Reviews for Hitting Hard
shulesaddict77 chapter 48 . 3/6/2012
Ha, I knew that she would sleep with him. I hope nothing happens to him in Afghanistan.
LittleSuzy chapter 47 . 3/1/2012
A wonderfull chapter. I am a faithfull reader of your story and always anticipate the next chapter but rarely leave a review. I enjoy every chapter both here and on fanfiction, but simply never know what to say! As a army brat so many elements of your story just feel right. I have not seen or experienced deployment in Iraq, but everything you write just feels ... right!

So just a messase now for some extra support and a big thank you for writing all these awesome stories.
shulesaddict77 chapter 46 . 2/29/2012
So Kim is in Germany now, huh? :D I hope the weather is better than in South Africa. I've already wondered when you will come back to the case in the beginning. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter.
shulesaddict77 chapter 44 . 2/20/2012
Ahhh, I loved the fact that Rusty was "proposing" to Colleen and that Simple was concerned that he screwed it up. Very cute.
Dr. JES chapter 44 . 2/20/2012
Awwww, how sweet. Romantic proposals are sooo overrated anyway - don't ask me about my proposal story because it would be way convoluted. Anyway, yet another nice chapter. Thanks for sharing and keep up the nice work.
shulesaddict77 chapter 43 . 2/17/2012
I'm glad all of them came to celebrate Jeff's promotion. When you introducecd Emily I was sure she would come between Jeff and Kim but apparently the disaster was averted. :D
shulesaddict77 chapter 42 . 2/13/2012
"Get married in a castle." LOL. That's so Tomblin. Great that Anderson get married again and I hope Kim can make it to their wedding. Don't worry I love long stories. Most of my favorite books have between 700 to 1000 pages. :-)
LimeJuiceTub chapter 42 . 2/13/2012
Hello again! I like that you are you so detail oriented. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to research details and make it accurate. :D

I'm glad to see that Anderson is a lot less bitter than when we first met him. It certainly makes it easier to understand how he ended up with Signe.

I also liked how you added further depth to Tomblin's character by including her insights into Americans not liking foreign accents.
Dr. JES chapter 41 . 2/12/2012
I love your interaction between Jeff and the priest. I feel a little bit like Jeff has been just sitting back and waiting for things to come to him instead of pursuing his life. So it was a good conversation. It's a bummer that Jeff is going to have to wait and that Kim is so far away now. I'm excited to see where you go next and how Jeff will handle the transition to somewhere new. Keep up the great work.
shulesaddict77 chapter 41 . 2/9/2012
I liked it very much to read more about Jeff's struggling and I sense something will come up in the future. Or is the last sentence an omen for the time he gets kidnapped and Kim comes to his rescue?
shulesaddict77 chapter 40 . 2/6/2012
Ahhh, I think Im in love with Jeff Cunningham. Its great that he told her that Kim being herself is exactly why he loves her.
CRB chapter 39 . 2/6/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, even as I try to think ahead and figure out where/how the NCIS stories will end up fitting in. I'm really glad you allowed Tomblin to stay one of the good guys, because I just love her character.

Actually, I was just in a bookstore recently complaining about how there weren't more military stories with female main characters, so this is perfect. Thanks!
shulesaddict77 chapter 39 . 2/2/2012
Loved the "banter" between Kevan and Jeff. Put a big smile on my face. Im glad Kim told her brother that it was mostly her fault that Jeff and she didnt spend Christmas together. And then she climbed into bed with Jeff again. *sigh* Bitter sweet ending. With him realizing that he wont see her for a year.
shulesaddict77 chapter 38 . 1/30/2012
That took me by surprise. Poor Kim and Jeff cant be there for her. :(
shulesaddict77 chapter 37 . 1/26/2012
I hope they find whoever is behind it. Im looking forward to read where you are going with this.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »