Reviews for It's All Lyrical
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
you should have seen my face when i got the email about the update I like jumped out of my seat yelling "FINALLY!"
serahei chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Haha, I see a romance blooming on Chris'side in this chapter.

Love it!
theporcupineking chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
BAHAHAHA! guess who took your advice? BAHAHAHAHA *cough cough*
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
Omg! I love this story. Sad to hear that your friend died. Wow you have amazing writing skills for an eighth grader. I'm a ninth grader and I can't right as well as you! Any way I can't wait until the next chapter!
Oboe Jenkins chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
This is a very lovely story. I can't believe you're only in eighth grade when I was that age my writing sounded so dumb but yours is good enough for me to obsess over. By the way I think you called Allison Stacey and you used the wrong spelling of write and peace. (sorry I'm a bit OCD)
White-tailed Swift chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Hey guys. If you havent noticed, i accidently called allison stacy in this chapter. Can u believe that? I am so mentally challenged right now.
StarryNight359 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
absolutely love your story :)

can't wait for the next chapter
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
OH MY GOD! HOW CAN HE NOT SEE THAT BREE WROTE IT? all he would have to do is get that gabrielle chic to sing it and BOOM the truth is revealed
PinRedKnife chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
OoOoOoOh Chris Likes Cambria xD Hehehe Its so cute xD I love how hes almost figuring out who actually wrote the song, Update sooooon xD
PinRedKnife chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Finally read the ten chapters and I love every single one, GABRIELLE IS SUCH A BITCH! Gawd I hate her so much, and Chris is so, I dont know how to put this, amazing! I love his Cocky-ness xD And Bree, Oh bree, SHES MY HERO :DD I love it, YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
Cherryblossom65 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER! OMG i love IT! Please please please please PLEASE update soon!
ClicheStoryIsCliche chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
"...with glee, Ms. Sing, with glee..."

I laughed at that part. Did you really intend to pun?

And yes she is such a bitch. Bree should've slapped her or something after that wine scene. I would've done it.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
update soon! i want Bree to claim the song NOW
Nami98 chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
OH MY GOSH. WOW THIS WAS ALOT BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING! keep it up and update soon!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
no no no no no that gabrielle chic better hand that music back and get out of the limelight right now! Bree can just sing the song or the band could tell chris
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »