Reviews for After You
sitting.waiting.watching chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I like the ending very much. Wraps up very well, without a perfect happy ending (which I was not expecting from this story and would not fit). Overall, very very good! Evoked emotion for Ada and the emotions that Ada was feeling, mostly. Awesome job, just great!
sitting.waiting.watching chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
I know that feeling 'why is the sun shining? It's not a good day.' Good plot and character development throughout. The feelings getting tossed back and forth I felt in my heart. Good job.
sitting.waiting.watching chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
This is really making me sad now, but that's a good thing! You really invoke some powerful emotion here. It still flows well and I understand what the character is saying. Really, really good!
sitting.waiting.watching chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This made me sad and made me think. Both of which are good, actually. Everything flows well and I'm wanting to read more! I like how it's written poetically, it makes a lot of sense to me. Both the story and why it's written like this :) Great job!
Dani Blade chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
amazing! you are truly gifted!
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
I seriously loved it. This whole thing, if you made it longer you could publish it.
Dani Blade chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
wow, this is so amazingly heartfelt, so intense, i literally have tears in my eyes, you are truly gifted in writing, dont ever stop
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
... :( I hate being compared to my brothers and sisters it pisses me off so much. Im either really smart or really stupid in their eyes...
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Okay... wow. DEPRESSING. But great stuff.