Reviews for Handcuffed Lovers
Too shy chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I note reviews for four chapters, but there are only two. What gives?

Poor Shion. I'd love him better.

Nasty Terrence, and I love the name Doman.
Too Shy chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
What does lemons have to do with anything? Did I miss something?

This is really nice.
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
AWWW! I want you to continue the second story! Shion is definitely going to enjoy this "special" plan for him. ;)
KivaChan8 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
write more! write more! the lemony smut is so well done and the fluff at the very end is cute :3 and with those the plot line is so engaging! keep working on this please.
Lizzy chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Please put it back up soon! I really liked the first chapter!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Awwww not fair!
Triton427 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Noooooo! August 4th? You expect me to wait that long?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
More! Write more-NOW!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Write more! NOW! Or I will find you, and I will whip you! That's right, I will whip you. So get to it!
loveforever143 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I LOVE IT! It sooooo good!

And I can not wait until u post absorbed chapter. I hope its really soon!
Lapari Caprise chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
:) hehe. cute. Want some more, please! :)
Raksha chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
wow all i can say is wow. you had me completely blown away. i mean amazing awesome please please pleeeease post more i am begging both chapters were how i put it...freaking awsome. i am now a fan Adon is like a dream.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I am sooooo confused... do you think you could explain?
yaoi8808 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011

*drools*

*drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools**drools*

...Ok, I'm done drooling over this first chapter. All I can say is WOW! It's really really good! I'm wondering... will there ever be any double penetration?

Shion is a really interesting person and Terrence is even more unusual, I mean, come on, letting your lover/boyfriend have a one night stand is one thing, but to let him introduce someone completely new? Now that takes nerves :) I'm glad both Terrence and Doman are into bondage...time to get kinky :D