Reviews for The Mascot and Her Quarterback
Bear104 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So nice and sweet! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love itt 3 I wish it was like this in real life /3
fuzzycakes chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great story,loved it! On an unrelated note, I go to a school called West Valley High School. Just thought that was cool.
Edward George chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Good story. Especially for one the product of an all nighter. I have plans for this weekend to finish, I hope a story that's turning into a "never ending" story. I keep adding to it little vignetteas that actually happened. Take care and get some sleep. # ##
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hahaha - I haven't been in high school for years, but this brings me back. Cute kids :)
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great fun- but don't need the F word so much in a T story with no sex. The F word seems sort of unneccessary in an otherwise "PG" story.
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love your use of movies here, it was original and you made it your own. Thanks for sharing.
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
eeee! i love the cinderella story reference! so cute and adorably fluffy! and the fact that she just heard their entire conversation and heard him professing his love ehehehe super cute!
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
It's really sweet :-)
Mira
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Me! I do! I love myself some good mushy-gushy love once in a while, and this definitely hit the spot! I giggled all the way through this and the ending made my heart do flutterbys.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Funny closing line.
anita darling chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aw, this is such a cute story! :) I loved the characters; they were so adorable.
rosieroo chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hey! I'm happy to say that your story has been added to A Drop of Romeo's archive under the category of One Shot! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: This cute one-shot is a bit 'Romeo and Juliet'-esque - the two main characters, Izzy and Matt go to rival schools. However it's apparent from the beginning that they have history, though the author doesn't give away just what it is. So the main gist of the story is that Izzy is forced by her cheerleader best friend to be the mascot for the football game (against Matt's team) and everything just goes downhill from there, for Izzy at least! It is cliche, but the situations are entirely original and hilarious. There are parts in it that make you want to laugh and others that make you want to cringe in sympathetic embarrassment.

It's told in Izzy's POV and her outlook on the world is a bit sarcastic but mainly humorous. I love the fact that the school's mascot is in it - I don't think I've ever read a story featuring it! There were a few punctuation and grammar errors, but overall it was quite well-written. If you're looking for a sweet, well-written, funny one-shot, then you'll find it here.
Krissa16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aw, that was cute. The last bit was funny. Although somewhere near the middle you called Matt Seth? Other than that it was amazingly cliche :)
Molkchan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was an amazingly cute story! It really made my day!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »