kind of romance between the two earlier in the story, but it still caught me off guard. Once again, I'm anticipating (more like freaking out for) the next part of that story.

Anyways, love your story. I hope you continue it soon.
Ps- if you DO get this published as a book or tv show can you hook me up for free? Lol
TheRobotQueen chapter 47 . 11/7/2014
I don't know how you come up with all of these amazing ideas and make them work so beautifully.
This new "suicide" plot is intriguing and I can't wait to see where it goes next.
Also... The romance between Astrid and Leon is phemonal. Seeing her be vulnerable and insecure is definitely a newer side. We haven't seen it before.
What strikes me the most when I read this, it's how developed these characters have become. They've obviously changed, but over time, slowly, and they are still recognizably themselves.
You are a remarkable writer, and I always look forward to your updates.
I've noticed from your author's notes, that school, amongst other things, can be overwhelming for you at times, and I'm very sorry for you. I hope you don't feel rushed or like you need to meet a deadline for new chapters for us, and I want you to know all of us readers appreciate the monthly updates. The content is always worth a wait.
Keep up the good work!
Acornn chapter 47 . 11/7/2014
I really don't know what to say. This story is so unique and I just love reading your story. I really don't know what else to say. I just absolutely love your story, no joke. It's such a serious story yet it's so intriguing. With so many characters in this story, I don't find any confusion between any of the characters. And I think you have now introduced another character. You've written this story really well. I genuinely applaud you.
Nathaniel G chapter 47 . 11/7/2014
So.. Haru Hideki? I see, I see. Curious about her right now. But not as curious as to the deaths. (the prom part though. NEVER THREATEN AGAINST PROM! Hopefully they will listen now D; lol. Probably not though) And also... ASDFGHJKL THE FIRST PART OF THE CHAPTER. Love it and at the same time, ugh Astrid, just admit it you guys kinda are boyfriend-girlfriend ish. And Granite and Jiro- ugh ugh ugh my feelings. Excited to see what's next and YAY THANKS FOR UPDATING! I'll be rereading the whole story again maybe (most likely) after Christmas now that I know's you'll be editing and fixing stuff. Well.. Ciao! See you in the next update as I give another weird, somewhat unorganized review on your latest chapter!
thesakifan chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Hahahahaha, LOVE IT!
Bjeezy chapter 46 . 10/23/2014
I rarely take the time to review, but this story is great. The dynamics of each character are amazing. Each time someone is hurt or angered, I feel it myself. And when the mystery is solved, all the tension built reading word after word to get to the truth is suddenly relieved. My favorite part is when I feel the satisfaction of revenge beig served cold, literally. Please don't give up on this story, this really seems like a book that could be published in the future! You already moved up there with Queen of Glass( now published as Throne of Glass) which is my favorite sorry ever published on fictio press!
Isabella chapter 46 . 10/11/2014
Good Luck
Nathaniel G chapter 46 . 10/11/2014
YES YES YESSS YOU UPDATED. Absolutely love this chapter, love love love it. I see that we got ourselves a new character, Trish. Pah! I didn't like her already. Good thing Astrid know's her way around her. I love this chapter really, the kiss and that entire "That's for being a little shit" part was one of my favorites (it reminded me of How to Train your Dragon, and the girl's name was Astrid too!) I love your writing style and how the story is going, I'm super excited to see what's next, I feel a storm coming ahead.. By the way, hope you are feeling better! See you in the next updated chapter! :)
Nathaniel G chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
ASDFGHJKL YOU UPDATED. Congratulations on becoming a senior and happy birthday Emptiness! Haha it's been so long, it's nice to see this story again! I've gotta say, I have a feeling I'll love this arc. When I first saw the update, I had to reread some chapters again to get the story, but once I did, I noticed that you also added other chapters (like the drabbles) AND I WAS SO HAPPY. I was smiling the entire time, jumping in my seat as I read the drabbles. I swear, this story makes me crazy. This chapter was no exception to that too. Those moments with the couples are a cute and adorable thing and made this grim foreshadowing chapter lighter. You introduced a few more characters and trust me, I dislike the manager already! The woman in the first part of the chapter also intrigues me. Who is she? What impact will she have in the story? I also wonder what those teens, as well as what Leon and Astrid saw. Ah! So much things I want to know! So excited for the next update! (FP says I reviewed already for chapter 45, so I had to put my review on this chapter, c'est la vie)
lala chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hey, where are you? Please come back, it has been a month now! I really hope u will update soon, i keep checking fp
PLZUPDATESOON chapter 45 . 7/6/2014
Ok. #1. You are an AMAZING WRITER
This is quite literally the best romance novel I've ever read. Seriously. Go publish this chunk of diamond. Please continue this AWESOME story. I absolutely LOVE IT!
lol chapter 45 . 7/5/2014
OMG what a cute chapter and yes i sooo look forward to leon's reaction to astrid's sexiness omgomg u have got to upload soon i cant. Anyway im soo glad u cam back from ur exams, it was a crazy two month break! I love ur story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
This is AWESOME you should publish this or something...
Nathaniel G chapter 45 . 6/30/2014
That was so beautifully written I want to cry. The way Leon's mom, Annabelle, handled the situation was so perfect I actually teared up. I'm glad that Astrid faced the truth in this chapter some way and is becoming more.. human? If that's good, haha. The part of Nathaniel and Charles were awesome, I liked how Nathaniel handled the situation and how Charles realized how much Astrid and his father were alike. There part when Charles was remembering his time with Astrid as a kid made me tear up too. Let's just say a lot of things made me tear up in this chapter, a lot. And also, when Jiro said that he's on the same boat.. did you mean Granite? Hehe. And the kiss! I'll just go die from happiness now.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »