Reviews for Purple Gems
sess18 chapter 24 . 4/5
Great story. Update soon please.
Penny chapter 24 . 3/26
Suh cyuut
Addonexus Aquila chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
I really love this story and I do hope you're still working on it, I can't wait to see what happens and hoe their relationship develops!
LyMoraine chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
This is actually very good. I'm making another account on FPress just to give you this review (had one years ago, but can't really remember my old login). Please don't stop writing this
Witch19 chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
I LOVE ur fic so much. And can not wait for the following chapter, update soon. :)
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
... I don't know if I should be pissed or happy because of the new chapter...I'll leave that up to you I guess.

Anyways, it was good so keep'em coming!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Wohhoooo! Finaly an update! 3 loving this!
Fumiki chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Update! :D I'm so glad you update this! It's good that Zeke told his father about his relationship, but I hope it won't cause any trouble to them. I'm glad his father still loved him. Adam is a good brother, I like him. Thanks for updating this!
K.T. Piffle chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
3 please update soon!
p chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
PLZ Update soon
xllnnx chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
I love this story! I love how its so different and such(: please keep writing! They're so cute together!
anrym66 chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
You can't do this to me! TT
I thought that 22 chapters would be enough, I usually don't finish the stories that I read, Don't know why...

But this story really got me, I can't wait for the next chapter.
IpiRayan chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
For some reason FP won't let me log in but I just /had/ to review because Evan and Zeke are so /adorable/!

They are just so cute together, and I like the new characters so far; good job and keep going!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OOO! I love this!
Koi19 chapter 21 . 5/16/2012
I adore your story. Early on, I had no idea how old they were until you let us know they were upcoming seniors.

Evan is an saucy young thing, making the first move like that. Not that Zeke complained, especially since he was busy getting all tingly in the pants. In an non-shifting sort of way.

And a heads up, in case you haven't heard - the site's fixed. No more html-ing to upload. Hint hint.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »