Reviews for It's All Lyrical
FlashingBlades chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
!Please! Next Chapter!
Scarletfire02 chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
I WAS RIGHT! AHA! Oh yeah! Your chapter was awesome by the way :) I'm jumping in my seat. LET THE CAMBRIA AND CHRIS BRAWL BEGIN! Please let them have a shouting match. PLEASE! Update, update, update!
Wonder46 chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
the first part is really nice!
Dead Deactivated chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
RAWr! Are you gonna write a sequel or is this the end of Chris and Cambria?
PrettyPinkPenguins chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
Please update soon! I just got around to reading this story and it was well worth the two hours it took lol I cannot wait to see how this story ends yet I am a bit sad it has to end :( it was quite amazing and I look forward to the last few chapters!
I know what you dd this skier chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
I'm Gunna be nice right now. I'm giving 3 days to update to chapter 23 or I will personly go to you house and chop off your balls! Love youuuu! And obliged this chapter(: very nice!
Oboe Jenkins chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
Personally not a fan of your "cliff hanger." for one thing I knew what Chris was going to do and second I don't think it was affective the gap between chapters was too long. I'd forgotten about my annoyance. I had no intention to threaten your life but I felt the need to deprive you of at least one review. So ha! I do like the story though so hurry up and finish :)
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
finally! when i got this update i clicked on it ten million times until it loaded
Lauren Stargazer chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
I read this chapter and then did a happy dance. Not even the sad little memories were going to ruin my good feeling.

I loved Chris's view at the very end. Short but very cute!

I LOVE IT'S ALL LYRICAL! Thank you for being incredible. :)
teamastley101 chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
:) i love this chapter it was so good to finally read some of bree's past :) and yesh you reviewers are talented at tryin to murder you
StarryNight359 chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
keep telling yourself that chris lol
Skye1200 chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Ahhh, cliffhanger!

Great chapter. :]
Lauren Stargazer chapter 21 . 12/19/2011
Woo for Gabrielle's punishment!

To Chris: Pull yourself together! Get the girl! Play no more songs about heartbreak!

As much as I want to say Chris deserves it, I can't convince myself. I feel so bad for him!

I love Allison and Steve. :)

Ahh! I NEED to know what Chris does next!

Besides the fact that you are killing me with the cliffhanger, great chapter! I'm (slightly im)patiently waiting for the next chapter. (Evil cliffhanger.)
BOONIK chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
I hope ure gonna put ch. 22 up today, cause u promised!
StarryNight359 chapter 21 . 12/18/2011
i'm sorry but i really think cambria should grow up.

great chapter, looking forward to the next one :)
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »