Reviews for The Matt Story
Krimsyn chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
The last few chapters kind of felt like an extended epilogue since they seemed more like an overview rather than a detailed chapter-but wonderful all the same-especially them getting married and adopting Alexandra.
Krimsyn chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Really enjoyed it-very sweet :D I'm going to read "Bicurious" now :P
Kirihime chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Sooo cute!
Preposterous chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Sooner than expected? They had so much sexual tension that I expected it wayyy before chapter six.
Preposterous chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Collin. What an asshat.
Preposterous chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
They're like wittke children, always getting into fights.
Preposterous chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This story is totally different from Take my Pride. The narrators aren't as mature ans things are more light hearted. Anyway I like this story too. Matt and especially Collin should be honest with each other.
Leolion101 chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Loved the story! one of the best I've read on here, the characters were written very well and how everyone says Alex is annoying but knows he's only annoying because he cares. I did get lost with some of the pov changes and had to reread some lines but the plot and everything made up for it :D the only thing I didn't like was the Epilogue because it was not necessary to be in Alex's pov and say that the whole story was just a report...or something like that, I think it could have been better if it was in Alexandra's pov and just summing up the last of it...
Not saying I did not enjoy this story I really did like it a lot keep writing:D
GrangerDanger333 chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
BRILLIANT! Really, I love this so much. All the characters were so different and really detailed, like I knew exactly where I was, (although I sometimes got a bit confused by the changes in perspective, but it was mostly fine). Also this was really funny, especially Collin teasing his sister, anyone teasing Alex, Adam teasing Greg! Hilarious :) I can't believe they never did blowjobs any more since what that douchey guy did to Matt! That sucks! (well... )
Anyway.. SUPERB story! You're a really awesome writer :D
KatieBobb chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Really Epic is the only word I can think of. Sad it's over soon. I love the whole cast of characters
KatieBobb chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Ah, and here is where the stories intersect. Very cool.

And SQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SQUEE. Perfect :)
KatieBobb chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
I like how it's just casually slipped in that Greg is bi-curious, lol.
KatieBobb chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I think that this was very well written.
KatieBobb chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Adorable yay! I love these guys so much. :)
the old contemptible chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
It was rather good for fictionpress until this hackneyed rape sequence that

a) came out of nowhere
b) was not treated with the amount of gravity it deserved
c) happened far too quickly

Now that bit is done with, I can enjoy the story again.
130 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »