Reviews for Dark Angels
ren360 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I'm in love.
ren360 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
This is completely amazing. I'm absolutely in love with Gabriel! Plus, I think Gabriel is as hot a name as they come, I can't wait to hear moooore asdghjkl
Littlemslulu chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I'm so curious about the whole things. Who is Anne actually? Hopefully you can update soon!
EZChase chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I love this story! Write more please!
Bookcraze chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Ok, to tell u this is an awsome story which reels the reader in and just piles up suspence after suspence. Now what u really need to be told is PLZ, UPDATE. This is the ONLY negative point. It aint being UPDATED. To real book readers, a cliffhanger and nooo UPDATE is killing meee. U definately dont want a murder on ur hands cause u r *chorus-KILLING US. :-3 pretty pleeese :-3
Jenny.Humphrey chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Hey, this story seems really interesting so far! I hope you update soon :)
DrunkOnImagination chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
(By the way, the last guest review was me)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Argh! I enjoyed that so much! I think it's a bit different from those other stories ESPECIALLY when we found out more about Anne :) I very much liked it so therefore you must update soon!
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
AWWWW I'M SO UPSET THAT THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATING! On a scale of one to awesome, this is probably an awesome. Poo :(
Preposterous chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Very interesting story! Please update.

Is Anne a spy or something? I think she's a brilliant character.
aMyTaichoDa chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
OHMYGOD. Woman, this story deserves MORE FRIGGIN REVIEWS. It. Is. Ab. Solutely. Ah. Mazing. I dont know how you do it. I just DONT KNOW.

So my respects m(_ _)m This is truly a magnificent work of art.

;) SO KEEP IT UP, YA'LL. This is SERIOUSLY one of ZE BEST stories i've ever read. I J'ADORE IT.

I j'adore YOU, you sly little genius of fine literature, you 3 you put us all to shame.

But seriously;) IM LOVING IT SO PLEASE UPLOAD. SOON. And jeep up the good work, sistah:}D

aMyTaichoDa
into the black chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
I've always liked Gabriel in Teenage Mom. And now I know why he's psychotic. I'm loving the character of Anne. I really want to find out who she's working for. Mystery! Intrigue! Can't get nuff of it.
Xlovegood-theQuibbler chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
This is really interesting, the way it's all set out and planned. I really like it, hope you update soon!
LaughsWithTears chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Ugh... Update again, soon? Please?
CaitlinEA chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
I'm confused. So Anne actually hates Gabriel?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »