Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Nami98 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I cant wait for your next update! (by the way, u work fast x3)
renegade01 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
loved it. so happy for Cambria. i hope she gives Chris a hard time ;)
ARulzz chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
I thought u took down this story! I didn't have internet for a while but when I did have, I tried to read some parts of this story again but then u took down this story and said somebody copied it and stuff. Its so wonderful that u r putting it up again. It's great that u r revising too. the story's going to be the same, right? or r u going to change it? I rlly hope u put up the original one. trust me when I say I remember many parts including the epilogue where u introduce Benjamin Summers as Bree's (for wht I remember that was her nickname which Christopher recognized from the msg tht Bree's frnd sent by which she dedicated some song to bree and told tht hope she was doing well or sth? Hmm...I do remember bree telling him tht she's a healthy 110 pound when he says tht she must be ugly and fat or sth and then they meet at a park i mean she runs away he catches her blah blah blah. I have to read ur story again i guess) and Chris's child. Hope u r doing well. Bye.

GooD-LucK!
SK12Monster chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Love it! Amazing :) cant wait for the next chapter!
mirame-99 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
blossom is my favorite. :)
ignore that. anyway, i love love this chapter and you're right - it's pretty emotional.
SK12Monster chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Love it! Please keep reposting; this was (and still is) a definite favorite of mine :)
mirame-99 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
gods. i can't believe that chris thought that bree copied the lyrics from somewhere.
but he was actually pretty... nice here.
mirame-99 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
yes! she showed gabrielle.
but what i really want to know is how chris believed gabrielle that she did the song. i mean, gabrielle had to show some proof right?
i don't know who i hate more: chris or gabrielle. they're both so punch-able.
mirame-99 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
i can't believe that bree didn't swoop down and tell chris that the gabrielle girl is a fake! she should've have.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
How long until Chris finds out? Your killing me!
mirame-99 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
i should've known that was what chris was gonna do...
have fun in your field trip! :D
renegade01 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
love it. your characters are awesome. can't wait to read more ;)

a prequel would be cool too
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I just hate smartasses like this guy who make life miserable for the not so blessed. I know they are people like that out there (both boys and girls) who think it's a joke to go round making fun of people not so fortunate, and I would think that you would discourage behavior like that instead of glamorizing it. I hope Karma bites him and others like him in the ass so that they never recover!
Nami98 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Lol at that ending
Nami98 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
OMG! I remember when I first read this story :'D It brings back totally good memories reading this, and it ROCKS! I really love this story(: Keep updating and ill most definitely stay tuned :DDD
289 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »