Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Ariel'sCove chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awww it had such a promising summary, too. I hope whoever plagarized it, is getting-at the least- a shitload of hate mail. I hope they get kicked of fictionpress. Never stop writing.
72898 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh no! Not another plagarized story...I'm so sorry that happened to you. Your story is amazing! Good Luck getting published!
Anna Macon chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
OH MY GOSH!I am so happy Stanley, Patrick, and Amber make an appearance in this story! Sooooo HAPPY! Love you!
the big sister chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
I. Am. Crying. This better have a happy ending!
non.graceful chapter 28 . 6/26/2012
I read it. I read it all. And after finishing if? You left me with a smile.
non.graceful chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow. Just wow. Your ability to write and allow the audience to feel connected is just ... Wow
CoffeeAddict chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
Loved it! Although I don't understand why she didn't continue in music but it was great!
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 28 . 4/27/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! It had a well-written plotline that was somewhat cliched, but you know, I love a bit of cliche! xD It wasn't the best-written story, but it was definitely great and you have the potential of being a wonderful writer. One thing that bothered me was that Chris didn't really give Bree a chance when she told him that she was the true artist, and after so many years I'd have thought that he could at least look more into it and let her prove it instead of pushing her away and stuff. Other than that, I did rather like this story very much! :D
Bookworm67 chapter 28 . 4/26/2012
I loved this.
SheepRainbow chapter 28 . 4/22/2012
Since I don't have an account on FP, but I do have one on FF, I'll just use my penname from that site :D

First of all, this story is written so awesome! Your writing style is unique and easy to read.

I love your characters, I could really place myself in Bree's position (even though I've never been teased). And from the beginning I was like: Damn you Chris, die in hell. But I also wanted Bree and Chris to be together! So I loved when Chris' soft side came out.

Over all this is the best story I've ever read on both FP and FF. Seriously, respect for you. I can't even say in words how grateful I am for you writing this story. All in all, awesome!

This must be one of the longest reviews I've ever written. Hehehe...

~SheepRainbow
TheGirlYouOnceKnew chapter 28 . 4/21/2012
WOW, This was good. I'll admit, at first, I hated Cris's guts. However, after a while I grew to find him adorable. I enjoy your writing style and found it very well done. (I'll admit that this story made me tear up a couple of times.)
imperfectlyokay chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
I read this ENTIRE story last night on my phone, but it's a pain to review from there so I held it in till now -

I loved how this story centred on music; if there's something I love more than writing it's definitely music (though I have no talent of my own lol). I liked how there was a huuuuuge buildup to the actual getting-together of Bree and Chris. And I totally loved Rex and Bree's grandpa, they were awesome.

Also, I really liked your lyrics!
Lorana chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
Great story just wish the epilogue had a little bit more to it. I was in a way surprised Cambria didn't do anything more with music since it was a passion of hers, and she was talented.
SK12Monster chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
OMG this...oh what do you call it...novel? haha anyways its so freaking good! I love what you did with Bree and Chris' relationship! (tho i kinda expected it...you just made it awesome :D ) but seriously, i think you should write a book on you life or something! i mean seriously, first having your computer shut down for 46 days and then having it stolen? thats a pretty good plot to me lol :) keep up the good work and don't dissapoint! (tho i never thought u wld heehee)
ARulzz chapter 28 . 4/18/2012
Yay! The story's complete. I'm not that sad, u know. This is the right ending. You ended the story when it should be ended, how it should be ended. It's rlly gr8. Some ppl drag their stories on and on, but I like your better. Much better. I mean, u've cr8ed a wonderful story. I like it, no I love it. U should publish it. But plz don't remove this story from here bcuz well, I would miss it. A lot. I love ur story so much. I can't wait till u write the next story. And some ppl may say tht u should've added some make-out session and whatnot, but believe me, this is so much better. I love you. Gosh, I can't keep me stance. I'm gonna jump up and down. U should rlly start the next story. Love ya.

GooD-LucK!

289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »