Reviews for Emptiness
GrimIsaac chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
See you soon hopefully :\
honestyfirst chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
NOOOOO! I felt so happy clicking on this too... I'll just retreat to my miserable corner sniff sniff :'( but, good luck on your exams and shit :) do us proud!
thesakifan chapter 43 . 4/6/2014
WHAT THE HECK?! I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA CONFESS
KookieLuver chapter 43 . 4/3/2014
Happy belated birthday! You may not be excited about getting older, but at least ou can drive now! Also, increased age has not decreased your ability to write a good story.
honestyfirst chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
Oh my god, I loved this chapter. Absolutely loved it. It made me smile, it made me cry. God, I'm too attached to this story. I hope you don't make us wait too long for another update. I don't want to be too demanding but...you know. Gosh, I love Leon, and Frankie and Red, and her grandfather. In fact, I love all her friends and all her (good) family members. Her relationship with her grandfather is one I wish I could have with mine. Zahir is cute, Frankie is sweet, Red is loyal (I obviously love him, too).
But, Leon and Astrid...gah. Those two are just perfection. I empathise with Astrid despite how opposite to me she is: I'm more like Frankie, but I love Astrid. I think to have her as a friend would be awesome. And, Leon. What can I say? He's the dream guy. Really. The part where he asked Astrid whether they were friends made me almost burst into tears. I felt when Astrid started feeling there. It really hit me. Leon's just so sweet :( This story literally touches me. I'm a pathetic mess of emotions right now. But, that's what this story does to me.
Happy birthday :)
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
I abselutely loved this chapter! Please when you get the chance post another!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
Happy days a update and so soon too. Awesome well I thoroughly enjoyed this Astrid is slowly recovering and I am so glad she got her little brother too. I think Leon is truly a lovely character and so glad he's there for her. Until your next update Have a wonderful day.
Nathaniel G chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
First, Happy Birthday! Second, ohmygodwhyareyoudoingthistomeI'mclosetotearsbecauseofeverythinginthischapterlikeIcan'tanymore. I love this chapter, I love your story, I love Astrid, Leon, Frankie, Kier, Red, Granite, Jiro, Kamden– every single one of them in my own way. I love how you created this story, it's breathtaking. Literally. I was unknowingly holding me breath when I just read the latest chapter and only let go once I finished. You're awesome, so, so awesome. Just sayin'.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/27/2014
I've been reading your story and have absolutely fallen in love with it. but I started late to when you already had many chapters written so please don't judge when I say that I have been laughing in all the reviewers faces because they had to wait months for an update and I could just keep on reading to my hearts content but now I am one of those reviewers waiting and you don't know this but I am not a patient person so I beg you to update fast, like Dash fast PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 42 . 3/29/2014
OMFG! This story is amazing! I loved every single chapter in this story! I cried, laughed, all that weird stuff during this story! But who care about that, you're an amazing writer with story's to follow! And this story was just perfect! Please if there are still more chapter please post some but if you need take your time! If you need it! And after this story is done you should so do a sequel...
BleedingInLove chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
Gahhhh, I cant go on. Awesomeness. Overload.
Lily806 chapter 42 . 3/25/2014
I actually really liked this chapter XD. I know I shouldn't be smiling, but it was really good and very dramatic o-o. And I think maybe you should do a related chapter and an un-related chapter, if possible. because it'll be pretty hard to break the intense atmosphere you set.
BleedingInLove chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I dont mind the very few grammatical errors you've made, I tend to make my own anyway and no ones perfect, so you dont have to worry about me being on e of those grammar critiques.

I usually like mauling through a story, and I dont bother to review unless I really like it or REALLY dislike it, which is usually because of how poorly its written. I have to say those, this story is...Well I would say perfection but I think I'd be sounding like a maniac. I'll just go with wonderful. Which is the reason why I'm reviewing now. Not because I feel guilty for not reviewing on the first chap or anything... *cough*

Since I've become victim to the cliche' style of writing, I'd like to point out I love how your story is cliche in some ways, yet so unique. If you ever write more, I'll be sure to check them out.
xProsperityx chapter 42 . 3/24/2014
Wow...this was totally worth reading! My next question is if Astrid is going to change since her parents arent there to stunt her growth? Also, will there be any time progression soon?
Guest chapter 40 . 3/22/2014
Wow I wonder what she's going to get Risk to do hmm..
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »