Reviews for Far From Typical: A Fairy Tale, More or Less
Diana chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I liked that
Fantasy Reader chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awwww maaaaaan! This is SO good I can't believe you made it so short! You could totally have fleshed out those four years! Please write a longer one? It would be so cool!
AlexMcKenzie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This story is really well written. It would have been nice to read more about these two, like how they got along after they met and also how things work out since the way it is now this is no real happy ending but a lingering one. I still love it. Keep up your good work.
KamenRider chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow, I really loved this story... The characters are great and I like your style of writing a lot. You have no idea how long I've been looking for a story like this with an actual happy ending!

Lady Husband made me laugh. :)
LezVampyre chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love this story more so than the others. I do not know why. I guess the happy ending. I really liked how you kept the fairy tale original and yet traditional...It is very tricky to pull off.
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Love your work.
KM Rune chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Overall I loved this.

Part of me would love to read about how they fell in love considering they had to stay together.

Great story.
accountless chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
good job :D
Killian I chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I like this. I'd be interested to see where it goes.
my poor toaster chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was... Really awesome.

Im not even sure if thats the end, it could be but i hope its not.

Now being alerted, and i have to read the rest (if there is a rest) of it before i favorite cuz thats mah rule.

Good luck with writing!