Reviews for A Demon's Poetry
Miryo chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Not sure who to feel worse for here, Pain or Fillmore & Marshall. Pain, I guess, since he's so new to all of this.

I spotted a minor typo:

"You take things to seriously."

"To" should be "too".

Splendid chapter, as always.
Miryo chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Dare I hope that things are actually going to go well for Pain now? Maggie was so generous in helping him. But isn't Marshall a little wary of Maggie suddenly bringing in some stranger like that? He sure accepted him easily. I wonder how he and Pain will get along.
Miryo chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
Well, it looks like Maggie is a light of hope in Pain's dark world. It's a nice development.
Miryo chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
I almost think Pain would be better off if Alchem had him executed. He's always going to suffer so long as Snare is around.
Miryo chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
Interesting developments. I love it.
Kqmagicgirl chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
So he was working on Gray now... poor guy.
Miryo chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Hm. I hope Pain will learn how to embrace his human side.
Miryo chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Poor Pain. He's so confused.
Miryo chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
I can't tell you how happy I am that you're updating this so quickly!

So, I liked the length of this chapter, but what I liked even more was that we got some backstory on Pain and his "human" side. I was hoping for some of that. And now I'm only more curious as to how exactly Snare came to pretty much own Pain and why he's stuck with her. I really feel for the poor guy, even though he is demon. Part-demon, I guess.
Miryo chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Question: Why couldn't Pain just shoot himself?

Anyhow, great chapter. I wonder why Pain is even joining these armies. Is it Snare's idea, or his own? Why would he put himself through that? All in all, very interesting.
Miryo chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Good chapter. I think I might've spotted a typo.

This sentence:

He generally fed of their fears.

I think "of" was meant to either be "on" or "off".
Miryo chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I adore your writing style. It's simple, yet refined and poetic. I like it a lot. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of this.
Miryo chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Ooh, very interesting. I can't help but wonder how Snare came to "own" Pain.
Miryo chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Wow. Snare's pretty scary. I think I like where this is headed. Although I can't quite tell where. Hm...
Miryo chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I thought that this might turn out to be angsty, but it's quite interesting. Very nice.