Reviews for Crazy
The Devil's Daughter chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Well, that's something that I didn't see coming. I'm very interested in the story now.
The Devil's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
...Wait, so Lola all of the sudden doesn't exist?
The Devil's Daughter chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I think Irene is really messed up in the head.
Alberichi chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Awesome story and awesome idea. Definitely well played and surprising.

I am impatient to see the confrontations between Irene, Lola and the doctor. After all, schozophrenic people are known to be very ressourceful.
Alberichi chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
That's ... wow. Better than my expectations in fact.

Is she Lola? She couldn't be sociable and forget about it without being schizophrenic as well. And Cole? did he ever exist?
Alberichi chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
With every try, she's getting more violent. It's terrifying. And did she dream the call and everything else? Now that's insane!

When she will finally be able to do it, she will leave a dreadful sigh, I am sure.

Maybe even the signs of her sister hating her are parts of her delusion?
Alberichi chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Uh? Okay, you've chosen your title very well I see.

It makes sense now. It's even more fascinating, because, by now, Irene must of have realized that something was definitely wrong with the picture. Maybe she's begin to belive that Lola never existed in the first place.

I love it. I hope she'd fall deeper, because that's certainly where it'll become funnier. right?
Alberichi chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Well, that made me gasp!

I definitely did not except that ending! It was awesome! Really.

I would have liked it to be longuer too. I would have loved to see how Irene would mull her crime over. How she would maybe hesistate, how she could justify it, how her sister would actually look at her. Anyway, I am curious now. What you did is deliciousely evil!
Alberichi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow, I am glad I gave this story a try, because it's well worth it!

In one chapter, you captivated me fully. Your characters are believable, alive and earned my sympathy!

At first, it kind of reminded me of the tale of Amelie nothomb "Anthechrista", just because the social butterfly seems to be more of a cuckou than anything else.
WritingandHorrorFanaticErb88 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This story is very interesting, and, although I'd never kill someone (except in my stories), relatable. We all have moments, at least I do, when we feel as though there's someone who seems to be obsessed with making our life unbearable. The writing is very good, taking away the few spelling errors, and I could definitely feel the passion in Irene when she was plotting Lola's multiple downfalls. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, because I really would like to see what's happening with the whole why-won't-she-freaking-die scenario. And sorry that I didn't really have any critiques; I'm new to the site (took me three tries to successfully upload a story on here) and I'm terrible at reviewing. But I like to rant :) And I'll probably check out your other stories- 91 published on the site? You go, Glen Coco! :P
The Devil's Daughter chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Poor Irene. All she wants to do is get rid of Lola, but she keeps on coming back.
Miryo chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Whoa, what an exhilirating chapter!
The Devil's Daughter chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Interesting, I like it so far.
Miryo chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
The title really fits in with what's happening here. The main character here definitely is crazy. And what's with Lola's corpse disappearing? I thought we were finally done with her!

I noticed that in this chapter and the last one, there were numbers at the end of some lines. Is that intentional? It's a bit distracting.
Miryo chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow... creepy.

You're off to a good start.