Reviews for The Mascot and Her Quarterback
Preposterous chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
haha. This story's so fluffy.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
adorable. loved the cinderelle story references. good job!
ChellyWrites chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I LOVED this! It was such a cute one-shot. Great job! You're an amazing author :) Keep on writing! xoxo, Chelly
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That's so completely adorable it had me Aww-ing the whole way through. My favourite part has to be...most if not all of it ;)
Pixielove chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Omggggg this is soo cute write a sequel plz. With. A baby
MoManiac chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ahhh! Love it! I wis I were actually logged in, but I've forgotten my password. Anyway, so frekiheckifluffling cute!
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I want my own Austin Aimes! NO FAIR!
October103 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm a total sucker for cliche's, which means I absolutely AODRED this, lol. It was so good. And the last line made me laugh so hard, but it just perfect! Really liked this story (: Hope to see more from you!
just Tina chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
loved the story. it was so cute! made me laugh a lot! and the story wasn't too cliche so dont worry!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
cheesy, but i like it).
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ooh! Interesting story! :)

That's definitely a different setting for your story than a lot of the usual cliches. I like how they'd already done the sly dating bit and how your story focused on one aspect of their relationship which was kinda stuck.

Plus, the narration definitely kept my attention.

Keep writing!
hcdsjnvchmkgfddgn chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great job! I think that this story is really good and cute.
Taylor Wrote chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Really cute one-shot. I think if you wanted you could develop it into a full story. I'd like to see Matt and Iz's relationship the whole thing. Really good!
Taylor n Mia chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
love it awesome
fullybooked chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That i swear was one of the cutest stories i have ever read! I love it!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »