Reviews for Hitting Hard
sheila.bundy chapter 108 . 10/4/2012
WOW girl, when you explode a bomb, it's a mega-ton one! You surely did jump a few years!
Now, I want the history in between our last sight of Kim and Jeff and now.
Soon. You are way too much like a Pringles commercial-earlier this week we had a pregnant Kim heading to Washington. Now you note the baby was 5 weeks early.
I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Thank you for writing.
LimeJuiceTub chapter 108 . 10/4/2012
Whoa! Desk job for Kim. And then politics. Wow. I did not see that coming. She's one of the bluntest characters I've met. She's the converse of what you expect from a politician. But I like the plot twist. It's good to know there's a good future for Kim. I guess we'll find out next chapter what happens to Jeff? :D
shulesaddict77 chapter 107 . 10/3/2012
I like the last line and I know this story has to come to an end eventually. Whatever you decide is okay with me and I wouldn't mind another story about them a little ways down the road. :-)
sheila.bundy chapter 107 . 10/1/2012
I agree. We are getting into what we already know. Time to put your amazing talents into the further adventures of this crazy bunch!
DD200 chapter 107 . 10/1/2012
What a great fic, I sure love these two! I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point though. As much as I'll miss reading this a couple chapters and an epilogue would make it mesh with your other fics. Thanks for writing, and if you decide to write more about therse two in this "ficverse" I'll read for sure!
LimeJuiceTub chapter 107 . 10/1/2012
Loved how you began their relationship with Lion's Den and now you've drawn it back to the same place when they've finally gotten together.

Up to you whether you cover the time period between Yemen and the wedding. I'm always happy for more insights into Jeff and Kim's lives. :D
shulesaddict77 chapter 106 . 9/29/2012
I'm glad they are talking maturely about it, knowing that it might not work out, though we already know it works out. :-) At least they are not gonna run away to the other side of the world.
sheila.bundy chapter 106 . 9/28/2012
Kick-ass writing, as to fix: ...how "he" got to Yemen...
Once they were done and their medication was picked up at the pharmacy, they decided it was a good time to swing by Jeff's room and begin with the questioning about how got to Yemen and what happened once he was there.
LimeJuiceTub chapter 106 . 9/28/2012
So glad to see them finally getting to this point. It is rather ironic that they've been through so much in their years 'together', and yet they've never been together in real life.
sheila.bundy chapter 105 . 9/24/2012
Fix the typo: "formerly" vice "formally" the senior field agent for the Headquarters MCRT.

As a parent myself, I understand the delay. It must be hard to mesh this into existing canon without messing it up. You are doing an excellent job of it. Besides, NCIS comes back tomorrow post bomb!
shulesaddict77 chapter 105 . 9/24/2012
Amazing chapter! I love the picture of Kim climbing into his bed.
shulesaddict77 chapter 104 . 9/18/2012
Love it! :-) They finally said it.
Guest chapter 104 . 9/17/2012
Great tying up of loose threads. Thanks.
Have you thought about sticking someone in trouble in Syria or Turkey set now? Or Libya?
Dr. JES chapter 104 . 9/17/2012
Sorry, I was out of the country and didn't get to read for the last week. I love how you manage to tie everything together and still write it differently than your previous story. And thanks for juggling two stories at once - I love having several chapters of both to catch up on when I got home ;)
Soraibi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
WOw! Seems interesting, although I haven't got to the actions yet, I'll follow the story :D
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »