Reviews for It's All Lyrical
ARulzz chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
THAT IS A GREAT STORY! OMG. U should totally write another love story. Plz don't misunderstand me but u r so gud a romantic-story writer. Tht hug at the last was awesome. I expected a kiss but ...maybe...it would do...Kidding. It was absolutely perfect the way it is. U should rlly make ur ch a bit more longer. Sry, but I want 2 read ur story more. This is awesome. Hey will Bree and Chris get back 2gether? U know as a cute little couple? Oh u've gotta write it down. OMG WHEN will u write it? or WOULD u write it? I'm so curious. If there is curious meter to check curiosity, it would burst when it check mine.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

thx 4 the gr8 story.

GooD LucK.
Shhhh it's a secret chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
I didn't want this chapter to end! Update please! I love this book, it's amazing! I'm really happy your book is ending with 30 chapters and not 25! UPDATE!
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
Ok. hi again. you probably hate me... You're a really good writer, bold and all. I just think your plot has a few slips.

Typically, if you're hit by a baseball bat, you get a concussion or die.

Cambria could have just sung and gotten out of this a long time ago... (this one isn't as bad, It just frustrated me because she could have asserted her girl power a LONG time ago.)

Also a person could undoubtedly tell that Gabrielle doesn't have the same voice whether she can sing or not. Just listen to her and SOMEBODY would figure it out.

I saw almost no grammatical errors, only one comma problem a few chapters ago, but it wasn't worth noting.

You're an amazing writer for your age. And probably one of the best young writers I've read on this site. When I started writing, I didn't plan out my plots, and I had a lot of slips too. It might help if you have it all completely planned in advance (I'm not sure if you do or don't so don't quote me on this)

I'm on break and I've got time so I'll keep reading for now.

Sorry if this offended you by the way. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to give you some things to take into account for future stories.
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
My god. I like this story but Cambria is annoying me. She's got to stop being so helpless and she needs to stand up for what she wants. If Cambria's not willing to claim her song then Gabrielle Sing deserves it because she had some serious balls to claim it.

Hopefully she'll grow out of that as the story progresses.

Alas, I shall read on. ( :
Balls chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Great chapter !(: lovvve you!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
next chapter please.
inhale-love chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
OMG, I love this story!

Everything is well written, and the characters are well-developed.

And the romance in the story is perfect!

I almost cried in the part when Chris didn't believe her..

I read all 23 chapters today without stopping, it was THAT addicting! Great work, and update soon. :)
FlashingBlades chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Awesomeness! Hooray for the extensions! I think it's funny how she keeps getting frozen. Haha! :P
popo-chan-xo chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Oh yay! But I'm pretty sure she should be getting hospitalized by now. :)
LeiLei990 chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
OMG! I love it! Please update soon!
PrettyPinkPenguins chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
DBD lol I have a defective it's all lyrical disorder and you must update soon to save my life XD

I love Cambria and Chris they are so cute! Lol thank you so much for continuing it to thirty this will be exciting even more Cambria and Chris! Yippee lol anywho... Please update soon!
ARulzz chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
I read ur story. It was absolutely amazing. Ur story has something in it. Its like a real story. U have many beautiful moral words tht should be followed by all the people. I have cried during some parts like the part where Bree loses her mom and yet she's being tortured by Chris and when Chris wouldn't believe her and when Bree was sitting on a tree singing to herself and both the times when Bree was frozen. Those are just too-much-for-words-to-describe type. I have even felt angst with Bree when she backed away from telling Chris abt her song the first time. U r a gr8 writer. I was so mad during the middle of the chapters bcuz I wanted to know how it will end (hey I also have curiosity).

Hey, if u have all ready finished the story, y don't u just post it? No offense but I rlly hate when ppl r just testing their fans patience. Its rlly frustrating. I get it if u haven't written it yet. But if u have written it but u r waiting 4 us to go mad, I do NOT appreciate it.

Please update the stories fast. U r a gr8 writer. Not exaggerating, but u have a gr8 future as a writer. U should write novels, short stories, etc. Thx 4 the wonderful stories. Hope u would update fast. Love u. GooD LucK.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
update!
theblacksheepinme chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
I just love Cambria and Chris! update! update! update!
popo-chan-xo chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
this was awesome, but can't you give them a little more time? maybe another 10 or so chappies? I mean, they HAVE to get together, and getting together means they HAVE to have fights and obstacles to overcome! Come on! Just think about it! You're a very mature and intelligent person, I can't believe you are so young! Keep writing!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »