Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Angelxoxo13 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Gone mental over this story esp. Gabrielle. Not cool!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Nooo! Why she didn't tell him? *almost crying!*
Angelxoxo13 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
And I was ' Faster! Faster! ' *frustrated*
Angelxoxo13 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
How can he be popular when it is broadcasting to whole areas, as he make an of himself? ~ This is my thought as ch. 3 ended.
Super Duper Donut chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
Freaking unbelievable! First, I'm gonna kick Chris's ass for not believing Bree then I'm going to break a lead bar over Gabrielle's head and kick her ass next! And I'm catstrate those freaking body guards. Chris, Gabrielle, and body guards: BEWARE MY WRATH CUZ I'M GOING GHETTO ON YOU!

LOL I have a lot of anger bottled up for them. YOU WRITE SO FREAKING AWESOME! I'm totally adding this to favorites. Please hurry up and update before I find them and damage them permantly! ;)
PinRedKnife chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
o.e I HATE CHRIS TO PIECES NOW XD
blah chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
I think he will believe her when Gabrielle sings negative zero because he looked at the song in her book when he was in her room. Great chapter by the way can't wait for the next update
Lauren Stargazer chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
Chris never really gave her a chance to prove that the songs were hers! Bad Chris! Bad! Didn't he ever learn to listen to both sides of the story before making any decisions?

Great chapter! I'm waiting eagerly for the next one. ;)
FlashingBlades chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
I'm crying. Chris you're a jerk! :(

Next chapter please! :)
jordan jones chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
sooo, this my first time reviewing (: loved the chapter keep it up!
FlashingBlades chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
OM Goodness! Should I not not like Gabrielle? Cuz I'm sorry to say I'm already mad at her.

Still love your story! Keep it up! :)
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
she didn't show him negative zero... that could have helped... i still like my idea for Gabrielle's demise
FlashingBlades chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
This is awesome! Not too many errors that I can see either. I'm loving the plot!
Super Duper Donut chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
If I could just get my hands around Gabrielle's little neck and strangle those note right out of her! O.O I need a chill pill and fast. I'm just so into your story! It rocks!
Super Duper Donut chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
WHAT ARE YOU DOING BREE? Chris would have totally believed her if she said that was her demo instead of that Gabrielle bee-otch!Wassup with that? I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE MCR too. But I can't find a clean version of Na Na Na Na. I spent like an hour looking for it on iTunes and nada. I WANNA MCR HOT TOPIC SHIRT! But that's what I get for living in the middle of nowhere :P

Great story!