Reviews for Hitting Hard
Dr. JES chapter 36 . 1/24/2012
Ohhhh, a case! And one where Kim can be a big help because she knows things work at the ROTC. Is this in any way finally tied back into the case at the beginning? Can't wait for more!

And sorry that you don't seem to be getting the reviews. I really love your stories and the way you write them and he level of detail you include. And I know, I'm an offender because I don't review every chapter. But I just wanted to let you know how good your stories are, even the non-canon NCIS ones :)
shulesaddict77 chapter 35 . 1/19/2012
Im still smiling. Very amusing chapter. I love a grouchy Tomblin.
shulesaddict77 chapter 34 . 1/16/2012
"Youre not going to lose me." Damn, but she will. Its hurtful to read how much Jeff has to struggle with his life after deployment. I wish they wouldnt be that stubborn and just kiss and make up and move in a house with a white picket fence and live happily ever after. Yeah, I know they are getting there eventually. But their road is very rocky.
shulesaddict77 chapter 33 . 1/12/2012
Finally Kim broke down. It was about time. Jeffs speech at the end broke my heart a little bit. Its a situation of "They cant live with each other, but they cant live without each other either." Very sad.
Dr. JES chapter 33 . 1/12/2012
While I love the protectiveness of Kim's brother, I really loved Jeff standing up to Kevan and telling it like it is. I do hope that Jeff is still able to surprise Kim for New Year's :)
LimeJuiceTub chapter 33 . 1/12/2012
I liked the second last paragraph. It explains a lot. I remember when I first read the ending of Falling on Unyielding Ground, I was confused why Kim, who seemed so into Jeff, would choose a job with NCIS, rather than an option in San Diego (or at least one that was more stable).
LimeJuiceTub chapter 31 . 1/5/2012
I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year's. Your story is always the first I click in my inbox! Once again, I am thoroughly enjoying reading Jeff and Kim's story. I like how you're filling in the gaps between their semi-break up after their tour in Iraq together and their eventual wedding.
Emmalynn89 chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
As you well know, I am a huge fan of these stories. However, I must again say I love the way that you've really fleshed out all of the characters realistically. I really like getting Colleen and Simple's story within a story about Kim and Jeff. Good job! But one question, can Simple wear pants yet or do they still get stuck in his knees?
shulesaddict77 chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
I like that Simple thinks that they are already at the "meet the family stage". It was fun to read Collens phone conversation. Made me smile. BTW Happy New Year to you too.
Sydneymomma chapter 29 . 12/30/2011
I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed your stories! I have never responded to a writer before but felt that I needed to let you know how much I am enjoying your writing. You are the first writer I have ever followed over to original works. I have one more story in your NCIS series and this one to read and I will have finished all of them! You are truly talented with your words and know how to draw a reader into the world you have created! Can't wait to see more! Good writing!
DD200 chapter 29 . 12/29/2011
Awesome chapter! I love your writing, and especially this fic! Kim is such a greedy character, and as a reader the insight into her family really helps to understand her... If that can happen! Haha. Hope your vacation was good!
shulesaddict77 chapter 27 . 12/19/2011
And the drifting apart part had just begun. Its sometimes hard to read but on the other hand its so realistic but still painful. I wish you happy holidays.
shulesaddict77 chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
Wow, I didnt expect that. But I found the chapter great. Especially that Jeff realized immediately that something was wrong with Simple and they all ran to his rescue. Im looking forward to read whatll come next.
shulesaddict77 chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
Love the fact that Anderson called Kim out. "Its just sex." Im still surprised that she believes that it could be just sex with Jeff.
shulesaddict77 chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
Yep, and they are finally in bed together again. No surprise! :D

About what should come next. Actually I have no idea. But for them to grow apart completely like I think they have to to end up at the point at the beginning of TPoH one of them has to begin a serious relationship with another person and end the "booty calls" between them. Not that I want to read it. But it seems the most realistic way. Them moving on.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »