Reviews for 9) Captain Olafson GC X
gerlandsawian chapter 4 . 4/12
Great stories hopefully this will continue sometime in the future
Paul chapter 4 . 1/27
I read fairly quickly adn especially so when I am really enjoying a story/book/tale. And I am really enjoying your stories. I have read all of them so far and I am anxiously awaiting your next chapters or even new books.
Thanks for a really great read.
aripeone chapter 4 . 1/20
like your story,was reading fleet cadet again and i know there are plot holes.i hope you dont plan to get rid of roy masters as it opens some big holes in the olafson series,with the war and the devi starting the old engines that had not been used in 1500 years .(getting to fornax cluster and green hell)
im a cloud chapter 4 . 1/18
Amazing chapter! :) Im so glad you started posting again :D
Benny Nash chapter 1 . 1/16
Please put the other book 10 back on fictionpress. It fitted the story line and continued from book 9 a lot better than this. And it was a lot more complete. I have read the other books of this series multiple times from beginning to end and really miss the other book 10. Please, Benny Nash,
Treestump chapter 1 . 1/13
Hello Ms. Rave croft I'm terribly excited to see you putting out more of you work. I love the universe you have created and the very colorful characters that live and thrive in it too. I can just imagine The crew listening in to the bar conversation and Sobody being overly pleased with himself being mentioned. Lol. Alway a pleasure to read your stuff. Please keep up the great work :)
Paul chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Really, really enjoy your work. I come back to it regularly just to reread it. Really good work, love the way you develop your characters and how you constantly weave characters in and out of hte stories.
Thank you for some really good work.
Benny Nash chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Since you are no longer working on these stories is there any chance that you will restore the orginal chapter 10 of captain Olafson? Maybe as 10A? I enjoyed it and would like to read it again. Merry Xmas and happy New Year, Benny
elbrute chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I would love to read your stories, however the site only loads up I hit the stop button, I can sometimes view a page like now. Sometimes! Something is broke, please fix it.
Oddvar Olafson chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Waiting for the next chapter !
Oddvar Olafson chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I am very impressed by your style of writing, and I hope you still are going to write a lot of new exiting stories.
Psionic chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter, love the mystery and humor in it but how is this marked as a complete book when it just randomly ends mid story leaving nothing whatsoever resolved?
benny nash chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
i absolutely adore your orginal stories of eric. i still wait to find out how he and his crew will free the slaves on the moon and how the electronic part found in the teddy bear will re-awaken the engineer. the new stories are ok, but instead of allowing the information about the characters and their enviorment develope as you read the story you are now giving it all and more at the beginning. ie: there really is no need to explain how eric's father inherited the burg. you had already inplied in the orginal that his father did something wrong to get it. the story does not need the explaination, even though it does explain why the loyality of the servant to eric's father, the reason wasn't important to the story line. in any case thank you for sharing these stories and good luck on the rewrites. i still hope you finish the orginal stories too. have a great week, Benny
grinchk2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I have been following Eric olafson story on SOL. By chance I came across fictionpress which has more chapters. But in Chapter X Captain Olafson your wikia shows 23 Chapters but here only 3 chapters are visible. Please see if there is any error or have you taken the chapters for reboot as you mentioned in your blog.

Hoping to see more chapters soon
Howard W Lieske chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
Hello Vanessa Ravebcroft,
I have looked, where is "Erica Olafson - Adventures of the Tigershark"?

I am thrilled to read your stories even if they have words that are not made for the sentence I read!
It just means you have not been edited by anyone to help, otherwise the story line is wonderful and I look forward to the next story (XI), PLEASE!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »