Reviews for Take The Fall
Stormfeather chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I can feel the emotion coming off the words as if I went through this myself. This was GREAT!
coveredinmyskin chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
As I said before, I really liked this one. I can feel the emotion and it's very powerful. I am jealous of your skills, and I adore them at the same time:) The emotion and power you put into these words astonishes me. I can't wait to read more of your work:)
Penmaster51 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
The beginning sets up a great scene. You can really picture someone squirming, take in a chair or whatever they're taped/tied to, and giving a fight till, suddenly, whatever is going to happen, starts to happen and they just...stop fighting, slowly watching the scene play out.

Your rhyming is very natural, if not simple, and that is not a bad thing because it works out wonderfully for this poem by keeping the flow going.

I have to say the last part is probably one of the highlights, for me, of the poem. The first verse/stanza I just really enjoy the rhyme and image it brings to my head; the last verse is also my favorite for the same reasons. Quite an excellent poem :)