Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Super Duper Donut chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
This chapter amused me so :) I always have favorite quotes from each chapter!

"You need to let me go! I'm Cambria Williams and I need to see Chris right now!" Gotta love Bree! This Gabrielle is stealing Bree's song? OH HECK NO! She better not or else I'll find her bee-otch slap her from New York to Pohnpei!
Super Duper Donut chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
LOL "When the hell did Chris become sexy?" He always was, Bree, my darling. Now go get your demo, my love! Hurry, scurry!
Super Duper Donut chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
XD I'm sure Bree is thinking, 'Why the hell is the world picking on me? Today of all days!' LOL

Chris's girlfriend sounds like a whiner -.- I already can't like her. ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
heera1397 chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
I wanna punch gabrielle's face s hard! Ugh...that pshyco...n chris he should be smacked upside his head..that jerk...plz update soon..this is a major suspense for me.. :P
Wonder46 chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
um, OUCH.
StarryNight359 chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
you are so right in your PS though it was only going on in my head since half of my family is already asleep

but gabrielle is going to be figured out right? she's just too nasty
serahei chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
Oh my gosh. I really hate Chris right now.
PinRedKnife chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
But you dont love me :o DISAPPOINTMENT XD I HATE Gabrielle SO MUCH! OH MY GOD I WANT TO PUNCH HER FACE XD Although I cant, Shes a girl :/ BUT ALLISON HAS THE FLASHDRIVE, RIGHT? XD
AngelEvie chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
LOVE the story! And I can't wait for the next chapter. Cambria with a bat... so what I would do (if I didn't have a 6'5", 250lb husband).
StarryNight359 chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
oh my god gabrielle is such a ... well, i don't like to swear but you can probablly guess what i was going to say
Super Duper Donut chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I used to have asthma. Not that I minded because I got out of running in PE . . . I like Chris's arrogant charm. He's cute and you can't help but think of him but at the same time he makes you want to scream. :) I like him very much.
Super Duper Donut chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Chris screwed up BAD. I know I would feel terrible if I had teased someone about their dead mom. Bree should beat the crap out of him! Or I could do it for her ;) Well done! I'm still hooked!
Prettyeyedruins123 chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
Youre plan didnt work cambria! JUST TELL HIMMM! Why? I honestly think that Cambria should hit the bitch. -_- ~Your ignorant sis.
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
I adore this story! I really want to hurt Gabrielle though. Also I hope Chris isn't tupid and actually believes her when she FINALLY tells him the truth [although he probably will be stupid :( ]

Anyway I can't wait for an update! ;)
Super Duper Donut chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I think you set up the 1st chapter just right to where I want to keep reading. Congrat! I'm hooked :)
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »