Reviews for It's All Lyrical
FlashingBlades chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
Finally some sense has returned to his brain!
FlashingBlades chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Go Bree! OMGoodness! Love the chapter, moving on to 18! :)
BOONIK chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
Wow three chapters in one weekend! Ahh i love u soo much for updating your amazing story! Im veryvery veryyyy happy for Cambria and that now everyone has found out the truth about Gabrielle.. Hahahahaha did i mention i love this story? So ya, keep up the amazing work!
StarryNight359 chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
wait so earlier when she was talking to chris did cambria dream that or did it actually happen?
Lauren Stargazer chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
Incredible. Awesome. Epic. Super. Fantastic. Wonderful. Put them all together and multiply by a hundred and that's how good this chapter is. I did a little happy dance for Cambria when I got to the end. ;) Now all that's left to do is make Gabrielle die (maybe that's just a pinch too harsh. I'm sure you'll come up with something better) and to get Chris and Cambria together. Haha!

Congrats on getting over 100 reviews! :D
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
i love it where did Gabrielle go? please tell me the yshoved her and her bodyguards in a volcano
PinRedKnife chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
I DIED OF PURE JOY
Wonder46 chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
Is Chris EVER gonna apologize? Please let it be in the next chapter! AND PLEASE LET IT BE SOON!
BabyYou'reAllThatIWant chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
Yay! :D

I'm glad your so happy you reached 100,

you deserve it! :)

I have to say, I love 'Another war is starting' and 'Negative Zero'

Did you write them both yourself? Because if you did I think you have a nack for song writing :D

As a singer myself (Not a good one, but I try, neather-the-less), I've kind of worked out how I think Another war is starting and Negative Zero go in my head. In my head, the lyrics to Another war is staring are sung in a similar to tune of the lyrics in Kelly Clarkson break away,
BabyYou'reAllThatIWant chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Hey!

This is my last review, so feel privalaged :)

Or maybe not.

I just have to say, I LOVE THIS STORY!

Sorry for sounding so cliche, but I honestly do.

I love how you portray Chris and Cambria's relationship, it's sweet, slighty annoying but amazing at the same time.

Quick tip, if you want something british to say for your british man (Riley, is it?), make him say 'Bloody Hell'. You've probably seen the Harry Potters, but even though I'm sure you allready know, Bloody hell is a fairly overused English phrase, often used when somebody had stubbed their to, when they're annoying and arguing, or when someones just seen something obvious.

So yes. :)

Oh, and if you're wondering how I know overused British phrases, it's because I overuse them myself (Full born 'n' bred b*****d from brit-land here [sorry for swearing, I just wanted to use another B word, and that word is seemingly approprate because my pearents are not and were not married])

ANYWAY! Back to the point!

I also found a swearing word that fits the who 'Chris is a ******' which is the word which starts with a w, and rhymes with banker. It fits into the number of starts you given :)

Okay, that was not the point. But anyway, this story isn't going to fast like most others, and I love how it's progressed.

Bree is a great character! :) She's so thoughtful, unlucky yet awesome :) I also love how cocky Chris is, and how he really cares for Bree.

Hope you're happy with 100 reviews
BabyYou'reAllThatIWant chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Hey! I'm back.

Sorry if my explaination in the last review wasn't easy to read.

I tend to get carried away. Either way, sorry to say I'm just going to ramble a bit in this review and then tell you how 'abousloutey amazing your story is and how much you should update soon otherwise I think I'm going to do something drastic' in the third review.

Is that okay with you?

Ah... Just realised your not going to answer yet, are you?

GOSH! Why am I asking questions to you?

Right. Slightly annoying myself now, and probably you to.

Either way, weather it is okay with you or not, I'm sorry. It's what's going down.
BabyYou'reAllThatIWant chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
Hey! :)

I have to say, I don't normally review stories on Fictionpress.

It's not because I am mean or anything, it's just I am normally on my phone and reviewing on my phone is a nightmare.

But I read the last part of this story on my laptop, where I have no problem reviewing. So yes.

Here you are.

And because you need 3 reviews to reach 100, I'm going to split my review into 3 parts, so esencially I am giving you three reviews adding your total reviews up to 100.

LUCKY YOU! :D
Wonder46 chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
Sucks for him! XD
BOONIK chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
Omg, love itt, thank u soo much for updaring, im glad that chris has finally realized that the song was cambria's, haha love the part where rex calls gabrielle a cow! :-)
Lauren Stargazer chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
It's about time that Chris figured it out! Thank you Rex for knocking some sense into him!

I have a few ideas about what may happen now. I'm eager to find out what happens and looking forward to the next chapter. :)
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »