Reviews for Shattered Faces
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
AMAZING, VERY well written chapter :)

Finally they are together!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
starlight91 chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Again, funny as ever! I still laugh reading about your rambling...Anyway, I'm sooo glad they're finally together! It's been long enough! But are there more problems to come? Or is the story reaching its end? I'm definitely looking forward to more! Great job!
Nighthawk21 chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Post the rewritten version, and an a/n on this version when you have it up. Please don't take too long to rewrite this!
starlight91 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
So you have decided to re-write. I would definitely love to read the improved version, but don't take long...you'll kill my anticipation for it! I expect you to WOW me with your new story! Hahaha, jk jk, but yeah, of course I can't wait for the new story. The original one has been awesome regardless, and will always be :)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Nawwwww. Please hurry so I can read the improved version!

Make sure you add another A/N when its out!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
First of all, the past few chapters were so effing cute!

And you better update soon. With a chapter. Or else.

And I may be 5 foot 4 just like the heroin here but I am dangerous. Really :P

Anyway I don't want you to rewrite without finishng first. Even though I already think they're amazing and well-written!
Rawrly chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
I personally think it would be better if you finished the story, and THEN rewrite it. Or else I'll get super duperly confused and stuff. (x
Nighthawk21 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
I think you should try to finish the story and then rewrite it, cause otherwise someone might kill you. I would like to read the preface and, as far as last names go, I don't really care which one you choose but I think Verlin sounds better with her first name.
Wolf Girl Spirit chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Yeah, some parts you do need to rewrite, buti still love the story.
starlight91 chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Haha, sometimes I get too lazy to review, but I just had to do it for this story. It's a great story as far as I see, great plots, characters with conflicting personalities, and for once the girl is actually popular, not the guy. I really like your story and I'm hoping this review will spark your motivation so that you can update sooner. You're a very funny author, might I say. I laugh a lot reading your author's note. Anyway, keep it up and I can't wait to see more!
Rawrly chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
NOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO ENDDDD? D:

Dx Review D: NAO. DO IT. NOWNOWNOW. I MUST SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER. D:
Rice20 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Can't wait for more chapters! I am so glad to see they getting closer. They are good for each other. Update soon.
darkangel1995 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Awww they're so cute! haha as for the sequel...I was thinking that i would love to see them in college or a university...i would love to see how their relationship would change?

D
Rice20 chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Can't wait for these two to get together. Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Sooo...this story is amazing. I would list why, but the keyboard on my nook is a bitch to use. Just keep up the great work! :)