Reviews for Just For Tonight
The Infinity chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I read this awhile ago, but had to leave a review since I never did!

I'm glad he chose Darcy. GOOD CHOICE haha.

Much love :D

Lil' Monster
Lizray chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Sorry I didn't have a chance to read the first chapter until today but I got to say I'm really liking the story so far. It's obvious that Mack and Darcy love each other and I completely agree with Darcy Sarah needs to know. She has a right to know what is going on. The children shouldn't suffer more than what they're already going to. It must suck and be painful not to show those around you who you really are. Hiding your true self must be exhausting. Thanks for sharing your story. Update soon. By the way I love 366 days it's a beautiful well written story. It breaks me every time I read your updates. It makes me feel warm inside. Thanks.
Enchantedflame chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I feel special for having the chapter done because I suggested that you leave it open. Sometimes you need a little back up story for when your main stories hit a snag. I need to start reviewing more. Sorry for the lack of reviews
S.H. Marr chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Heh. I had to go back and reread the previous chapter because I forgot which oneshot this was. I like Mack. He...listens to his lover more than one would expect. In both of these chapters, Darcy managed to convince him to stay with the guy he loves. And yes, it's terrible that he's cheating and everything...but I like that even though he's scared and doing what he feels he has to, he's also willing to do what he wants and what's...right, in a way. I'm such a sap.

I like the way that this is basically only dialogue, even though it makes it hard to see which one is which at first. Or maybe that's just me. It works itself out pretty quickly, and it's not overly confusing like this technique can be.

And since you said you were stuck in 366 Days and Abomination, and I can't wait to see more of either of them, I shall take the opportunity share with you some of my predictions (since I can't review the chapters twice) in hopes that they might inspire some sort of inspiration, even though I haven't a clue what you're planning.

366: I feel like Ryan needs to confrotnt Victor at some point. Go see him in prision. Dunno why. Since they're broken up and I doubt that will stick, I feel that Garret will either change the song he's doing for the talent show (You Are My Sunshine, correct?) or the show will ned up with an incredibly sappy make-up scene. And I cannot wait to see Garret's misery on the break up...cause you know he's miserable.

Abomination: Hmmm. Are you going to write the rest of their first date? Cause cuteness. I feel Phoenix could be close to his happy ending, but I know he'll continue to screw himself over, too. The first time they try to have sex will likely end horribly. I wish he could get counseling since I think it might help him a bit understanding his own feelings, since he sucks at that so much. Maybe they'll figure something out even without money.
Enchantedflame chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
So that's all you're going to write on this? lol I think you should keep it open for when you don't feel inspired to write more on your other stories