Reviews for Emptiness
Isabella chapter 46 . 10/11/2014
Good Luck
Nathaniel G chapter 46 . 10/11/2014
YES YES YESSS YOU UPDATED. Absolutely love this chapter, love love love it. I see that we got ourselves a new character, Trish. Pah! I didn't like her already. Good thing Astrid know's her way around her. I love this chapter really, the kiss and that entire "That's for being a little shit" part was one of my favorites (it reminded me of How to Train your Dragon, and the girl's name was Astrid too!) I love your writing style and how the story is going, I'm super excited to see what's next, I feel a storm coming ahead.. By the way, hope you are feeling better! See you in the next updated chapter! :)
Nathaniel G chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
ASDFGHJKL YOU UPDATED. Congratulations on becoming a senior and happy birthday Emptiness! Haha it's been so long, it's nice to see this story again! I've gotta say, I have a feeling I'll love this arc. When I first saw the update, I had to reread some chapters again to get the story, but once I did, I noticed that you also added other chapters (like the drabbles) AND I WAS SO HAPPY. I was smiling the entire time, jumping in my seat as I read the drabbles. I swear, this story makes me crazy. This chapter was no exception to that too. Those moments with the couples are a cute and adorable thing and made this grim foreshadowing chapter lighter. You introduced a few more characters and trust me, I dislike the manager already! The woman in the first part of the chapter also intrigues me. Who is she? What impact will she have in the story? I also wonder what those teens, as well as what Leon and Astrid saw. Ah! So much things I want to know! So excited for the next update! (FP says I reviewed already for chapter 45, so I had to put my review on this chapter, c'est la vie)
lala chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hey, where are you? Please come back, it has been a month now! I really hope u will update soon, i keep checking fp
PLZUPDATESOON chapter 45 . 7/6/2014
NONONONONONONONO
YOU CANT DO THAT PLEASE...
*sigh*
Ok. #1. You are an AMAZING WRITER
#2 THIS IS AMAZING, NO WORDS
#3 PLEASE UPDATE!
This is quite literally the best romance novel I've ever read. Seriously. Go publish this chunk of diamond. Please continue this AWESOME story. I absolutely LOVE IT!
lol chapter 45 . 7/5/2014
OMG what a cute chapter and yes i sooo look forward to leon's reaction to astrid's sexiness omgomg u have got to upload soon i cant. Anyway im soo glad u cam back from ur exams, it was a crazy two month break! I love ur story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
This is AWESOME you should publish this or something...
Nathaniel G chapter 45 . 6/30/2014
That was so beautifully written I want to cry. The way Leon's mom, Annabelle, handled the situation was so perfect I actually teared up. I'm glad that Astrid faced the truth in this chapter some way and is becoming more.. human? If that's good, haha. The part of Nathaniel and Charles were awesome, I liked how Nathaniel handled the situation and how Charles realized how much Astrid and his father were alike. There part when Charles was remembering his time with Astrid as a kid made me tear up too. Let's just say a lot of things made me tear up in this chapter, a lot. And also, when Jiro said that he's on the same boat.. did you mean Granite? Hehe. And the kiss! I'll just go die from happiness now.
Gooder chapter 45 . 6/30/2014
Don't ask me why, but I made a list of typos:
"... last two years of the year you were born." When talking about Leon's passcode. I'm guessing you meant last two digits.

"_ it's a surprise." When Leon says he's taking Astrid somewhere. Should be a '-' not a '_'.

"... shook him of his axis of the world at times." "Like how me met Astrid and Granite..." Both when reflecting on year. First is missing an 'f', second should be 'he', not 'me'.

"... being used it from Leon." When arriving at Bells Amare, Astrid annoyed at Leon. Missing a 'to'.

"... and didn't confided in..." When talking about Annabelle as Leon calls her in. Should be either 'and didn't confide in' or 'and hadn't confided in'.

"And suddenly, Astrid couldn't breath." After Annabelle comes out. You forgot an 'e'.

"She didn't want t hear this..." When trying to stay calm and cool with Annabelle. Forgot an 'o'.

"... shinning gaze Astrid was unaware she had..." Leon and Astrid leaving Bells Amare. Extra 'n' in 'shining'.

"... utter clam but tremendous..." Charles describing Nathaniel. 'Calm', not 'clam'.

"I've have made..." Nathaniel when listing everything he's done for his family. Should either be 'I have made...' or 'I've made...'.

"... seated in his chaired," Nathaniel after listing everything he's done for his family. Don't need an 'ed' at the end of chair.

There may be a few others I missed, I'm kinda tired. Again, don't ask why I did it, I don't even know.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this chapter. It's beautifully written and absolutely perfect. You know, it's 3 in the morning here. I stayed up 'till 3 for this story. Then again, it's summer, so that'll be a regular thing in no time. But for now, that's a compliment.

Another thing, when I saw that email saying this was updated, I cried a bit. But, I just so happened to be in the middle of a chapter of a fanfiction (don't ask me why I randomly checked my email in the middle of a chapter). So, when I went back to my email, I got a review, so it was delayed further as I replied. So, after an hour, I finally got to open up the email with the link leading to the new chapter. I cried when I saw the amount of words. I thought it was some sort of note saying why it wasn't a chapter. To make matters worse, my computer is slow, so I was crying for a good minute before I nearly squealed (keep in mind that it's the middle of the night here) with joy. This is, by far, my favourite story on fictionpress. I know, I shouldn't be saying it 'cause I love some other stories, but for now, I'm saying it before my indecisiveness kicks in and I have a list of 30 favourite stories on fictionpress.

I'm glad you made it through your Junior year. Luckily, in BC, the teachers decided to go on strike, so we didn't have to take some of the exams schedueled for the days we'd miss. I hadn't studied for my math or science exam (although my science teacher gave us a chance to boost our marks by taking the exam, if it made it worse, it was ommited) and I (along with others) had misunderstood my Humanities teacher's orders for a part of an exam, so I would have had to rewrite that part if there wasn't the strike. Wait, how did I get to talking about the strike again? Like I said, I'm tired.

And I guess Happy Fourth of July? Is that the actual name? In Canada it's called Canada Day, which is this Tuesday, by the way. It's always overshadowed by the Fourth... I never see anything for Canada... Speaking of Canada (I'm going to assume you're American with your Fourth of July comment), is it true that the US doesn't have ketchup chips? God, if I were to buy any chips it would HAVE to be ketchup chips. And apparently Coke and Pepsi aren't made with real sugar? And no All-Dressed chips? And there was something about not having vinegar with your fries? Is the internet telling the truth? You poor Americans...

This has turned into a ramble, so I'm just going to stop here.

xxSongBirdxx chapter 44 . 6/30/2014
It was a very pleasant surprise to see this story updated. I have really enjoyed this story so much, so was pretty excited that it had a update. Leon is such a sweetheart I love he and Astrid's moments so cute. I see her Father might after all be human but I'm still glad he won't meddling again. Well that's all my thoughts looking forward to more in the next chapter until then Have a nice day.
worthwritingfor chapter 44 . 6/29/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING
Gooder chapter 44 . 5/25/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am spiritually connected to this story and it's characters!

Believe me when I say this, I had a LOT to say. But then I got sucked into a fanfiction. Sorry!

I'll just say a few things.

1. WHY CAN'T ASTRID ACCEPT THE TRUTH?
2. I can't really think of anything else.

Sorry I can't write more, I'm just coming up blank.

P.S. This story Awesomeness
Gooder chapter 34 . 5/17/2014
"nothing to think about in a foreshadowing sense"

Well, that settles it, FORESHADOWING.

I'd write more, but I'm the type of person who leaves a long review once I read the newest chapter, rather than writing short reviews with only a few words... I couldn't help but write that, even if it's only a few words... So, yeah...

Expect a long review from me at some point.

fandomnerd12 chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Don't worry, I forgive you xD I really want to find out what happens next! Update as soon as you are able to! No rush of course. But heeeyyy...summer is almost here, so cheer up :D Good luck in school!
nemoskull chapter 44 . 4/27/2014