Reviews for Emptiness
xxSongBirdxx chapter 44 . 6/30/2014
It was a very pleasant surprise to see this story updated. I have really enjoyed this story so much, so was pretty excited that it had a update. Leon is such a sweetheart I love he and Astrid's moments so cute. I see her Father might after all be human but I'm still glad he won't meddling again. Well that's all my thoughts looking forward to more in the next chapter until then Have a nice day.
worthwritingfor chapter 44 . 6/29/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING
Gooder chapter 44 . 5/25/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am spiritually connected to this story and it's characters!

Believe me when I say this, I had a LOT to say. But then I got sucked into a fanfiction. Sorry!

I'll just say a few things.

1. WHY CAN'T ASTRID ACCEPT THE TRUTH?
2. I can't really think of anything else.

Sorry I can't write more, I'm just coming up blank.

- Gooder

P.S. This story Awesomeness
Gooder chapter 34 . 5/17/2014
"nothing to think about in a foreshadowing sense"

Well, that settles it, FORESHADOWING.

I'd write more, but I'm the type of person who leaves a long review once I read the newest chapter, rather than writing short reviews with only a few words... I couldn't help but write that, even if it's only a few words... So, yeah...

Expect a long review from me at some point.

- Gooder
fandomnerd12 chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Don't worry, I forgive you xD I really want to find out what happens next! Update as soon as you are able to! No rush of course. But heeeyyy...summer is almost here, so cheer up :D Good luck in school!
nemoskull chapter 44 . 4/27/2014
we will be waiting.
Tekiri chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
pls come back
Nathaniel G chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
Well that sucks. I'm happy that you informed us instead of suddenly going missing all of a sudden. High school can be such a pain in the ass and the fact that you still manage to update chapters to us is simply wonderful. When you said that you were working on a chapter before seeing your grade it really touched me. Even through times like this you still write and I find it amazing, your amazing. I understand that you'll need to focus on school now so I guess i'll wait for your update in june, it could be my birthday present! Take care and try to not have so much overnighters!
GrimIsaac chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
See you soon hopefully :\
honestyfirst chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
NOOOOO! I felt so happy clicking on this too... I'll just retreat to my miserable corner sniff sniff :'( but, good luck on your exams and shit :) do us proud!
thesakifan chapter 43 . 4/6/2014
WHAT THE HECK?! I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA CONFESS
KookieLuver chapter 43 . 4/3/2014
Happy belated birthday! You may not be excited about getting older, but at least ou can drive now! Also, increased age has not decreased your ability to write a good story.
honestyfirst chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
Oh my god, I loved this chapter. Absolutely loved it. It made me smile, it made me cry. God, I'm too attached to this story. I hope you don't make us wait too long for another update. I don't want to be too demanding but...you know. Gosh, I love Leon, and Frankie and Red, and her grandfather. In fact, I love all her friends and all her (good) family members. Her relationship with her grandfather is one I wish I could have with mine. Zahir is cute, Frankie is sweet, Red is loyal (I obviously love him, too).
But, Leon and Astrid...gah. Those two are just perfection. I empathise with Astrid despite how opposite to me she is: I'm more like Frankie, but I love Astrid. I think to have her as a friend would be awesome. And, Leon. What can I say? He's the dream guy. Really. The part where he asked Astrid whether they were friends made me almost burst into tears. I felt when Astrid started feeling there. It really hit me. Leon's just so sweet :( This story literally touches me. I'm a pathetic mess of emotions right now. But, that's what this story does to me.
Happy birthday :)
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
I abselutely loved this chapter! Please when you get the chance post another!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
Happy days a update and so soon too. Awesome well I thoroughly enjoyed this Astrid is slowly recovering and I am so glad she got her little brother too. I think Leon is truly a lovely character and so glad he's there for her. Until your next update Have a wonderful day.
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »