Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Mrs.Cupcake chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
Hey! I have been reading your story from my cellphone for a long time, and finally added it to my favorites and alert list. Anyway, I'm sad it is almost finished, but I'm so happy Cambria finally stood up to him, and I hope he gets it. Please update sooooon!
Scarletfire02 chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
And- AND- WHAT? If you weren't such a talented writer... I would've murdered you a long time ago for not updating fast enough -.- Is this the answer to you cliff hanger?

"and- kissed me?"

Is that it? You better update fast.
Lauren Stargazer chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
Aww! Adorable chapter! I'm really happy for Amber and Patrick.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much! I'm really glad that you liked my picture! I did a crazy happy dance around my house after I read this I was so happy. (I'm the Lauren who drew the picture, if you haven't guessed ;) )
BOONIK chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Loved itt Loved itt Loved itt, what can I say, exept u're a compltely amazing bestest frind of mine!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
nice job with this chapter i thought it was funny... I actually have a friend like Stanley
mylittleprincess chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
awesome!
Benji1108 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
i cant wait to read more. i liked this story so far. :)
StarryNight359 chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
nice chapter, will Cambria figure it out?
Angelxoxo13 chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
By the end of this chapie para... I sigh aloud. Finally revealed. Weee~!
David Arnott chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow. This is my daughter. I am absolutely amazed. What a wonderful chapter. Dad
TurquoiseChic chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
This is one of the awesome stories I've ever read in fictionpress!even the word awesome feels like an understatement. Im really in love with this story and bree:) oh and please try not to make it easy for things between bree and Chris to smooth out. After all the hurt and struggle he had put her through, just an apology wont do it.

Thanks alot for writing such an fantastic story. And I really look forward to ur next update;)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
awesome! update soon please.
TheEvergreenShadow chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
Woah, AWESOME! I just found this story yesterday and finished reading ch 19 today, and all I can say is "DAAAAAAANNNNNG"! This story had me angry, excited, happy, and just plain sad! I was jumping through emotions so fast that I could be crying while laughing and feeling furious! And you're only in eighth grade? Jesus Christ, you rock!

That is all... :P
theblacksheepinme chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
oh my gosh! Bree is going to be signed in another music company and Chris is gonna be too late? will that happen? :))
FlashingBlades chapter 19 . 12/4/2011