Reviews for Emptiness
Nathaniel G chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
First, Happy Birthday! Second, ohmygodwhyareyoudoingthistomeI'mclosetotearsbecauseofeverythinginthischapterlikeIcan'tanymore. I love this chapter, I love your story, I love Astrid, Leon, Frankie, Kier, Red, Granite, Jiro, Kamden– every single one of them in my own way. I love how you created this story, it's breathtaking. Literally. I was unknowingly holding me breath when I just read the latest chapter and only let go once I finished. You're awesome, so, so awesome. Just sayin'.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/27/2014
I've been reading your story and have absolutely fallen in love with it. but I started late to when you already had many chapters written so please don't judge when I say that I have been laughing in all the reviewers faces because they had to wait months for an update and I could just keep on reading to my hearts content but now I am one of those reviewers waiting and you don't know this but I am not a patient person so I beg you to update fast, like Dash fast PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 42 . 3/29/2014
OMFG! This story is amazing! I loved every single chapter in this story! I cried, laughed, all that weird stuff during this story! But who care about that, you're an amazing writer with story's to follow! And this story was just perfect! Please if there are still more chapter please post some but if you need take your time! If you need it! And after this story is done you should so do a sequel...
BleedingInLove chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
Gahhhh, I cant go on. Awesomeness. Overload.
Lily806 chapter 42 . 3/25/2014
I actually really liked this chapter XD. I know I shouldn't be smiling, but it was really good and very dramatic o-o. And I think maybe you should do a related chapter and an un-related chapter, if possible. because it'll be pretty hard to break the intense atmosphere you set.
BleedingInLove chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I dont mind the very few grammatical errors you've made, I tend to make my own anyway and no ones perfect, so you dont have to worry about me being on e of those grammar critiques.

I usually like mauling through a story, and I dont bother to review unless I really like it or REALLY dislike it, which is usually because of how poorly its written. I have to say those, this story is...Well I would say perfection but I think I'd be sounding like a maniac. I'll just go with wonderful. Which is the reason why I'm reviewing now. Not because I feel guilty for not reviewing on the first chap or anything... *cough*

Since I've become victim to the cliche' style of writing, I'd like to point out I love how your story is cliche in some ways, yet so unique. If you ever write more, I'll be sure to check them out.
xProsperityx chapter 42 . 3/24/2014
Wow...this was totally worth reading! My next question is if Astrid is going to change since her parents arent there to stunt her growth? Also, will there be any time progression soon?
Guest chapter 40 . 3/22/2014
Wow I wonder what she's going to get Risk to do hmm..
nanina15 chapter 42 . 3/23/2014
Well I really liked this chapter. You've been building her emotions for quite a while and I could feel them trough every chapter and here she just exploded. She didn't know how to sort them out and at a moment it felt like she went sociopathic. I enjoyed reading this chapter quite a lot. Hope you will update soon! (:
xxSongBirdxx chapter 42 . 3/22/2014
Wow talk about a epic climax shit Literary hit the fan. All her family's secrets revealed and then Astrid going crazy totally brilliant. I see you said that there is only two chapter's left of this story all together? or will there be more chapters after this but focused other things? anyways until your next update have a nice day.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 39 . 3/21/2014
FIRST HER DESPICABLE FATHER AND WHORE OF A MOTHER NEED A HIGH FIVE IN THE FACE WITH A CHAIR!. SECONDLY OMG THE OVER DUE KISS FINALLY HAPPENED AND IT WAS SWEET AND SO ADORABLE.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
Wow I did not see that coming but it makes sense only Astrid and Zaahir are his legitimate children. And wow Astrid in a dress Loen is going to so die haha and Astrid is so cute blushing at the thought of leon seeing her hehe
ThatWasWierd chapter 42 . 3/21/2014
Awesome! Some much blood! I love it! Just kidding! I sounds really satanic, but I love it.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 37 . 3/21/2014
Haha Busted! stupid girl really thought she had a chance with Leon in her dreams now she's the most hated. Astrid mom's a whore no surprises there
nemoskull chapter 42 . 3/21/2014
actual chapters!
the whole business plot thing i did not get, but it dont really matter.

chapter was perfect otherwise. she finally snapped. it was bound to happen.
i guess she did turn into a monster a bit. did not expect leon to show up, tho.

it was really really great, tho i feel sorry for misa.

must nave more story!