Reviews for It's All Lyrical
mirame-99 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
finally, you updated! imagine my pleasure (and suprise) when i saw 5 e-mails that involved your story! so yeah, i had to re-read the whole thing because it looked like you rewrote it.
good, as always, and i can't wait to see what chris has in mind!
and yes, it would be interesting to see a prequel. :)
Jessie Phoenix Sky chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Omg I am so In love with this story. Its funny cuz I can see the chemistry in Bree and Chris, and I can tell she has some feelings for him, she just doesn't know it yet. And I love Chris's responses to the shout outs. Very beautifully written. I hope you publish it one day.
loshara chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
so good ! do write more !
i try it not chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Haha, i loved this chapter. it's very feisty and moving the story forward nicely
mirame-99 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
how can chris laugh at the shout-outs that those two girls sent?... i just realized that at least every review i drop has something to do with chris and me complaining/wondering about him... -_-
anyways, this was great and funny! :D
mirame-99 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
i don't know if i should hate chris or like him in this chapter...
heal me forever chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
oh my god...dis is fablous...nd killer chris is super adorable ha! stry is gng on wid great ease..plz update ASAP ...! sooner dis time ...not a month!ha!
If you play with fire chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Oooh, i can't wait for more!
mirame-99 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
OMG! that chris guy is sickening... did he seriously say those stuf about her on RADIO?! has he no shame?
anyway! i think this is great, so update soon! :D
Sam chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I haven't really seen any changes but then again i'm the lazy one what can't be bothered to even log on to my account lol any way great story :)
Oboe Jenkins chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I think it's awesome that you're fixing the grammar and spelling mistakes and the flat parts as you call them, but (and I don't want to get you down) I've been reading fictionpress since I was your age and I e heard of plenty of authors who couldn't get there book published because they posted her first. I'm not saying don't try just that it will be hard and maybe you should write something new and try and get that published
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Good story :D it was very interesting
hindzeit chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
We're welcoming your book back with open arms! I can't wait to read this over and over again! Seriously, this is honestly one of the greatest stories this website has to offer and we have you to thank for it. :D This is going to another fresh and great start. :)

As for highschool, good luck and have a great time!

Lots of love,
TWI
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
YES! YOU'RE GONNA PUBLISH IT! XD
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That makes me so freaking mad that someone would do something like that! It's horrible :/ I hope that someday it WILL make it to Barnes & Nobles and I don't doubt that it will happen soon!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »