Reviews for Emptiness
Guest chapter 39 . 1/19
Oooh no. You can't do that and leave us cliff hanging for this long. That is messed up. Do you know how often I get on FP just to see if you updated? Very. Very often. I'm not trying to rush you, just... motivate you. And then you might have something going on in your life so... whaever works for you. Just wanted to show how much I love this story
fandomnerd12 chapter 39 . 1/9
The ship is sailing. I repeat the ship is sailing. Yay! They're so perfect for each other because Leon cares more about her than anyone else and Astrid cares about him than the majority. I picture Leo Valdez as Leon, don't exactly know why. Anyways, thank you for updating and good luck in...junior year?
extermination chapter 39 . 1/6
Just wanted to say that this story is great :) and they kiss was perfect :)
MissMysteryAuthor chapter 39 . 1/6
Wow. Just wow.

I posted a review a few days back when I was on Chapter 6 of this story and now I have finished it.
After many long nights and days crammed withreading as much as possible I have read up to the current last chapter.
I am in love with your story. It is so amazing and well written and descriptive, just wow.

You MUST update soon! You can't just...end the chapter with them finally kissing! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease update REALLY SOON!
KookieLuver chapter 39 . 1/3
...OMG these last two chapters brought absolute joy to my day. I couldn't put it down. I had been wondering how it would happen what with Astrid being so... Astrid, but it actualy happened. They kissed! And I am so happy. I cannot wait for the next update. Please don't be too long
Jackiya chapter 5 . 1/3
I really enjoy reading this story, it's written really well and I am SO grateful that its not cliche. I like the characters especially Astrids. Just thought I should let you know how im finding this book. :3
sargentLooneypen chapter 38 . 1/2
I hate Donna so much. I love how you incorporated many elements and different display of emotions. I salute you for that. Excellent job!
sargentlooneypen chapter 39 . 1/2
Wowie. This chapter is Gold. I am so glad that you posted 2 chapters in one day. It's like a late new years gift. I am eagerly waiting for your next update. As I have mentioned previously, I absolutely love your writing style.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/2
Ohmygoodness ILOVE YOU this is great when is Leon going to find out what really is going on
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 39 . 1/3
They kissed! Finally! I have been waiting for this for far too long! Yes! Yes! Yes! Now something bad is going to happen.
Nskull chapter 39 . 1/2
excelent as ever. i love how this is 200k words and only feels half way done!
i eagerly await ur next update!
i thhink i might go back and read it all again.
worthwritingfor chapter 39 . 1/2
OH MY GOD THAT JUST HAPPENED YOU ARE SO GREAT.
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE. :DDD
FishXD chapter 39 . 1/2
Cruelty is what compelled you to stop there wasn't it. Do something about it before i hunt you down and extract the rest out of you:p
fifikevin073 chapter 39 . 1/2
I COULD KILL DANA! HOW COULD SHE DO THAT TO HER OWN CHILD! Damn, but I'm still pissed that astrid lost the evidence against her mother about the affair, I really want Dana to rot in hell at the moment. Charles could join her as well.

And YES OMG astrid and Leon kissed! The moment I've been waiting for for the past year. Not that thats the only reason i'm reading this story its just so awesome.
Update soon and carry on doing your awesomeness.
Acornn chapter 39 . 1/2
Zaahir is absolutely adorable!
AND ASTRID & LEON ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!
Update asap! I am addicted to this story!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »