Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Skye1200 chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Gabriella is ew. I really don't like her.

Anyway, your stories is great so far. You write really well. :]
2lzy2login laughing my a. off chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
Well, now I'm begging you to finish. Please?
FlashingBlades chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
WHAT DOES HE DO? I'm going to die from anxiety!

Totally awesome chapter! I love how she just keeps adding on the dishes to his face. :P
lovecandy413 chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
I freakin love this story. Your writing is beautiful and powerful. You made me cry when Gabrielle broke into Cambria's house and stole her songs(Now that I think about it. Why did I cry? You see what I mean that is some powerful stuff). Anyways, I can't wait for an update.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
nice chappy i hate u for the cliff hanger though
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS!update please.
Cherryblossom65 chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
UPPPDDAATTTTTTEEEE OMMMMGGG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPPPPPEENNNIIINNNGGG AHHHHH PLEAAae UPDATE SOON BEFORE I CHOP OFF MY HEAADDDDDD
teamastley101 chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
im loving you story but im grabbing out the flame thrower for leaving it on a cliffy :P i love you story i hope theres another one of it. its just amazing :)
panda chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
I just started reading chapter 1 this morning and i was immediately in love with the story. It really had me going, i kept on clicking 'next' until I realised I already reach chapter 21. I dnt like waiting, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i REALLY love ur story and big ups to you! :D i guess i have to read another story of urs for now. Just update this one soon, im dying to know the next chapter.
StillChristine chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
OHHHH MYYY GAHHHH! im new to your stories but this one is absolutely amazing! at the end of this chapter i just wanted more! this story is pure genius :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
Great chapter I loved it. I wonder what Chris will do ? Anyway can't wait till the update keep up the extraordinary work :)
PinRedKnife chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
But before I could grab the next bowl, Chris shoved the whole platter to the floor, grabbed me by the upper arms and-AND AND AND AND AND AND AND! YOU WERE RIGHT, I SHALL BRING MY HATCHET TO SCHOOL AND, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! I BET ITS, "But before I could grab the next bowl, Chris shoved the whole platter to the floor, grabbed me by the upper arms and Kisses me" :3 I BET I GOT IT RIGHT :DD Btw, WONDERFULLY AMAZING CHAPTER MRS. WHITE TAILED SWIFT :D
jeanannette chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
AND? WHAT?
serahei chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
and.. (!) agh!

What the heck- you left the sentence hanging, and it made my fingers twitched on my keyboard as I write this review.

Bree's reaction upon seeing Chris is totally awesome.

I'm glad she got a chance to do some damages to Chris.

It was unfair how she was always treated badly.

I hope she always has some fights in her and didn't turn into a mushy girl in front of Chris.

Please update soon
BOONIK chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
I am goin to murder u! leaing me with a cliffhanger! im jokin, mayb, anyway love the new chapter, plzz update as soon as you can! or ill come to your house in the middle of the night and demant you to read me the story! Love you girl! c ya skool tomarro!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »