Reviews for Somehow
AKJSNA chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Once again, I can relate, this is very well written. I enjoyed the structure, your poem flows well.

Cherry Blossom Slushy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Dear Half Past12,

I like this poem/song because you actually put into it how you felt and you came up with it all by yourself. I come up with poems everyday and it shows or tells nothing about how I feel. I believe my poems are good, but it's not really me behind them. Most of the time I feel like it's just some other girl, screaming to get out. You on the other hand, express yourself and let others know that it is okay to cry sometimes. It is a lot better when artists with talent such as our's express to their fans what they felt inside when this so and so in particular incident happened in a hard time within our lives; not when we don't let anybody see who we really are and hide behind our talent. The whole point of getting discovered and being famous is to let people see your one true, God-given talent. I can sincerely say that you deserve to get more reviews than you have and I believe in you in what you do. Take it from me, who loves you and your poems.

Sincerely,