Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Three'sACompany chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
Oh my gosh... gabrielle should just die a horrible death.. a horrible horrible death. i totally hate her. Die. hahaah. And to Chris? Can you please add a third party in to make Chris guilty and miserable as hell for treating Cambria like that! ugh. hate it...

poor cambria! let her find a better man so that chris would be jealous as hell! ahahah.
theblacksheepinme chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
UPDATE! as in ASAP!

sorry for being pushy but really, I'm having fun reading it! :))
serahei chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
Woohoo, another update!

I thought the last chapter was the end of Cambria's action to claim her song after she was thrown out of the concert.

But now I am excited to read the next chapter. I hope she gets to sing in front of the audience and leaves them speechless.
StarryNight359 chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
yay chris finally figured it out

i now really want gabrielle to get some paybck for what she's done tho
PinRedKnife chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Im confused o.o explain it to me at school xD
Super Duper Donut chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Bree can't catch a break! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO CHOKE AND KILL GABRIELLE! AND CHRIS! How dare he still doesn't believe Bree! She came all the way to freaking California to claim her song and yet he still believes that daughter of a b*tch!

Thanks for updating too! I could wait a whole year and still be super excited! I'm so into your story!
Oboe Jenkins chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
I know that sad reviews are never nice, but this chapter was a downer so it's your own fault.

Really its just depressing (Cambria's life I mean). Does she ever get a break? Also this chapter starting about the time she gets to the concert is a bit vague I could never really tell where she was or what was going on.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
so cambria needs to like preform outside maybe idk all i know is Gabrielle needs to go die in a hole
Lauren Stargazer chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Go Cambria! I hope Gabrielle's fingers turn an ugly shade of purple.

I really like this: "His hair was the same, his outfit as cool as usual, but something was… missing. His eyes were a shade sadder." It has a lot of meaning behind it and I love the way you wrote it.

I hope you get the 100 reviews soon. I adore your stories and your writing style and there is no doubt in my mind that you deserve each and every single review. :)

Keep up the great work and update soon!
StarryNight359 chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
i really can't wait for cambria to prove the truth to everyone XD
Wonder46 chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
awesome! update please.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Nope, I didn't say 'finally'. I say 'noo~ there is no next chapter' :'(
Angelxoxo13 chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
Urgghhh! ! I hate Gabrielle! Oh well, at least Chris knew her second single. Well, first, coz the first one wasn't count.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011