Reviews for It's All Lyrical
Sofie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Okay, I read the first 2 chapters of this story and couldn't force myself to read anymore. The story line and basis is good which is why I wanted to read it and enjoy it, but there were so many aspects that made it unbelievable for me. In radio you screen the callers before they go on the air, so you would not have all the questions be asking the person out on a date. Also, in a city the size of New York, why did he automatically assume the name Bree was a girl that he knew years before? Bree is not a super common name, but it also isn't a one in a kind name. He also didn't know she was in New York, so it would be way more likely than not that a Bree would be someone else.
BUNIK chapter 28 . 4/17/2012
hhhhhiiii!

ok, so i just finished reading this chapter...which was kinda short*cough cough* but its kk, i had an amazingly awesome & months of reading, and waiting for this story, and i was alsowondering when you'll update messing with the wrong person? pleazz lemme know! love ya, buhbye!
TheWriter3066 chapter 27 . 4/16/2012
Best...CHAPTER...EVER!
thebrownie chapter 28 . 4/16/2012
Could this story be anymore adorable and awesome? I think not. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
Wonder46 chapter 28 . 4/16/2012
NOOO! I had so much joy when I opened up my email and there was a new chapter! PLEASE write another story! You're SOOOO GOOD!
StarryNight359 chapter 28 . 4/16/2012
nice ending, especially the last line. It's so in-character for cambria :)
TheEvergreenShadow chapter 28 . 4/15/2012
Daw, what a sweet ending! I love babies, with their fat, sticky cheeks and their idiotically innocent eyes! MAKES ME WANT TO EAT THEIR HEADS! *Sigh*, I've got issues ;) Seriously though, nice story!
curligurl0896 chapter 28 . 4/15/2012
Great story! Love how it ended!
TinyHuman chapter 28 . 4/15/2012
Why have you posted Messing with the wrong person as complete ! That story is awesome and you should really update it ! Pretty please :)
LetTheRosesFall chapter 28 . 4/14/2012
Thats sooooooooo cute i like how you ended it it was a good story :)))
mylittleprincess chapter 28 . 4/14/2012
Ilove happy ending,great story.
72898 chapter 28 . 4/14/2012
Congrats on finishing a great story!
Nami98 chapter 28 . 4/14/2012
OMG.

I love this ending. I cant believe its actually done! I congratulate you on this awesome story(:
LetTheRosesFall chapter 27 . 4/14/2012
YOU END WITH THAT? i love this tory and you leave this horribly evil cliffhanger! Update soon plz!
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
As much as I enjoy reading this story, there is something I really want to address about this chapter.

When you said that that Gab gal was sentenced to a 20 year sentence and her bodyguards a life sentence, I just thought it was rather on extreme measures and overly done. Being a person who studies that particular field t just came off awkward for me. That seemed to be one of the only things that bothered me from here. Oh yeah something else. I noticed some ambiguity within your writing. At times it was confusing for me to imagine and understand who said what and who it was directed to. However, that beig said, I see potential in your writing. Keep practicing an you'll get there ok? :]

Now don't take it the wrong way because I honestly do love the story. I just wanted to address some things that might I feel will assist in refining your skills and your continual growth as a writer. Now I am off to enjoy the rest of this story!

And on a side note: Got my sister super hooked on this. xD and she loves it.

-iCY-